KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Metal Mouth

Metal Mouth
Started by: Vim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vim
ILFTKYS

Metal Mouth

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I knew if I posted in front of Comic book fans, it may get some attention. I've had this idea for a comic book for quite some time and have trying to get some other people to pay it attention for more than 5 seconds. I'm going to give just a basic synopsis of the origin of the superheroes of this universe...

Aliens left behind a device that would help the human race evolve at such an expotential rate that eventually we would evolve to state of oblivion. However the aliens did not plan on a few immortal beings stumbling upon this device. One was able to change the time parameters on the device, however it was stolen by another immortal. In my particular universe I like to call them Omegas, kind of like Marvel's Externals. Anyway this particular Omega wanted to see what the device actually did, so he activated it. The activation caused several people around the world to be endowed with a superpower directly relating to one of several random things. One individual was about to have his braces removed, and was asleep during the activation. When he awoke, his entire mouth area, up to where his jaw meets his ear, and just below his nose is now made up of a liquid metal alloy. Thus the origin of Metal Mouth is born, however he is just the first of many! Let me know what you think of this and I will be posting more characters soon! Thanks for reading this!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:14 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sounds like a really bad fan fiction.....

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:36 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Okay okay so the origin needs some work, but I believe I have some very unique heroes with some unique powers and defects as well. Okay to keep things rolling. The kid is sitting there and the liquid metal is like melting and running down off his face and one of the nurses walk in and the guy's mouth instantly becomes normal, or as normal as it can since its still metal and all. The two have an instant connection and her power is known as simply being able to help others at first. Metal Mouth meets up with quirky guy whose ability seems to be similar to Spiderman's wall crawling ability, but seems to be able cling any part of his body to any surface with out gravity hindering him either. They nickname him Kling for lack of anything else. Another one they meet is a guy eating a huge roast beef sammich and once he's done he begins to grow, and he basically becomes a hulking version of himself, much stronger than before. Then a silent newcomer comes on the scene, his power a mystery until the criminals with powers start showing up! Come on guys its a kind of lighthearted take on superheroes... These first few I'm working on are what I like to call the Hometown Heroes that is their powers are incredible, but not nearly enough to save the world. I'll be getting to those guys later. Try not take this too seriously, besides I realize it still needs work, but what doesn't? Anyway if you have any suggestions for something that needs work let me know, especially the origin, but if there's some unique power that you've never seen used in a comic book let me know! But for now here's the rest of the Hometown Heroes

Zinc (2nd in command) Real Name: Unknown.
Always goes by Zinc, and has the appearance of a 20 year old. This kooky, yet highly intelligent character shows up not very long after Metal Mouth becomes famous or infamous for his power. Zinc realizes that he too has some power, and well its actually a quite few amplified traits, such as a heightened sense of taste, rapid healing and metabolism, amplified intelligence, strength and stamina. He also has impeccably good luck! He never gives a real name, it seems he has always gone by “Zinc”. His powers grow and wane throughout the story. Zinc helps Metal Mouth out, and is all about having a good time, so when someone comes around to mess it up, he is ready and willing to stop those that mess stuff up!

8-Iron Real Name: Hank Santo.
Born in Wisconsin on Feburary, 1979. This a very interesting character, in that he gets his power from eating a lot of meat, whether its beef, chicken, turkey, even pig, whether its cooked or not! When he does eat enough meat he becomes a super strong, super fast, and really big guy! Unfortunately the effect wears off after so long, and then he must replenish his appetite and the source of his power. His power develops further in that he can hold his powerful form longer, and is able to make his extremities nearly invulnerable, like iron.

Burner Real Name: Richard Fluen.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA on July 5, 1990. This young man has the ability to make his body temperature rise and even make the area around extremely hot. Although it would seem he would have a fiery personality, he is rather quiet and shy, but pours on the heat when necessary. Burner does not create a flame from his power, only the fact that he can project heat and cause things to basically melt at a molecular level, well he does eventually.

Flare Real Name: Jamie Tolso.
Born and raised in Sacramento, CA on July 3, 1991. This is Burner’s even younger girlfriend, she has the ability make entire body brighten up to 1,000 watts, but it doesn’t provide any heat. But she tells everyone that “her” man provides all the heat she could need, or anyone else could stand. Over time she can create beams of light, still with no heat, create light when there is no light around, and make handy balls of light that float around her or whomever she chooses.

Mammoth Real Name: Unknown.
Born in Washington state, appears to be about 24/25 years old. Goes by Mammoth, rightly so, he is a very large boy, he is only fifteen years old, and is 6 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs around 300 pounds, and nearly all of it is muscle. His powers are not entirely known, he apparently is able to break through any obstacle without any damage coming to his body. Although he is not super strong, like 8-Iron, he still displays great feats of strength in times of need. He never talks, but is always paying attention; he nods or shakes his head for his responses. He keeps a ballcap pulled down covering his eyes most of the time. Only John knows about his past, and he does not share it with anyone, even Nancy. Also a frequent smoker.

Snale (Official behind the scenes leader) Real Name: Yeah, right, like he would have one!
A gigantic snail that has mental powers that allows him to communicate with our heroes, and uses them against the bad guys. His even huger shell allows the good guys to stay in and stay on the move. Even though he shows up toward the end of the final battle and ends up dying at the end, he plays a very important role. And ends up being a sort of mentor and leader for the good guys who are beginning to break up as the mounting evil of the KrimeLord continues to escalate.

Beckon Real Name: Yawnse.
Born in India, she appears to be about 20/21 years old. Beckon has massive creatures of great size and power under her direct control, however, she never knows if or when she will summon her last creature. Once one has been summoned, and its purpose fulfilled, it can never be summoned again. Most of them are related to the sea or water. However, once all of them have been summoned, power is useless, but it is unknown as to how many there are to summon. She starts off perceived as a bad guy, because the first creature she summons is too powerful for her to control, and it goes on a rampage. Finally she gains control over the weakened beast, and keeps it as her own personal carrier/bodyguard. She keeps to herself mostly, and most of the good guys don’t trust her, except Burner and MM.

Ranimate Real Name: Joe Smith.
Believed to be from Australia, as per his accent. Appears to be about 34/35 years old. Able to make inanimate objects animate. However there are a great deal of complications, such as the thing having to have arms, legs, torso and head. The head can not be heavier than the rest of its body, and it must be made of solid objects. For example, a literal stick figure, that he is able to control. Also he seems to always be very close with his creations, not wanting to interact with real people. He usually has two or three stick men around him, made from matchsticks, which has plenty of as he is a smoker. Or other common objects.

Kling Real Name: Ashlee Porter.
Born and raised in West Virignia on April 24, 1983. Person has the ability to cling any part of his body to any surface, that includes face on the underside of a table, person is extremely limber and agile. This makes his grip ultra adhesive and strong but not near as strong as above’s Zon Teer’s. His grip is more centered on being able to stay on something as opposed to the amount of pressure he can summon. Another part of the power is being able to make his body weight as light or as heavy as he imagines, with some limitations of course.

Transpose Real Name: Sonny Vix.
Born in South America, raised in Miami, FL on May 28, 1978. For lack of a better codename, this guy can literally “trade” or “switch” places with any other humanoid, so long as they are about the same height and weight as he is. Here are some of the rules, Sonny can only trade with someone in his sight range, and none of what he is wearing or holding transposes with him, so he ends up wearing and holding whatever he traded places with.

Slyde Real Name: Silvia Braxton.
That’s right, Black Dragon’s (aka Noir) little sister. Can manipulate any surface she stands on to carry her wherever, it usually tears it up, and the pieces of whatever push Slyde forward. Has a style like surfer or snowboarder. Person wears a specialized suit that has concentrated armor on the feet, where the material she slides on can pass under her feet without causing great harm, like when she first discovered her power.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Last edited by Vim on Nov 10th, 2006 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:03 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yeah..REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL bad fan-fic. I should know i can (admittedly) say i've written a few myself. Stick to drabbles is my aim.

But none the less.

6/10 Of those origins involve MASSIVE cliches.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah..REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL bad fan-fic. I should know i can (admittedly) say i've written a few myself. Stick to drabbles is my aim.

But none the less.

6/10 Of those origins involve MASSIVE cliches.

Yeah I realize that, but it's what inside the characters that make them unique, you know their personalities and such. I still like the characters, I guess they've grown on me, having them lingering around for so long. I feel like there's some potential there, I just having a hard time pulling it off you know? In fact here are some more just for the hell of it!

Guardian Archangels
The Guardian Archangels are group of people of similar powers and goals who have banded together much like Metal Mouth and his crew and vowed to uphold justice not matter the circumstances, their powers are also on a high scale, but not reaching that of the Omegas. Whose memebers consistent of an extraordinary variety of people and powers. These are the big dogs of the Universe, they carry lots of power within their ranks, some are raw power, others financial.

Cheribum (leader) Real Name: Utbar Ahmen.
Cheribum's origin: Once it was discovered that his body could heal in such a way, those with the available resources began to experiment on him. They discovered they could actually fuse his muscles and bones with ultra powerful wings, in fact four of them were constructed on to his body as the final experiment. Cheribum rebelled against his creators, using his newfound power of sonic flight, and a nearly unlimited supply of bombastic missile projections. As well as having the edges of the wings toned to a fine razor sharp edge that can slice through just about anything, except Metal Mouth's mouth. Along with the missiles, he also has two laser pistols, which he uses only when he faces a multitude of opponents in a confined area when innocent people could be hurt by his explosive armament. Or if he needs to be stealthy. Cheribum what can be recognized of his face, as the bottom portion was greatly disfigured when he first gained the power of flight and tried to escape, he appears to be a healthy 25 year old.

Jaden Real Name: June De' Angelou
June is an exceptionally skilled martial artists. She has mastered many styles, including Ninjutsu, Judo, Aikido, Iiado, and is very proficient with the Bo staff. Jaden's special power comes into play anytime she bleeds, that's right, when her blood hits the air it crystalizes and becomes the gem Jade. Which eventually could become armor, if she is injured enough times in certain areas. Also most of her weapons are of high stensile strength, alloy metal, tinted to the color jade of course. Born in Chicago, IL, this tough as nails gal has striking beauty, that could be a bit of a distraction for some, as she is a healthy 21 year old and toned to near perfection.

Supernova: Real Name: Unknown.
Supernova's origin is still fuzzy at best, but he seems to be human or at least extremely familiar with human behavior. Supernova has the power to expel several different types of radiation, including x-rays, gamma rays, UV rays, unfortunately, each type he does, it warps his outward appearance. Which already appears be something of an exoskeleton, it could be armor, but that has yet to be determined.

Xayne: (2nd in command): Real Name: Jerry Lupin III.
A multi-billionaire from inheritance from his pappy's business. What business is that? Batteries, batteries that last much longer than any other battery on Earth, and people are willing to pay a high price for them. Jerry sees all the chaos swirling around the emergence of all the superpowered peoples and decides that things need to get settled back down to normal as soon as possible, or else his business may get the bad end of the deal. At first Cache, as he codenames himself, using the largest battery his company makes to make an ultra powered suit with all sorts of gadgets and gizmoes included, at first he sides with the normal people, but then he quickly realizes that the superpowered are victims themselves, so he joins with them. Jerry was born in Manhattan, NY, but was raised in Maine, then moved back to New York to run his daddy's business.

Krono: Real Name: Krono.
Krono has the appearance of a small 10 year old child, with his mask off, but is light years beyond having the intellect and wisdom of a 10 year old child. He is an alien who has traveled the stars and beyond. His staff carries a shard of the Time Stone, an ancient relic from which the literal essence of Time flows. Krono uses his immense knowledge and Krono-staff to stop time, reverse, slow it down, whatever seems to be necessary at the time, however after using it one time, Krono blanks out, apparently using and contorting the energies of time is extremely hazardous to one's health. Krono must "recharge" each time he induces his Krono-staff's energies. However if Nurse is around, he recovers much quicker. Who knows when this creature was born or even if he was actually born, he could have been created for all we know!

I realize there's not much to gather from this quick, and I do mean quick descriptions, but I've fleshed them out a bit more than this. These are the basics.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:34 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

And just because I know you guys can't get enough!!... MORE!!

Bad Guys:
Krime Masters Krew: These guys are loyal to Krime Master, willing to obey his every whim. They are ruthless and not swayed easily from the goals that Krime Master sets them to. Other people included in this are those that E.Z. Ka$h has paid handsomely for their services, gangs, crooked police officers, government officials, and various others.

Krime Master (leader, aka Toymaker): Real Name: Unknown.
This character goes through several transformations throughout the book, each one leading to a more powerful and evil character. The Toymaker, creates robotic duplicates of our heroes, at which point Paralyzer has joined with, simply because he says It is the greater of the threats posing us this time. Once Toymaker is presumed killed, well, to our heroes surprise, it was only a robotic duplicate, and the real one shows up in a huge robot. Nearly kills 8 Iron, and Paralyzer shows a new vial by hitting Molar, who appeared to be under the Toymakers control, and changes Molar to be on the good side. With each transition this character begins to have more extravagant clothing and accessories, and is finally able to lead a city full of criminals against our heroes. Such as changing to Krime Lord, to Krime King, to finally Krime Master

E.Z. Ka$h Real Name: Edward Zekiel Kash.
This is the above characters sidekick, loyal to the death. Which he is found dead after the Krimemaster transformed to the Krime King. Not much was known of him at the time, other than he seemed to have an unlimited supply of cash, which he would use to buy his and his masters clothing and accessories with, and would also bribe gangs to come under his masters rule. He appears to be about 26 years old, not certain of where he was born, but it was obviously somewhere not very nice.

Molar Real Name: John Terrence.
This is a character that appears later in the series, and it seems that his skin has about the same consistency as enamel making it very hard to damage him. Plus he is extremely strong, even stronger that 8 Iron, and his bite seems even worse! He seems to just wreak havoc at random, and the Metal Mouth crew finally shuts him down after some handy teamwork. Only to have him come in and out, a fight between him and Zon Teer would definitely be a good one.

Shard Real Name: Sarah Johnson.
Incantations of this power relate mostly to the fact that she can create broken shards, and throw them. Creating the shards is painful, blood and wounds open from wherever she chooses to create the glass from, mostly from her hands. However, she is immune to them once they are outside of her body, and can control broken shards from any glass, anywhere around her. Later on she gains the ability to form glass orbs, with thousands of broken glass shards sticking outward and then she launch them. As she grows more proficient in said power, eventually able to make them larger and explode.

Vacuum Real Name: Barry Von Dasman.
Well as the name suggests, Vacuum can create a vacuum in his surrounding area. As he develops his power he is able to absorb certain substances, and then blow them out again at tremendous velocities.

Driller Real Name: Gary Hesker.
This is one of the more powerful villains, Driller can make his hands, legs, even the top of his head into a drill like structure, even able to tunnel through any substance known. Driller becomes quite a menacing threat, as he is nearly unstoppable, and his drills can drill through almost anything!

Zon Teer Real Name: Ren Thompson.
Has the ability to create a tremendous amount of pressure with his hands, as well as having unbreakable fingernails, which he somehow is able to shape into small claws. Eventually he can transfer the pressure to his arms, allowing him to crush things like when he is in a bearhug, or even pinch large metal beams between his forearm and bicep. Zon isnt actually all that big, you would expect him to be, but he is like the small stick of dynamite his power being concealed very well.

Tidal Crash Real Name: Shaun Fiskar.
Shaun has all the physical, elemental control over water, however, he does not control it on a molecular level. Shaun can not transform his body into water, but any time water is present he can do just about anything with it. From sending it barreling into an oppnent at the speed of a freight train, to the minute control of pulling it from rain clouds above, thus causing a flash flood. Shaun is a surfer by nature, and until recently fought on the side of good, things are afoot in the world of superheroes. He also changed his code name from Tidal Wave to Tidal Crash, considering the latter to be more evil sounding.

Electrode Real Name: Connor Tibbs.
Connor was a certified electrician and adrenaline junkie. He was being electrocuted during the activation and thus gained the power over electricity. Able to ride the lightning and call it down from the heavens is a momentual task, one he was willing to perform at any cost to stop the evil beings of the world from casting it into chaos. Now he has sided with that he had loathed for so long. These are troubling times for our heroes. Originally his codename was Shocko, more appropriate for his fun and crazy attitude he used to have, now calling himself Electrode, he has taken on a much darker demeanor.

Torrent Real Name: Wilma Sills.
Was just your ordinary housewife, who one day, after the activation, of course, gained the power to create twisting, churning columns of air, thus she gained the coded Wirl Girl. She cannot control air directly only summon spinning vortexes, which she can then cause to become like an F5 or just enough to carry her around. She has renamed herself Torrent in response to turning to the dark side.

Funka Wunka Real Name: William Wunka.
Can create candy coated sticks, to fight with, shoot peppermint pellets out of hands. All candy themed stuff, kind of like Willy Wonka on steroids. Other examples: huge lollipops turned on its side, like a frisbee, hard round candy to slip up people that are running away, etc. This eccentric character is pure evil, even though all he can does is produce candy coated goodness. He plans to make all the children of the world slobs and eventually cause an economical breakdown by producing candy for free.

Glorm Real Name: Unknown.
It is undistinguishable as to whether its a male or female, as head and face are always covered in earthworms. No one knows where he/she came from or what he/she did before their power. Can turn cylindrical objects into worms, thousands of them, depending on the size of the object. No really huge worms, mostly the harmless dirt worms. Remember any object that is cylinder or cylinder shaped.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:37 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Maybe once you get the whole picture, you may think differently .... There's still more...!!

Loose Cannons: These guys are affiliated with no one. These people come and go from the limelight and have a large air of mystery about them. Their pasts and origins are very cloudy, and it seems no one can ever stay in touch with them long enough to learn any more about them!

The Dentist Real Name: Dr. Dennis.
That's what John always called him, and he usually calls him that throughout the story, but whether that is his true name has yet to be revealed. The same dentist that treated Metal Mouth is the same guy that jump starts the whole superhero/supervillian upsurge. He is also a very mysterious character, always on the run. Especially away from Metal Mouth, when he happens upon him. He is usually only recognizable by his glasses that seem to always hide his eyes, and his perfect, dark hair, and is usually wearing a white lab coat during the day and dark one at night. His powers are still unknown, but it seems to have something to do with subduing powers or amplifying them greatly. It is also not known whether he may in fact be an alien.

Paralyzer Real Name: Unknown.
Everyone's pretty sure he's a doctor of some kind. When he first appears it is hard to distinguish whether he is a villain or anit-hero. For Metal Mouth and his crew never catches him doing anything to benefit himself, or aiming toward taking over something or trying to kill Metal Mouth, or any innocent life, well life that may appear innocent at first, then turns out the person did do something wrong. Metal Mouth happens upon Paralyzer fighting the Dentist, and is unsure who to fight with or fight against! Paralyzer is in a white lab coat, that is lined with hundreds of vials with needles attached to them, able to throw them with superb accuracy, the liquid in the vials are only known to paralyze, and the effect wears off after about a day on normal humans, but on those with powers about 10 to 12 hours, long enough for him to get away and not leave a trail. He also has stark white hair usually brushed back, very neat and clean.

Lontadon Real Name(s): m: Sam Beaux, f: Samantha Beautee.
Able to turn males into females, and vice versa, including self. Effect lasts longer and can be done on more people as the person becomes more proficient in power. Also has dual personalities for the male and female versions of itself. No one is sure what he/she started as before the power manifested, because Sam performs so well at being both. Unfortunately just because a powerful male character is turned into a female by Lontadon, doesn't mean all their powers are weakened, in fact its only a superficial thing.

Hi-Jack Real Name: Jack Highner.
His power is that if it has a power source, a way to steer it and a frame to keep it all together, he can drive it. He does not have a very large role in the story until the big picture slowly begins to come around, it is discovered that this loner, and lover of vehicles, is actually MM's dad (he changed his name). However, his entire story isn't revealed until much later. He helps MM out sometimes, but other times, it appears he abandoning him. However, he does it for a reason.

MetaMouth This is the robotic version of Metal Mouth, and proves to be just as resilient as the human it was crafted after. Zinc being the technical wiz that he is, reprograms the robot before anyone is able to destroy it completely. It proves its worthiness over time, but ends up saving the Nurse and Metal Mouth before it is finally destroyed by a powerful bad guy more on that later.

Rhythm Real Name: Alice.
She has not revealed her last name to anyone. She tries desperately to help the side of good, however in trying to speak to someone she activates her power, and whole city block crumbles. The reason for that is that she is able to create deep bass like sound waves, using certain hand and arm motions, almost dance like movements. Problem is she's deaf, and has to communicate with sign language, and sometimes, certain signs create the sound waves accidentally.

Fun G Real Name: Jimmy Bob Norton. We can all take a wild guess as to what Mr. Bob Norton here was doing when the activation occurred. His power is that he is able to create enormous mushrooms, some of which are very tough. He can even use his power to create a winding staircase of shrooms, and given the time can create one large enough to bust a building. Basically person can do anything with them as long as there is soil and water nearby.

Scrooge Real Name: Unknown.
Only goes by Scrooge, always has. Totally Christmas themed powers, material wise anyway. Such as lights, bows, ribbons, to tye onto things or tying people up. All the wooden toys, ducks, soldiers, nutcrackers, most of the time, things are created at random. He has to focus if he wants a particular desired effect. Other examples, giant stockings, create sleighs, which is handy during snow, where he stays most of the time, also plastic snowmen, santa claus, candy canes, etc. Scrooge is a real hard ass, doesn't really care for anyone but himself, he'll even trip his own teammates up just for the fun of it. We'll only see Scrooge when he decides to come around and wreck the Christmas season for everybody, including Muslims, Jews, and any other religion that has their big celebration in the winter time. Also can create material things associated with any of the other religions associated with the Christmas season.

Back from the Dead? These characters were presumed to have dropped off the face of the Earth once the menace of Toymaker had been dispelled. But now with his and several other superpowered wanna-be villains, these three anti-heroes are planning on making a grand return.

Azul (Blue Dragon) Real Name: James A. Darcon.
Oh yeah, the baddest of the badasses is back. And he's not taking crap off anybody. Least of all his former teamates, which he feels have held him back. Unfortunately, for the past few years he's been in the shadows, sulking. However with the reemergence of his nemesis, Blue has taken up a new mantle, along with new attitude. Azul knows the game and knows how to play to win. Blue also has all of his old powers, his projectile blue fire, weapons skills, and when gets really pissed off his living Dragon armor.

Arsenal (Yellow Dragon) Real Name: Terry Thompson.
Terry is still the lighthearted little brother type, with a heart of gold, speaking of which he is really Jamess younger stepbrother, ironic isnt it? Yet, he can be merciless when it comes to taking out enemies, and his power has definitely been refined. Terry is a master of his weapon forming skill out of the yellow flame.

Noir (Black Dragon) Real Name: Chris Braxton.
Chris is a troubled young soul, both cursed and blessed with the ability to change into a massive black dragon, along with all the scales, wings, talons and firebreathing that comes along with it. Also able to cast black fire at will, which doesn't leave any superficial burns, but literally burns from the inside out. Chris is also a remarkable marksman, taking aim with high powered weaponry as well as utilizing archaic weapons such as katanas, shurikens, and any other deadly bladed weapon.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:41 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Last bit for now I promise. This is a lot stuff to go through, but if you've made it this far, certianly you're intriguied by the idea...

Omegas
Not necessarily a formal team, but more of an associative term, kind of like the Externals in Marvel. Which also means they can use their powers however they wish, T.N.E. is the one who truly uses his for evil. Random F-EKT is just what his name says, random!
The Power of the Omegas comes from the extraordinary circumstances these particular people were in when the Dentist activated the alien device. Their powers are on a much grander scale than everyone else's. Cigma and Sun Storm have unheralded raw power, that at times even they cannot control, however Cigma manages to develop a technological suit so he contain and direct his energy at will. Unfortunately the origins of Random F-EKT are much fuzzier, as to how he gained the power to change and manipulate reality at will is still under speculation. Once he plucks the random street sign from the ground, its effect takes place immediately, he can then use the street sign to bash his opponents silly. It was not discovered until later that T.N.E. was actually in the process of being hit with an explosion from a bomb that he constructed, when the Dentist let loose his abomination upon the world. Giving him the power to literally control the explosive nature of a bomb, which some consider to be at equal level with the other Omegas. T.N.E. will never admit that he belongs in such a group, nor does he even really care.

Cosmos Real Name: Cannot be spoken by human tongue.
Was originally a human being but when the Dentist activated the alien device he was performing an experiment on an undetermined alien lifeform. He was also underneath his telescope at the time, which some speculate is what gave him the power of the stars, and beyond. Cosmos commands the very power of the universe, but in a very limited way, in that he must speak his power and have the will to bring it forth. Using space like terms, he has the ability to create bombastic type attacks, such as Shooting Star! a streamlined punch covered with flashes of light; Cosmic Burst! Shoving both hands together in front of body, a burst of blinding light and kinetic force appears; (more powerful) Nebular Fraction! a concentrated form of compacted space, an area of pressure so unforgiving that eventually it crushes everything inside it. Nearly unlimited potential. Cosmos is the first ultra powerful being, that seems to have gained nearly omnipotent power, can fly extremely fast across space or the like. Cannot be harmed from physical contact, only certain types of sound seem to affect it.

Cigma Real Name: Jason (last unknown)
Part of his power is channeling and redirecting energy, however, at first he has absolutely no control over the power. He is able to construct a power suit of sorts, that allows him to control his power. There are still several mysteries surrounding his power. Althought he has no hair, he still has a very youthful appearance, in fact he only looks to be about 18/19 years old, but was born in late 70's early 80's.

Sun Storm Real Name: Unknown, but likes to be called Mandinga, when not using his codename.
Literally hides the power of a sun inside body, able to release it at will, and manipulate the suns rays. Gains power from sunlight. Has to release any energy gained after being out in the sun for a whole day. Has unlimited power potential. Sun Storm's unrelentless absorption of the sun's rays gives him unlimited energy, with which he can use to battle the forces of evil and tyranny. Unfortunately if he does not release the energy he's absorbed from an entire day he will certainly die, or his body will slowly begin to disintergrate. Either way it is not pleasant.

Random F-EKT Real Name: Alimerez Constiago Rameirez.
Can create random road signs that have reality warping effects, the sign also changes the persons mask. Confused? Person summons his power, which makes a road sign, say a STOP sign shoots out of the ground. This could stop the person coming at him, stop time in the immediate vicinity, stop the earths movement, any number of random effects will occur from the random generation of these mysterious road signs. Other examples: Yield, curve signs, the arrows pointing two directions, speed limit, which would have wide varying effects, if a random street sign pops up, nothing will happen, but the man could potentially rip it all the way out of the ground and pummel his opponent with it. Person has unlimited power, just limited ways of reaching it, is an Omega, but doesnt know it.

T.N.E. Real Name: Telepathic Neurologic Explosive!
Thats what T.N.E. stands for, and hes not afraid to use his power to its outermost limits. His power is somewhat limited; as he has to count out the number of the explosions he wants to create, of course within a range, on his hand. Most would think well he could cause the most damage by using five all the time; this guy is too precise and too stuck on himself to be so brazen. He will use five, even six when necessary, but he knows how to use his power very well, and has never had to use more than six, until he gets brave and tries to blow up Metal Mouth and his crews city!

The Aliens: To be put simply, once these guys arrive, our heroes, villains and everyone in between is put to the ultimate survival test of mind, body and soul. They are apart of the unfinished 3rd storyarc. Thought you might recognize them though, and might want to get a head start on their design sketches, if you want.

The Dark Breed Aliens
The Dark Breed Aliens hail from Sandblast. These creatures firstly attack Earth, in an attempt to make sure they have everyones attention. They apparently left some device behind, which has already been activated by someone. Metal Mouth and crew get into contact with the aliens and try to befriend them, instead they end up as captives. Fortunately its for the good, as the Colony, Abomination aliens are on the Sandblasts tail.

The Abomination Aliens
When the Abomination aliens from the Colony arrive all hell breaks loose as they begin fighting the Dark Breed. The Abomination was trying to beat the Dark Breed here, and were going to confiscate the device. However they didnt think it had been activated yet either. It had been activated by the Dentist who used its power to give John, the Nurse, Zinc, 8 Iron, and all the other their powers. With the exception of Paralyzer who is a colleague of the Dentist, he is just very good at what he does, and wanted to stop the Dentist from using his power anymore. The Paralyzer simply did not want any more crazy super powered people running around, but the Dentist had done it to stop the Abomination aliens when they arrived. He knew this because he was given a brief history of the aliens when he activated the device.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:55 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Okay for my next post I'm going to post what would become the first storyarc for the comic book, covering some 100-120 issues, while we delve into some characters backstories, such as some of the originals, whose powers came from a slow leaking like activation of power... Then BOOM, a kind of new generation of heroes appeared. Anyway here's a general overview...

1st Storyarc:
Okay, we already have our established heroes and villains, theyve been interacting for around 4-5 years. Toymaker, a dastardly villain, had been defeated about 3 years ago, since then Metal Mouth, Zinc, 8-Iron, Nurse, Burner, Flare, Mammoth, Slyde, Beckon, Snale, Kling and Transpose have spread out taking to major cities where the crime rates are high. MM, Nurse, Zinc, Kling and Beckon are the Faboulous Five of Philly. That is they protect Philidelphia, PA, and the surrounding areas, such as New York and New Jersey, from all sorts of acts of vandalism and thievery. Snale hides out underground, roaming about the country appearing at random. Burner, Flare and Mammoth have settled LA and Hollywood down pretty good. Transpose and Slyde have tamed most of the city slickers of Houston, Dallas, Ft. Worth and the surrounding area. While the Guardian Archangels, who also disperse, in times of need from the others, take on the world wide need of heroes. They generally try to assist after a natural disaster, often expending all resources to try and keep the disaster from occurring. About the time Toymaker returns as his new persona, Krime Master, along with his ever present side kick, E.Z. Ka$h, so do other villains begin showing up: Vacuum, Driller, POWER, Random F-EKT, Shard, Fun G, Funka Wunka and the return of some familiar faces.
Blood Spider shows his ugly mug, while Azul, Arsenal and Noir return to help combat some of the emerging villains, Blood is out to suck up all the blood from all the heroes around. His plan is to gain as much power in the shortest amount of time, then take off after the legendary Droganishii Blade, otherwise known as the Dragon Sword. Molar shows up giving our Hometown heroes a hard time and distracting them from Krime Masters new primary goal, taking down the U.S. Government; which of late has been doing pretty well in being support of the superpowered people, those that assist in keeping the world a safer place that is. Of course once they see that the Army is no match for the supervillians, they back off and let the superheroes jump in. While Metal Mouth and his main crew keep the smaller villains from wrecking the city, Burner, Flare and Mammoth make their way to Philly. Transpose and Slyde make their way there as well, by way of Slyde of course. They are stopped by Tidal Crash, Electrode and Torrent, the Spose and Slyde recognize there fellow do gooders and ask if they are on their way to help. TC, Electrode and Torrent defeat the pair with ease, of course they didnt go down without a fight. It appears everyone is converging on Philidelphia, Blood shows up to put a stop to Krime Master, as he is wrecking his plans. But the others dont know that at first and are out to stop him at all costs. It nearly turns into a free for all! Burner, Flare and Mammoth arrive via Snales help to the main attraction just in time. Molar, POWER and Zon Teer team up for a while and really start dealing out the damage.
It appears our Hometown Heroes are in for the fight of their life, until Sun Storm and Cigma show up. Cigma lets MM know that theyll hold off the big boys if they will stop Krime Master, which is easier said than done, with his armies of gang members, robotic drones and new funkafied villain roster. Beckon is able to take a good chunk of KMs army down with a great beast having been summoned to her side. Jaden, Cache and Cheribum, of the Omegas, unleash their fury on KMs army. Krime Master becomes desperate and summons his infamous robot, and his trump card, Vegas X. Told you I would have some surprises in store!

Details on Vegas-X: Think of the potential power of nuclear bomb strapped to a slot machine! When the right combination of 7s or Bar comes up or anything in between, devastation is imminent. The thing has the old styled slot machine arm, that pulls down and the slots spin, while they stop, from left to right Depending on the combination depends on the amount of power Vegas X can use. Very unusual.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:06 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

No thoughts on this from anyone? Seems to be a bit more detailed than before huh? Yeah I'm working on getting this stuff into comic book form, I need an artist to help with some initial sketches of the charcters. Especially Toymaker/Krime Master, he starts off wearing this cat-in-the-hat hat which is all droopy and he's constantly smoking a joint, and you never see his eyes, then later he acquires an Mad Hatter type hat, and is still a drug dealer and such.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:54 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Seems better. The characters powers are unique I'll give you that. But their origins seem a little...hokey. Aliens ? Everyone uses aliens !

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 08:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Originally posted by grey fox
Seems better. The characters powers are unique I'll give you that. But their origins seem a little...hokey. Aliens ? Everyone uses aliens !

I can't disagree with that! I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a reason behind the powers. Some of the more established characters, those that I come up with some 10 years ago, such as the tri-colored Dragons, which I felt were too Power Rangerish... So I gave them different code names and really wanted to define them as very different from one another. Metal Mouth was one I came up with while I was anticipating getting my braces taken off.. So he was a good inspiration to keep striving through the pain of wearing braces and finally got myself a $3,785.62 smile. big grin Toymaker/Krime Master is my version of Joker, yet with more reasoning behind his actions, plus he likes getting high. Okay back on subject so the ones that I've actually drawn and had friends draw them before pretty much gained their abilities through countless training sessions and little magical intervention. But the newer ones are ... well originless ... I can't seem to get a good one going for them other than the aliens I was hoping if the aliens themselves had a good enough back story that it might work... But yeah a bit cliched... Which is what I'm striving to break away from, however with something like this its hard not to replicate something that's done before. Its still a working progress and any suggestions are helpful... Constructive criticism though...

Try to explain why you think its hokey or cliched or sounds like a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLL bad fan fic... Just saying that doesn't really jusitify give me some reasons why you think that way. This is all in good fun and by no means am I trying usurp what comic books have going for them already I'm just trying to fit my own little piece into the pie! mm.. I like pie... wink

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:14 PM
Scarlet_Spidey
Artsy Fartsy

I'd like to draw it. But remember that my style is quite european and alternative. You'll see.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:55 AM
Scarlet_Spidey is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet_Spidey a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet_Spidey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Originally posted by Scarlet_Spidey
I'd like to draw it. But remember that my style is quite european and alternative. You'll see.

AWESOME! I'd love to see some of these guys in actual comic form!! I've sketched a few of them and my friends have done some of the same ones... But most have never been more than words on a computer screen, so I'm pretty excited about seeing them! If you want you can just email them to me [email protected][/email] or [email][email protected] ... pm me with them on here! I look forward to the sketches!! Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:08 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

I suppose there's too much here to read for the average comic fan?? No way am I going to let this get buried under a mound of other threads. I want to know what other comic fans think, good, bad, indifferent...? Doesn't matter, give me some good feedback, come on, its not gonna kill ya...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:29 AM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Okay... Here's the new origin story.

When the great General of Angels, Lucifer (Bringer of Light) was banished from Heaven for thinking he was greater than God, he left an article of clothing behind. This was transformed into a mechanical type device and was thought buried forever. However, one man has tracked this through the Bible and found where its location could possibly be. Once he locates it he takes to his base of operations and begins doing research on it. He finds that Lucifer had a kind of toga apparel and once he crashed to Earth, the clothing type material was torn off and being placed at a kind of half physical/half spiritual plane of existence, and so it folded itself up and has the appearance of a kind of petrified scarf wrapped into a square, while it spirals in on itself (that make any sense?) . Anyway, the guys feels convicted to spread the news of his discovery and in doing unleashes great powers within populace. He was not aware of the implications of showing the world such a discovery and so goes into hiding, the petrified cloth with him. Metal Mouth and the others figure they must fight the evil ones who are out to spread sinning, violence and malevolence. They are going to fight Lucifer's cloth first and use it to release him unto the Earth. Of course they will never succeed, with God backing up our heroes, as long as they believe in their hearts that God is always there helping them through all their trials and tribulations. Of course they will have their doubts and sadness, as heroes come and fall against the tide of evil that is rising up.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 07:28 PM
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Wont it get to biblical if you go for that origin story? i dunno... eek!
I kinda like the story, (maybe it does need some work but its OK thumb up ) i would like to see more girls with cool powers and in a leading role... i think you have more guys than girls and they have cooler powers. if you bring in more girls in a leading role and with cooler powers you would get a wider audience for your comic.
I'm an artist myself (currently working without a computer sad ) but if you send me a script of your story I'll see what i can do.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 11:47 AM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Originally posted by kayakat
Wont it get to biblical if you go for that origin story? i dunno... eek!
I kinda like the story, (maybe it does need some work but its OK thumb up ) i would like to see more girls with cool powers and in a leading role... i think you have more guys than girls and they have cooler powers. if you bring in more girls in a leading role and with cooler powers you would get a wider audience for your comic.
I'm an artist myself (currently working without a computer sad ) but if you send me a script of your story I'll see what i can do.

Yeah I'm workin on that. And I feel like we need a more Biblical story like this. HOwever it won't be known right from the start what the origin on the artifact is alien, domestic or other... I appreciate the feedback and am working on new script right now!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:14 AM
Vim
ILFTKYS

I'm back!!! Yo, what do current comic fans think of Metal Mouth and the characters? I'm still split on the origin story... Not sure how I want to work it, but I want to know what you guys think of the characters. I'll be posting some sketches that me and my friends did long ago, but I think will give people an idea of what the characters look like.. Bye bye for now!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:44 AM