KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Master of the Flying Guillotine

Master of the Flying Guillotine
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Master of the Flying Guillotine

I have no idea why there isn't a thread on this film. I searched but all I came up with was posts of people mentioning it as one of their favourite Kung-fu movies. Anyway, I loved this film. The characters created are awesome and totally original. The action was extremely entertaining too. The whole film is totally old school. Does anyone know if The one-armed Boxer is any good? Because if this is the sequel I'd love to see how it all started with the first.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 12:12 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

Oh yes this film rocks !!!! that bit where he show his students how to walk on walls/ceiling is brilliant! the Tournament was cool too !so many crazy characters! That chick that did the eagle claw was cute (mind you i do have a sort of fetish for girls dressed up in that Chinese garb doing old skool kung fu! Also Kam Kong as the baddie is smoking!

I would assume the 1 armed boxer would be slightly inferior but that flashback scene looks kinda cool tho

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 07:52 PM
Ogami Itto is currently offline Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Master of the Flying Guillotine is one of my alltime fav martial arts movies. Feel free to send me a private email so we debate it.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vash_4_prez

Read this very carefully. This. Movie. Kicks. All. Kinds. Of. Ass. The tournament was great, and I swear it was the inspiration for the street fighter games. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 08:40 PM
Vash_4_prez is currently offline Click here to Send Vash_4_prez a Private Message Find more posts by Vash_4_prez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

JUST A GREAT MOVIE.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 12:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love this movie. I've mentioned it in other threads, some people rag on how cheesy it is. ORIGINAL, ENTERTAINING, WEIRD AND AWESOME. I love the weird soundtrack. Definitely one of the most precious buried gems of martial arts film genre. By the way the RZA, stole a clip from this soundtrack in Kill Bill Vol 1. when Kiddo is fighting the crazy 88. I thought that was awesome.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 06:47 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I like it but prefered "Duel of the Iron Fist" and " Five Deadly Venoms"
Those are true classics.
Hey anybody saw "Hell's WindStaff"?
I have it in my Netflix queue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:45 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote