KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel Zombies Vs. The Army of Darkness coming soon

Marvel Zombies Vs. The Army of Darkness coming soon
Started by: chris_64256

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Got any spoilers ?

Yeah,

The infected Avengers send out a distress call to all of the others, past and present, and infect them. The Ash that was killed was that worlds Ash. That is why he doesn't have the metal hand. There is a funny little part where Ash talks to the other book in search of the Book of the Dead. He threatens them by throwing one in the fire.

And now they are in Latveria, where Goliath and some others are attacking a castle.

And for some reason Thor has his hammer even though he is infected.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on May 3rd, 2007 at 03:30 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 03:23 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

the hole zombie thing is garbage...i dont like zombies.
but i like ash, so he should kick the bitcvhing asses of that bitching zombies.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 10:39 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Spoilers for more of Dead Days

Magneto is at fault?!?!?!

(please log in to view the image)

Group Shot

Spidey is Greedy

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 05:59 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Magneto ?

No way ! Hell no, this is ALL Sentries doing ! Perhaps...perhaps Magneto was a sort of beacon though ?

Anyway a slight continuity error on the spread page, BW has long hair.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 09:10 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Holy crap! Have any of you read Dead Days yet?!?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:01 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Holy crap! Have any of you read Dead Days yet?!?

No , british so i rely on TPB.

EDIT : Just found spilers, holy canabilism batman ! Reed is f*cking insane !!!

Last edited by grey fox on May 9th, 2007 at 07:42 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

No , british so i rely on TPB.

EDIT : Just found spilers, holy canabilism batman ! Reed is f*cking insane !!!

I will try and post some scans once it is available for DL. I don't have a good enough scanner and I don't like spreading the issue out to do that.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:45 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I will try and post some scans once it is available for DL. I don't have a good enough scanner and I don't like spreading the issue out to do that.

I also checked out some previews of AOD vs MZ #4.

Quicksilver get's pwned !

I really think Ash should get some booty from Scarlet Witch and Dazzler. I mean it's bound to happen....

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:48 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I also checked out some previews of AOD vs MZ #4.

Quicksilver get's pwned !

I really think Ash should get some booty from Scarlet Witch and Dazzler. I mean it's bound to happen....

You got a link for that?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:58 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm loving this series so far yes

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:40 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

You got a link for that?
http://www.popcultureshock.com/marvel-zombiesarmy-of-darkness-4-first-look/41697/2

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:51 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

http://www.popcultureshock.com/marvel-zombiesarmy-of-darkness-4-first-look/41697/2

Thanks for the link.

But it seems Dead Days isn't canon with the MZ vs AoD.

In MZ vs AoD #3, it showed a zombified Thor.

In the preview linked above it shows Nick Fury in the Helicarrier.

But in Dead Days, Nick Fury was killed while at the same time and place Thor was just infected.

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on May 9th, 2007 at 09:19 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:10 PM
Nihilist

any know when dead days is out in the uk?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:19 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thanks for the link.

But it seems Dead Days isn't canon with the MZ vs AoD.

In MZ vs AoD #3, it showed a zombified Thor.

In the preview linked above it shows Nick Fury in the Helicarrier.

But in Dead Days, Nick Fury was killed while at the same time and place Thor was just infected.

I THINK dead-days takes place either a few hours before or after Ash's arrival. There are bound to be few inconsistencies. I mean Vision Zombie ect

Old Post May 10th, 2007 05:34 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Finally some scans. This isn't every page, but it is a lot of the comic. Even though there are a few pages missing, I believe these are in order. Sorry if it jumps around a bit.

SPOILERS!!!

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on May 12th, 2007 at 02:17 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:13 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:14 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:15 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Lol at Spidey relishing the death of Jonah....

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:45 AM
Fanboy

So whats up with theses scans? Why don't you put the whole issue?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 11:34 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

edit.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 7th, 2007 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 05:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote