KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dominus vs Galactus

Dominus vs Galactus
Started by: UniOmni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

How immature of the majority of you to be so hypocritical, and for those who act as if they know the ins and outs of superman, T-Vo is not telekinetic nor is it illusionary.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:07 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by harri
hay do like my new sig plz awnser

No no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:07 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Thor and Alpha flight must then be = to eternity.

More double standards...I love it!

We both know that Thor and Alpha Flight have much, much, more raw power than Superman does.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:08 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Thor and Alpha flight must then be = to eternity.

More double standards...I love it!

No in both those fights its specifically stated Galactus is hungery/starving and thats a big difference then what you are attempting to justify with T-Vo and Dominus which is why I said

Superman is clearly beyond Dominus as it was never even said Dominus was tired/weak or anything.

Or Dominus was just a retard special to boost Supermansmile Your pick really.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:10 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No no expression
shutup yours is crap

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:10 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Soujaboy
We both know that Thor and Alpha Flight have much, much, more raw power than Superman does.

Bullshit.

Thor already lost to Superman, which you apparently can't get over.

And all it took was 1 member of alpha flight to take Galactus down.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:11 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

shutup yours is crap

o jugg i love your new sig its mega cool

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:12 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soujaboy
If Dominus was truly a powerful as you say. he wouldn't have lost to superman. Especially not to his glorified version of Tp.

Galactus has lost to weaker foes countless times.

Get that shit outta here.

batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

The dislike of superman on this forum is ridiculous as ever, and its supporters are equally immature and hypocritical.

Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

that was for sam you idiot

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:13 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Board Walker
The dislike of superman on this forum is ridiculous as ever, and its supporters are equally immature and hypocritical.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:14 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

watever jugg

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:15 PM
Board Walker

Originally posted by Soleran

Excellent representation of them Soleran

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:16 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:21 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Board Walker
Excellent representation of them Soleran

Save your petty comments.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:22 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

i almsot forgot thist thread isint even about superman

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:25 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

No in both those fights its specifically stated Galactus is hungery/starving and thats a big difference then what you are attempting to justify with T-Vo and Dominus which is why I said

Superman is clearly beyond Dominus as it was never even said Dominus was tired/weak or anything.

Or Dominus was just a retard special to boost Supermansmile Your pick really.

Or third...you have no clue what you're talking about.

That's the correct answer.

Now...Galaxy destroyer vs universal manipulator.

Not much of a tough choice there.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:34 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Hey whatever based on his showing there he should lose to Galactus IF its based on Galactus "average" power and not his "average" showings where small animals and carnie folks can beat him.

quote:
Now...Galaxy destroyer vs universal manipulator.

Not much of a tough choice there.

You're just to funny, Dominus got punked by Superman's "mind powers" and Big G has that in Spades, Dominus loses again based on that fact alone.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:38 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Hey whatever based on his showing there he should lose to Galactus IF its based on Galactus "average" power and not his "average" showings where small animals and carnie folks can beat him.

You're just to funny, Dominus got punked by Superman's "mind powers" and Big G has that in Spades, Dominus loses again based on that fact alone.

Galactus average showings are not that great. Surfer does better than he does on average. Superman does better on average...hell, Batman does better on average.

You're hilarious. Find me where it says Superman's T-vo is just some telepathic ability. Especially contrary to what's been shown.

Let's get back to what you want to ignore. Universal reality manipulator vs Galaxy destroyer (on his best on panel showing.)

Let me know when you see a high feat with Galan wrestling Eternity under his own power...or Galactus effortlessly stopping time, or creating a multiverse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:46 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Galactus average showings are not that great. Surfer does better than he does on average. Superman does better on average...hell, Batman does better on average.

You're hilarious. Find me where it says Superman's T-vo is just some telepathic ability. Especially contrary to what's been shown.

Let's get back to what you want to ignore. Universal reality manipulator vs Galaxy destroyer (on his best on panel showing.)

Let me know when you see a high feat with Galan wrestling Eternity under his own power...or Galactus effortlessly stopping time, or creating a multiverse.

Well thats why you saw me poke fun of how the thread was created as well as poking fun at myself.

If it's based on "average" Galactus showings he is a

However its clear Dominus isn't as "powerful" as some would like to believe if T-Vo from a novice can wreck him, huh.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 07:49 PM