KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » The Pittman vs. cain marko

The Pittman vs. cain marko
Started by: DragonWoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

His eyes are glowing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 09:25 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well I was playing a bit off the switching worlds in the game so I hope ya'all enjoy.

(please log in to view the image)

panicing much

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 10:22 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

ThePittman: I like your use of color, (very vibrant and catchy,) the ideas AND the animation. Very original, it caught my eye but you didn't keep with the theme...

Cain Marko: I love it. Captures exactly what the renders about without any flashy overusage. Plus you kept to the theme which goes in your favor.

Therefore, I deem the duel goes to the favor of Cain.

Welldone to you both. Some fantastic work came out of it in the end and Im overly impressed. XD

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:17 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by DragonWoman
ThePittman: I like your use of color, (very vibrant and catchy,) the ideas AND the animation. Very original, it caught my eye but you didn't keep with the theme...

Cain Marko: I love it. Captures exactly what the renders about without any flashy overusage. Plus you kept to the theme which goes in your favor.

Therefore, I deem the duel goes to the favor of Cain.

Welldone to you both. Some fantastic work came out of it in the end and Im overly impressed. XD

Cheers big grin

was a great render to work with.

Well I was playing a bit off the switching worlds in the game so I hope ya'all enjoy.

(please log in to view the image)

good duel pitt! smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 02:03 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Good duel cain, and thanks DW for judging.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 02:10 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I prefer Pitt's, but that's just me. I like flashy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:21 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Syren
I prefer Pitt's, but that's just me. I like flashy
Don't you mean flash.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:23 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Crapzola! Pittman's is crazy good!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:23 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Council#13
Crapzola! Pittman's is crazy good!
Thank you, but don't forget cain marko he is damn good as well, he has done some of my fav sigs.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:26 PM
Syren
dreaming

Don't you mean flash.

Both big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:28 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Thank you, but don't forget cain marko he is damn good as well, he has done some of my fav sigs.

Didn't see Cain's. I know that it must be good though, seeing some of the stuff he's done before.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:30 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Syren
Both big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:30 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

big grin cheers mate!

Originally posted by Council#13
Didn't see Cain's. I know that it must be good though, seeing some of the stuff he's done before.

cheers. n i dunno how to host gifs or imgs so mine has to be clicked to view lol. i will figure it out one day

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:41 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by cain marko
big grin cheers mate!

cheers. n i dunno how to host gifs or imgs so mine has to be clicked to view lol. i will figure it out one day
Photobucket is much better then Imageshack it allows direct hotlinking and it's free.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:44 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Photobucket is much better then Imageshack it allows direct hotlinking and it's free.

cool cheers. i'll look into it now

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:48 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Yw guys...Im a better host than duelist so anytime you guys need a host then lemme know XD

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:23 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by DragonWoman
Yw guys...Im a better host than duelist so anytime you guys need a host then lemme know XD

yea you are a good judge. i'd love to see the render you chose next time you judge

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 05:31 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Good job both of you.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 07:05 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Alliance
Good job both of you.
Thank you I was happy with the way it came out.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 09:17 PM