KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What If? Wolverine: Enemy of the State

What If? Wolverine: Enemy of the State
Started by: Jade Lightning

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

And what's with your typing?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 02:29 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Disappear
where are you getting the 'half-dead' idea?

lets see a man with barly enchanced durability took a direct hit from a sentinal and was barly able to stand

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:31 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by capt it up
really now so a haft dead north star who can barly sit up let a lone dodge is going to dodge a master fighter who has superhuman reflexes
ya that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Super-Human reflexes?!? What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:51 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

dont get into that argument with capt, grimm. that's not what this thread's about, and it's been done way too many times. and it never, ever ends.

if you're alleging that northstar, after being previously thrashed by a sentinel or otherwise injured, would have trouble avoiding wolverine, i can't truly argue. but if we're just going on the basis that a still-brainwashed wolverine is being pitted against a reborn, semi-psychotic northstar, i highly doubt you have a leg to stand on with this 'he can't dodge' argument.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:21 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

soooo....magnito can't just grab him and fling him into the sun? and wtf is sentry?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:06 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by NiñoAraña
and wtf is sentry?

This is a what if? story so he was probably killed in a titanic fight with Aunt May yes

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:31 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Originally posted by willRules
This is a what if? story so he was probably killed in a titanic fight with Aunt May yes

Originally posted by NiñoAraña
soooo....magneto can't just grab him and fling him into the sun?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:47 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Ya and that means nothing at all. Marvel always saying things like wolverine vs galactus how ever logan does nothing or the time they said wolverine vs the MU and again he only fought a handle full of people. He going to only kill a few marvel heros not all, the point of them saying he kills most of the marvel universe is to just boost sails.

Never once was stated in the preview.

It to boost sales nothing more then that they are just saying they need a team to defeat logan because they need a team who can track and catch Logan. If you notice Logan has a teleporter device and physic blockers not to mention he one of the stealthiest people on the planet. They need a team that can catch him and contain him.

That is highly unlikely that it will be out of control it likely to only be people logan can take out.

You’re talking about two different characters and there abilities are much different. Hulk is a power house and though would destroy Logan he how ever would not be as a dangerous threat to hero though he far more dangerous threat to the city. Hulk powerful but dumb as hell in that form and he won’t be sneaking around which would make him a notice target and how ever not easily defeat he is quite easy to locate and attack as a team. Logan with out physic blocker is next to impossible to locate now that he has them he be next to impossible to locate through physic means. He a far sneaker opponent and has even snuck up on DD he going to extremely difficult to locate and has the ability to teleport due to his devices making him even harder to get. That is why he is such a dangerous threat.

You give me a break with your constant bashing of wolverine fans. You should really learn to not be such an arrogant prick
Yeah... the illiterate fanboy thing really suits you...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:05 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

Ya and that means nothing at all. Marvel always saying things like wolverine vs galactus how ever logan does nothing or the time they said wolverine vs the MU and again he only fought a handle full of people. He going to only kill a few marvel heros not all, the point of them saying he kills most of the marvel universe is to just boost sails.

A few years ago, there was a What If in which Wolverine killed every single villain and later every single hero in the MU. I would not be surprised if they did it again.

That is highly unlikely that it will be out of control it likely to only be people logan can take out.

That's the logical thing to do, but like i said, it would not be the first time Wolverine kills every single Marvel hero in one of those What Ifs. And i still think that killing The Thing is jobbing, although the rest of those heroes we see on the panel is not (if IM is without his armor, of course).

It to boost sales nothing more then that they are just saying they need a team to defeat logan because they need a team who can track and catch Logan. If you notice Logan has a teleporter device and physic blockers not to mention he one of the stealthiest people on the planet. They need a team that can catch him and contain him..

I had not realized that Wolverine had a teleporting device. That sure makes things a lot easier.

You give me a break with your constant bashing of wolverine fans. You should really learn to not be such an arrogant prick

I AM a Wolverine fan. But i am a realistic one. I don't want to see Wolverine fighting the Hulk, like i don't want to see Spider-Man beating Firelord. Wolverine fanboys often put him in a much higher level that he is, like the guy in the versus forum suggesting seriously that The Flash could take Galactus.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:06 PM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I just find it hilarious how in the preview we see Magneto and Sue apparently planning how to take Logan down

Even though either of them could kill him without even thinking twice about it laughing

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:34 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Grimm22
I just find it hilarious how in the preview we see Magneto and Sue apparently planning how to take Logan down

Even though either of them could kill him without even thinking twice about it laughing

Magneto: What shall we do, Sue? We're the only remaining beings standing in the way of the almighty... WOLVERINE!

Sue: I know, Magneto. Is there any way we could hope to stop him?

Magneto: I've got it! I'll use my magnetic powers. Wolverine has a metallic skeleton. It's the perfect plan!

Sue: ...

Magneto: Anything?

Sue: ...No. That'll never work. Keep thinking, though. There has to be a way!

laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Magneto: What shall we do, Sue? We're the only remaining beings standing in the way of the almighty... WOLVERINE!

Sue: I know, Magneto. Is there any way we could hope to stop him?

Magneto: I've got it! I'll use my magnetic powers. Wolverine has a metallic skeleton. It's the perfect plan!

Sue: ...

Magneto: Anything?

Sue: ...No. That'll never work. Keep thinking, though. There has to be a way!

laughing

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 11:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
Super-Human reflexes?!? What the f**k?

yes super-human reflexes

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:06 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Doc Potato
Yeah... the illiterate fanboy thing really suits you...

BITE ME

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:06 AM