KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 08:04 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

look at the dollar bill with the all seeng eye on top of the pyramid and with the capstone missing

now look at the pic i posted of the movie

please dont say its a coincidence smile

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 06:46 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
look at the dollar bill with the all seeng eye on top of the pyramid and with the capstone missing

now look at the pic i posted of the movie

please dont say its a coincidence smile

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The window is merely symbolism. Remember how Eric could see through the eyes of the Crow? He is looking out upon the world with an all seeing eye, symbolic of his new powers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:16 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

nah mate. i agree it is symbolism, but not what you think.

in fact ive not seen so much blatant illuminati symbolism in a movie

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 11:14 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah mate. i agree it is symbolism, but not what you think.

I have. Numerous times. Shall I entertain you?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 11:36 PM
Mr Parker

they'll say that about 9/11 too...

yeah good point.AND the kennedy assassination as well.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 10:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah good point.AND the kennedy assassination as well.
Kennedy was done by the two male supermodels on the grassy knoll.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 11:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You don't watch many movies do you? There's been many a movie were the Illuminati have played a major role in the story.

Eyes Wide Shut
Tomb Raider
National Treasure
The Da Ninci Code

Those are just four I thought off the op of my head.

Edit: Anyhow, Bruce died from an edema and drug combination and Brandon from an accident while filming, as accidents in movies are not uncommon.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 19th, 2008 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 07:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:38 PM
Game of Death

Bruce Lee : I think Chow deliberately let him die cuz he knew Bruce was gonna leave H.K for good : why do cheap films at 25k a pop when Hollywood would offer him 2-3 mill ?

Chow's studio was supposedly financed by triads as well and I don't think Chow would have any issues with paying people (cops , docs etc) to look the other way.....the whole thing just reeks of corruption & foul play.

Brandon Lee : Sloppyness & cost cutting killed him.....plain & simple.....Carolco was scared s**tless that his mom would sue them big time for sloppy security measures.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 02:12 AM
Game of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Game of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Game of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps, the circumstances behind there deaths are unsual but I suppose untill further evidence is presented we can only assume it was bad luck. Damn and bruce lee was the shits to and im a huge fan.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 04:15 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"Snakes got smoked on the set, like Brandon Lee,
and blown out their frames, like Pan-Am: Flight 103"

- GZA

hehe

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 08:13 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Kennedy was done by the two male supermodels on the grassy knoll.

Pffft. Lol. Someone's been watching Zoolander. Which reminds me, my copy is missing.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 05:28 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uknow_me72

So at the OP,

The people on this planet are from other galaxies and reborn here into a prison planet that Lucifer's Captain Xenu dropped off here.

I know Bruce from back then as he and I are from the same place. He is alive in this world at this day also. Born through reincarnation as everyone on this planet has.

The people that have come where I have come from are called Arcturians. We live long lives almost a trillion is our oldest. People do not die like they do here.

Bruce Lee would not be here if it wasn't for 1. the plan of God but 2. the same alien races as Lucifer and Xenu that are controlling the planet as we speak.

All technology gets suppressed that allows out of the box thinking, because they can not afford to have this box shattered.

You know the technology I speak of, the Catholic Church called Heresy a lot back in the days and called for witch hunts. So as so in this day and age they do the same thing. They did it with Bruce because he was breaking the rules of Aliens and the training he did on his body was bringing him back to a higher enlightenment and his philosophies spoke of unity and spiritual technology.

They no longer need the Catholic Church to say as much now because they have locked down most of the technologies and have tracking systems now that people use all by themselves. Things like SSN, Bank account, Phone, Cars and internet.

Another man that created Scientology was from this same planet and he was releasing technology that changed the way people viewed life. So he was offed and the attack campaign against the system he was designing went on. You have seen it.

Jack Parson's is another person from this planet that I am from, if you notice the level of technology has increased since the 1844's by leaps and bounds. This has been done by mostly Arcturians that have not been here for the 1000's of years others had being conditioned by the aliens.

I am going this route to let you know, that there is something else out there and everyone was someone before, it depends on what you been taught for what you to understand. We as people are born into a world that was going already and no nothing different this life, and just accept it because others that look like use do. We need to not treat ourselves bad and do what is best for us. Everyone one of us, needs to re-evaluate or priorities as the world will change in the next year.

My name from home is Thorock Baeko, mostly my crew called me Rock. We were tall, 25 feet tall. We look just like humans just big. Remember the Titans and the Giants of Greek and Egyptian Fairy tales.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 10:47 PM
uknow_me72 is currently offline Click here to Send uknow_me72 a Private Message Find more posts by uknow_me72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2012usa

i only signed up for this forum in order to support the obvious for those who have studied long enuf..., for some reason the illuminati -or a sub set of the illuminati - performs ritual sacrifices on father and sons who represent hope, freedom or spiritual success. i first started down this unfortunate understanding when i realized 911 was an inside job. please, those who don't want to understand that, don't try to flame me, this is my only post. i am only here to support the poster who pointed towards what i assume is the truth. bruce lee's death could be interpreted as 33 years from the standpoint of 1940-1973. numerically that is 33 years. i won't go view "the crow", suffice it to say i can imagine the ugliness of it's association with the illuminati-satanists (hopefully a sub group...). my friends, for those who have ears and courage, we are face-to-face with what can only be described as a biblical battle for our souls and no, i am not a christian or any other religion. i just have the unusual ability to see what's in front of our eyes in relation to these things.
god bless you , those who can see and i hope we can take the message from jfk, mlk, bruce lee, marley etc. and not go down with this strange life of evil that has been presented to us.
sorry if i offended anyone. god bless you.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 04:21 AM
2012usa is currently offline Click here to Send 2012usa a Private Message Find more posts by 2012usa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

talk about a thread thats been long dead buried.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 04:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 2012usa

god bless you , those who can see and i hope we can take the message from jfk, mlk, bruce lee, marley etc.

They killed the annoying dog from that film too?

Always thought that was a bit suspect.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DethRose
Pffft. Lol. Someone's been watching Zoolander. Which reminds me, my copy is missing.
A break in the case......The Comedian killed him.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 08:04 AM
chissheng78

the chinese goverment killed bruce lee if it has taken this long for china to open up to the west imagine how it was back in 1970's if you go to china you will still see the old way off thinking so 40 years ago you would of had a whole country thinkn the sameway bruce lee is iconic for the chinese race but unfortunately very few can have the same influence, and rather than seeing his work as a good thing there was probably a lot of jealousy back in his day he made the cake but every1 wanted to eat it wen the work was done, sometimes your own can be ur worst enemy .......

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 03:52 AM
chissheng78 is currently offline Click here to Send chissheng78 a Private Message Find more posts by chissheng78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

They were killed by that giant armored ghost warrior from Dragon.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:42 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote