KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » _-A-P-R-D-_ (Game Thread)

_-A-P-R-D-_ (Game Thread)
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by trademark
[Lex heard someone speak he did not know who but it was a girl and she was in the same situation as him he he turned to the sound."Hi i am Lexington Warfield but you can call me Lex and I want to know the same things as you?"[Lex hoped someone would answer so he would not feel so alone]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:32 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

"Hey, my name's John."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:45 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex was not sure where this voice came from so he back agenst a wall so he would know where evey nosise came from.Lex was not sure there were people but what was the point of them being here.He fanliy desided to speak.]"My name is Lex do you know why we are here?"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:50 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

As drake banged on the door again, it flew open... Michelle stood there, her face livid by the continued interruption... She extended her hand in a claw-like form, Telepathically lifting Drake from his feet by the neck, "Stay the hell away from me..." she whispered with murderous intent before once more catapulting Drake against the wall, slamming the door shut again.

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:15 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Jian moved out into the hall, eyes slightly puffy from the small amount of luxurious sleep he'd just endured. Slightly preturbed at the noise made in the hallway he walked over to the downed of a slightly older boy who'd been thrown across the room by another, "You ok?" He asked quietly in english, glancing briefly at the door that still reverberated with the force of the one that'd closed it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:39 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

(Wow, this thread's really kicked off! Once Trickster joins, we'll have eight players big grin)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:42 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

(Swait XD tee hee)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:46 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by DragonWoman
Jian moved out into the hall, eyes slightly puffy from the small amount of luxurious sleep he'd just endured. Slightly preturbed at the noise made in the hallway he walked over to the downed of a slightly older boy who'd been thrown across the room by another, "You ok?" He asked quietly in english, glancing briefly at the door that still reverberated with the force of the one that'd closed it.

"Yeah...I'm ok, i've just been hurled across the hallway......Twice
That chick is pissed, I was just checking to see if she was ok....
Hehe, I'm not giving up though i bet she knows why we are here!"

Drake goes up to the door this time and starts punching it as hard as he can... Bruising his knuckles a bit.
((As you can see he is a very stubborn boy))

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:46 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Inside, the Telekinetic girl sat on the floor, her knees up to her chest, biting her thumb and rocking back and forth as the kid started punching her door. She just wanted to be alone, it was bad enough what the other Masters did each day but this was too much...

"Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, SHUT-UP! SHUT THE F**K UP!!!" Michelle screamed at the rattling door, clawing her scalp and unleashing a small burst of energy that buckled the hinges to scare the kid off...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:42 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex was lost he did not know what was happening around him.Doors were slamming people were yelling and it made him scared.He did not have someone to to help him see it all sounded like it was chaos.Lex thought it was wise to call for help maybe someone could help him get home.]"Help!!can someone help me"[This was Lex's only hope that someone would take pity on the blind kid and help him.]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:04 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Shaking his head at the chaos that ensued after the boy began punching the door, Jian turned back toward his room and heard someone yelling for assistance. Walking toward the sound he found a blind boy, "There is no real reason to be yelling. What's wrong?" He asked slowly becoming tense, never one for a fan of chaos he'd soon snap knowingly finding that out in the back of his concious mind.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:27 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"Sorry my name is Lexington Warfield you can call me Lex"[Lex held out his hand so it could be shook.He was glad he had someone to talk to but he also did not know if he could trust him or not.]"do you know why i am here?"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:41 AM
Aliies

All the rukus that was evident here did a very terrible thing... the banging and shouting began to carry through the building and awoke something that they would surely regret...
It stalked the corridoors, looking around in the dark for the door leading into the upper dorms to silence the distubance...

The dark figure came to the doors and with a single punch, the lock tore open and revealed the raucous scene beyond, everyone in the hallway turned to see and instantly wished they were back in their beds...
Master Ash was pissed to say the least, the little monsters interruped her sleeping cycle, and now had made her break the doors of the Dorm, she would have to lock them in each individual room.
Shows what happens when you grant them the oppourtunity to get used to their surroundings... she thought maliciously.

"If there is a single child left in this hallway in the next three seconds, they'll see what we do to prisoners of war..." her voice was livid with rage, a tone that could peel paint from the walls and freeze the blood of the terrified children...

As they all ran for their lives, Ash took hold of Drake, seeing that he was disturbing Michelle. She unlocked the door and revealed the Telekinetic rocking back and forth with her thumb bleeding in her mouth after biting it so hard.

"This is why you leave senior students alone, they're training is hard enough..." Ash lifted Drake off of his feet, her unbelievably-strong hand digging into his shoulder.

"Michelle..." she called, no answer, "MICHELLE!" the girl jumped and fear bled into her face with a single look at the Master, apparently the masters garnered respect thorugh fear, "Get back to bed, you'll need it!"

"You..." Ash continued to elevate Drake with a single hand, "If I catch you making any more disturbances... I'll do something to you that will make people confuse you with a girl... get me?" and without waiting for an answer, threw him back in a room and locked the doors.

((I'll let you guys decide who's in what room, two to a room but Drake's a third in another...))

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:55 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Originally posted by trademark
"Sorry my name is Lexington Warfield you can call me Lex"[Lex held out his hand so it could be shook.He was glad he had someone to talk to but he also did not know if he could trust him or not.]"do you know why i am here?"

Jian shook the hand offered to him then heard a commanding voice, frowning and looking to Lex he smiled a little, "If I knew, I would tell you. Come on. We should get to our rooms, do you know where you will be sleeping tonight?"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:58 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"no....no I do not know...I do not know anything"[Lex was taken back by the enraged voice.He could not see her but the lady was really mad.The commotion around him made it hard to focus on the sound of Jian's voice.Lex held on to Jians arm so he would not be taken away with the people running to the dorm rooms.]"What about you?do you have a dorm room?"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:09 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

"Yes, I do and I'm not sure who my room-mate is. We should find you a spare bed for now. By the way. My name is Jian." He replied as they quickly walked to the rooms.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:17 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"Hi Jian thanks for helping me if you were not here i think that lady would have kicked my ass"[Lex was tiered and really wanted to sleep but then it cought up to him.He was not a home he was proably thousonds miles away from his family.]

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:29 AM
Aliies

((Ok, Give me a hour or two and I'll post the next morning, for now, just talk with your roommate until the morning post comes smile ))

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:33 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Jian smiled, "Hey no problem, I'd want someone to do that same if I were blind." He replied and finally found Lex a bed, "Well here you go, you're in the room next to mine. Try not to wander. I'll find you when we have to go anywhere."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:57 AM
Aliies

((Actually, He'd be in the same room as you, Ash locked each room's door except for Michelle's... ))

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:05 AM