KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » _-A-P-R-D-_ (Game Thread)

_-A-P-R-D-_ (Game Thread)
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex was scared for a second but he soon calmed down.He thought it was weird for a girl just to come out the blue and help him.He also noted that her voice sounded familiar and he finely remembered she was the one to ask a question.He was happy that she was here to help him get situated even if he did not want to be there.]"Lex...my name is Lex.Thanks for helping me Eva was it"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:36 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Katherine remained silent, waiting for the others to do their little intro-questions, and to see if anyone else is a telepath

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:05 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Yes that right.I could not help but notice that you seem abit shy about this whole thing. I just want you to know your not alone in any thing you do. I also am an very shy person.So which of these group do you fit into?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:07 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Out of the corner of his eye, Jian kept tabs on the apprentice. The muscles under his shirt tensing ever so slightly in anticipation of her having a fit again.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:15 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Drake Looked towards the Apprentice and finally spoke..." uhh..I..I am......I'm Sorry" He showed more Respect to the Apprentice than he would to any of the Masters.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:02 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Michelle didn't listen, she didn't seem to be able to, her eyes were wandering around the room...

"Ok!" Master Mc'Intyre shouted, "Enough gas-bagging! Get to your groups and let's move-out... MOVE IT!"

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:49 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
"Yes that right.I could not help but notice that you seem abit shy about this whole thing. I just want you to know your not alone in any thing you do. I also am an very shy person.So which of these group do you fit into?"

"I...I don't know really i really don't know why i am here.Maybe I in in the telekinetic.This is weird but i do feel a strong connection to it."[Lex thought he was losing his mind but he felt it.It seem to almost pull him to there He tried to shake the feeling but it did not go away.He shuddered at the feeling he was getting.]"Eva do you get a feeling like you belong in a certain group?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:00 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"I'm like you ,but i do feel like I an part of the T/K group.Right now you shouldn't worry about why your here , before you get one of them mad at use"Eva turned toward Mc'Intyre"Sir do you all show now kindness toward anyone but your selfs, this boy is blind and scared so unless one of you can help him, could you please not rush him"

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Nov 14th, 2006 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:35 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex was scared he did not want Eva to get one of the People mad at her or him but he respected her for it also.He was was sure they would yell especially the lady from before.He tighten up abit but relaxed after a few seconds.]"Do you think this is the best idea Eva?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:42 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Well they have to learn that not everyone can jump up at their ever whimper"She whispered to him."Besides i am be shy but i do speak my mind"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:44 PM
Aliies

Mc'Intyre stepped out of 'formation', walking up to the defiant girl, he was willing to give le-way for the blind child but this was out of line... They were on his terms now!

He lifted his hand and brought the back of his palm swiftly across her face, knocking her from her feet and leaving a welting red mark.
"I said no more talking and ESPECIALLY NO CHEEK!" he took Lex by the shoulder, not forceably but directed him over to Master Cormack as he said he thought he was a Kinetic...

"You..." he growled, picking the girl up with both his strong hands gripped on her upper-arms and lifting her from her feet, "...How long will it take you to realize, you don't have the right to speak to me without consent and if you ever speak out of line again... I will show you what a Psyker's Migraine is..." with that, he threw the girl over with Cormack as she had the traits of a Kinetic...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:53 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"What...what happened Eva Are you ok?"[Lex felt the shoulder move him and it may have not been forceful but it was not the best feeling.He hopped Eva was ok. she was vary nice to him and she said she liked him and the was more then any girl ever said to him.He felt alone again and when he was alone he was sad.]

Last edited by AttentionPlease on Nov 14th, 2006 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:53 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Eva stood up.she began to talk to herself in her mind*Yea takes an real man to hit an girl an toss her around like she's nothing.he'll wish he*then she remembered there were Telepath's here *yes Sir*

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Nov 14th, 2006 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:58 PM
TBJ
High

John walked up to Mc'Intyre, as he figured he fell under the parameters his group.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:09 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Eva felt a shock as Mc'Intyre's voice hit her... *I didn't hit you to make myself feel important... I did it because you stepped out of line... so keep your head clear of such thoughts or I'll be coming for you!*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:28 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

*Get out of my head.It hurts!"At this age the young child could not take the pain off someone else in her head.Eva tried her best to hold back all of her memories of her junky mother

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:31 PM
Shad0w_Frost

After Seeing Mc'Intyre hit the girl, Drake became enraged and yelled.
He then jumped on the man and started pounding him in the face saying "How do you Like it!!! Do...Not...Hit...Girls..."

((Yes, i realize this is probably going to get drake hurt lol....I fear for him so))

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:02 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

At first, Joch did nothing, showing the kid that no matter what you did, you couldn't hurt him... Drake stopped suddenly and jumped back, howling and screaming, clutching his head as his Psi-nerves were stretched and contorted by the master of the mind... Every one's thoughts hit Drake's mind and sounded like the after-shock of a sonic boom, his head was about to explode from the pain before it suddenly stopped...

"That... Is what we call a forced Psychic Migraine... Next time It'll be worse..." he rubbed his face and spat the blood from his mouth, the little tyke packed a punch but he hadnt felt a thing...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:07 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Eva ran of to drake."Thank you, but you didn't have to do that for me."

Eva turned toward this ruthless man"Sir if i may speak,how did you do that? Are we even human?"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:21 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Still in pain Drake looks up at the man realizing he was more powerful...He didn't like these people who could hurt him simply by thinking of it.
He then Looked around at the other children realizing they were his new family.
Still in Pain...But he didn't want to show it, he stood up and nodded at Eva, and then walked back to his place near Master Ash and stood there like a brave little soldier.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:43 AM