KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Punisher is Superhuman. It's official!!!!

The Punisher is Superhuman. It's official!!!!
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
But...he isn't.

Guy isn't even PEAK human in any of those.
Well it has been stated that he has boarderline superhuman tolerance for pain, and since he HAS hit spiderman, and dd's billyclub in midair, i would say he has peak human aim...and why do u hate the punisher, if u don't im sorry for accusing, but i really feel u have it out for this guy...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:59 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by jgiant
Well it has been stated that he has boarderline superhuman tolerance for pain, and since he HAS hit spiderman, and dd's billyclub in midair, i would say he has peak human aim...and why do u hate the punisher, if u don't im sorry for accusing, but i really feel u have it out for this guy...

I don't hate the Punisher; I actually really like him, my favorite characters are the street levellers. I'm just aware that the Punisher isn't peak human, and SURE AS SHIT isn't superhuman in ANY regards.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:43 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Soljer
I don't hate the Punisher; I actually really like him, my favorite characters are the street levellers. I'm just aware that the Punisher isn't peak human, and SURE AS SHIT isn't superhuman in ANY regards.
In that case i am sorry for the accusation...but u must admit he is peak human in the pain department...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:36 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by jgiant
In that case i am sorry for the accusation...but u must admit he is peak human in the pain department...

Meh, I don't see the Punsher's willpower to be peak human.

I'd reserve that for characters like the Green Lantern. He is, after all, only human. Yet his willpower is beyond any.

It's really hard to quantify pain tolernace/will power as human/peak human/super human levels. Hell, the Hulk might even have human pain tolerance, he just so happens to have such insane durability, that it never comes into question, stick out tongue.

Descriptors such as peak/super human should really be reserved for physical stats.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:36 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by roughrider
Batman. Captain America. The Punisher.
Three interesting characters who are virtually all peak human in their abilities.
Why are some people obsessed with wanting to make them superhuman? What they have is enough.

In terms of physique....

Punisher >>> Batman >>> Cap no expression

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:15 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Grimm22
In terms of physique....

Punisher >>> Batman >>> Cap no expression

I think you got those backwards, my friend.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 05:07 AM