KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES

Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES
Started by: Mistypirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

there's always another bend in the road, or twist in the plot, or scene in the script. maybe we dont know it all... *crosses fingers*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:57 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I think is now worthless to have hopes. I mean lets face it they are going to kill away anyone, I guess they ran out of good plots. And I wouldn't be surprised if we see a handicap Jack.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:03 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OK Keira can officially "EAT iT NOW," this movie made her....a little appreciation would not hurt....ewwwww!!!!

I Havent read all ur responses but can anyone tell me how Accurate is this interview?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:09 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OK Keira can officially "EAT iT NOW," this movie made her....a little appreciation would not hurt....ewwwww!!!!

I Havent read all ur responses but can anyone tell me how Accurate is this interview?

I don't really know how accurate this really is, but when rumours start going around that means that something is boiling.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:13 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!F
UC*** FUC**** FUC**** FUC***** NO FAIR!!!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:15 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ Um what was that For?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:18 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Originally posted by Red Two
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!FUC*** FUC**** FUC**** FUC***** NO FAIR!!!!!

laughing laughing laughing
the only "real" girl in the film and now shes out!!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:18 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

now i realy mus say this
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:21 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

you already said that somewhere else!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:24 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

but here is the best place
*Goes to find other creepy picture*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:25 PM
diddly
DIVING

no expression
I will dread the moment he posts another one!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:26 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:27 PM
diddly
DIVING

no expression told you

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:28 PM
katelovespirate

sheesh you guys stop stressing. i read a recent interview where Johnny said he wasn't coming back for any more pirate movies, another one that said he was, another one where the writers said they wouldnt do any more, and another one where they had already started writing one.

NONE OF THEM ARE TRUE> NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING YET FOR SURE> Disney has NO WAY of knowing whether they will do another one, so the actors have NO WAY of knowing if they would do more.

If Disney offered Keira the money, you can bet your ass she'd do it. Actors have to eat. If Orlando or Keira or Johnny were offered to do more (and offered money and Gore and the writers) then they'd do it. simple as that.

LOGIC. just think about it logically and it makes sense. they've all become legends. that would be like the emperor in star wars saying, No George, I dont really feel like doing any more star wars movies, i dont really feel like earning millions and being an icon, i'd rather sit and do indy films during that time.

can we please put this behind us and be rational? and think about the amazingness that POTC 3 is going to be??? smile and think about only a few short weeks till the DVD is out?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:28 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:29 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ Thank u for the Pick me up.....like i said im not emotionally stable for this rollercoster ride right now....lol...Where up, then were down!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:30 PM
katelovespirate

okay guys, here is the real interview:

<<<"I've been playing this girl since I was 17," Keira told me on the set of Atonement.

"I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things, but it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit.

"But what I'm doing in Atonement is very different. I mean, she is a grown-up woman!"

Keira is far too polite to say, but I suspect that she won't be sorry to say goodbye to Elizabeth Swann.>>>

You know what this means? KEIRA NEVER SAID SHE WOULDNT COME BACK. She said she liked playing Elizabeth, she liked her new roles, she liked stretching herself and working on her craft. NOT A WORD ABOUT NO MORE PIRATES.

The stupid interviewer made that crap up, COMPLETELY.

Okay? Are we okay now?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:32 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ Yes a little Better....Thank YoU!!! Im Up Again...LOL!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:35 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Originally posted by Red Two
I hope your Right or Else ^^

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:37 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

See guys that there is NOTHING to be worried about or get worked up over nothing. Like I said before and I'll say it again rumors are EVIL!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:40 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote