KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raptor22

I hope u guys know that those of u who make/support these wild claims without any actual research or proof do more harm than good, and do nothing more than take credibility away from actual conspiracies that have actual evidence and logical theories.

Last edited by Raptor22 on May 1st, 2012 at 01:14 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2012 01:11 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
I hope u guys know that those of u who make/support these wild claims without any actual research or proof do more harm than good, and do nothing more than take credibility away from actual conspiracies that have actual evidence and logical theories.

Now that sounds like a conspiracy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 1st, 2012 04:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mimi264

Hi there Deano,

I like the topic you started about the tragic death of bruce lee and his son. I have also been a huge fan since I was a little girl. Sometimes I watch documentaries about him, tonight I just saw one on youtube. It's such a shame, a GREAT loss because this man had so much to give the world. Enter the Dragon, his only American based film became a smash hit.

You mentioned conspiracy theory of the illuminati and Brandon's film The Crow was supposedly a Satanic ritual or an illuminati offering. Well I tell you it wouldn't surprise me at all. You say the faceless man in some of the screen shots of Brandon's films. Could you please show us this? First time I heard about Brandon staring in a film called the Crow and I knew what it was about...the film is seriously dark and evil. It has been associated with using the most outright Illuminati symbolism ever.

I have also read before that Bruce Lee was haunted by a ghost living in Seattle, it was some where in a restaurant he was working in possibly. This ghost at one point I heard pushed Lee and Bruce fell back on the floor, so he had to move out and get away. There was some superstitions about that. However, I don't think this was a superstition that killed him, I think it was MURDER.

I mean come on...a perfectly healthy man who only just finished filming Enter the Dragon the first American supported film and then all of a sudden he ends up dead? Because his brain just suddenly swelled from an allergic reaction to penicillin? Plus his daughter was very much determined to follow in her dad's footsteps but it looks like we never even heard of her or know immediately what she looks like. I haven't seen any of her films Brandon was very much like his dad, and it's such a shame. An extremely handsome, articulate young man with his whole life ahead of him and just like that...a gun went off with accidental real bullets inside the gun?! It's an outright lie. I hope the people who are responsible for this burn in hell. One day their time will come too. I just don't believe it was an accident.

Just like how Princess Diana ended up dead in that car accident because she was engaged to an Arab, the enemies of the Jewish connected Zionist Illuminati party. Diana also wanted to bring out awareness about the Palestinians and their harsh cruel treatment by the Zionist Jews of Israel. Could you imagine if she had done that? A British royalist helping a Palestinian? And also Michael Jackson who was murdered.His last world tour and it would have put him at the top of the game again. It's always the same with people who oppose the illuminati and their ideas.

I'm sick of seeing really talented people with big hearts in the right place just die suddenly of some mysterious death. It's not right and it's no mystery. These people were murdered. End of.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2013 07:07 AM
mimi264 is currently offline Click here to Send mimi264 a Private Message Find more posts by mimi264 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CronosofLucifer

Arrow I know why Bruce lee and brandon are death

Hi there Deano , I am writing about your topic because you are interested about to know about who may had kill Bruce lee and why is soon had die at the end of the crow shooting. There is things that I knoiw about Bruce lee that probably the public ignore. Bruce lee is a member of a community of immortal that dwells from the moon and far has orion where the bridge up-on the stars exist and got to thoses path that leads to the kingdom of heavens. He his BAHAMUT the moon caves dragons that coexist with behemoth over that place. The nasa got some footages of a cavern entrance over the moon and it looks like that this is is lair. A long Time ago when the first civilization had appears after Chronos and gaia had colonized the earth there has being a pact with the Leviathan that the east land will be lend to Him. At this epoch languages where basics , Leviathan Who was wanted to obtain more power to colonise the land had made a pact with Bahamut and they had fund the kingdom of aegis that later had became Japan/china and other oriental civilization that exist over there. Something has goes wronf between them and that has make the birth of two different linguistic spellins. The ninji and the Ouija. Ouija is the Chinese and ninji is Japanese. A ninja and a kung foo are two opposite martial art with similar body destructive mode. at our epoch bruce lee had born and he have get is career over the cinema and he have a likewise incarnate is own legend has enter the dragon. I have being on my run to get him back after the murder of celeni (Hetaer 0"rouke) that has being killed by them. The things that they reports about her death are simpliy for me revolting and the signature is the one of damian the spect of demonic culture , talasdoom orion Egypt edom dnom demon. I had read on to a web site that an alteration of temperature in a room after that he had suffer of an emphysema , (things that may happen to people who consume cocaine and fight the dragon by an example) as provoke his death. My verdict is simply that one : Levitathan is the killer. Levithan got gouls that hold over your neck and can make you suffocate with temperature alterations. He is just behind me and bahamut to meanwhile that I wrote to you. They want to kill me for my 33(Jesus) There is history that say that Bruce lee is death at 33 and Brandon 27. not the truth but they like to do round number I guess due that they are also behind the death of people like morrisson , Joplin , winehouse , Cobain. @27 y.o. . Killed by drugs overdoses and probably after being in contact with those depressiver ghosters. It has being determine that orion did mess levitahna a way or another , jealousy or I don't know for a plan that is linked with numerology. Me I guess , Wake up ! they believe that the story that has happen 2000 years ago should recall. Not much! we are in a totally different story. This is wrote over the book of revelation that he was up to get back from the abyss of the death kingdom and wage war aginst is enemies and goes to his annilition. True! I can see it my own everyday so much they are after me for stupid things! and their mess up of strifing for details about existenz that I believe they are only abrutized idiots! Thanksfull to st-raphaelle du st esprit for helping me and thanksfull to gaia to have take care of heater during all thoses years long! If you are not convicted that I say the truth email me!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2013 09:52 PM
CronosofLucifer is currently offline Click here to Send CronosofLucifer a Private Message Find more posts by CronosofLucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CronosofLucifer

Just an add-on Do you believe that the maker of the universe exist?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2013 09:56 PM
CronosofLucifer is currently offline Click here to Send CronosofLucifer a Private Message Find more posts by CronosofLucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuxie

Re: I know why Bruce lee and brandon are death

So this is kind of off topic, but not a lie or even an exaggeration. This is absolutely true. When I was a kid, maybe 5 or 6 years old, my dad and I were avid Master Lee watchers. This would have been about 1983-84. He told me when we moved to Seattle we would go and see his grave site every year. When I asked how he died my dad said that while filming game of death was shot by what was supposed to be a blank bullet but was actually shot with a real one. This was what I believed my whole life so growing up and hearing stuff about pain pills, marijuana, curses, etc, I could only believe what my dad told me until the death of Brandon. Since then I have often wondered if my dad had some sort of future sight...or something. Anyway, because of this I have felt something off about Brandon's death. Just though I'd put in my two cents. : )

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 05:03 PM
wuxie is currently offline Click here to Send wuxie a Private Message Find more posts by wuxie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

No. Not a conspiracy. A tragedy between father & son.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 02:26 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

OMG! I agree! Bruce was a threat to them as he could have soloed EVERYONE to take out a guy like him??? You need to play dirty!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 03:27 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
humbled4war

Warning

mystery solved.... check it out !! theres much behind the Li family

this is a video i found which also led me to this thread
because i googled bruce lee.... i hope it leads you all to peace and
helps you find the truth of this world/reality....theres much to learn.
be open and keep looking...you'd be surprise what you can learn beyond
what you think you already know...dont let ur ego be the death of your
understanding and the reason you cant see beyond the manipulation.
the illuminati is a wicked and evil group with control everywhere...
their propaganda and evil monitoring is not cool...please dont reject
what you dont even know or have yet fullly understood....you'll see.
if it makes sense, why disregard it?? if it explains everything without
fault....then it's probably true. Truth is not what you think or what
you want it to be...Truth is Truth...it is absolute and without bias.
theres too many mysteries in this world and you think your biased
arrogance or ignoring all other things to cling to your version of taught reality makes everyone else a liar.....well folks, dont deceive yourself...only fools do that. Follow Truth and where it leads.

thanks and God bless.
------------------------------

WOWOWWWWW****

WOW IT WONT LET ME POST A LINK BECAUSE IM NEW...

YOUTUBE "SHIELDOFTHESON" and SEARCH BRUCE LEE
....and watch this dude's videos
as he reads accounts of what really happened
(theres like 14 short videos that will explain it all)

BS...sorry folks, i had a link for ya but this forum effed you

Old Post May 30th, 2015 08:59 AM
humbled4war is currently offline Click here to Send humbled4war a Private Message Find more posts by humbled4war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote