KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The end scene of AWE

The end scene of AWE
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG right b4 Liz kissed Jack...Jack was was different man, unlike we have ever seen him....it was JACK STRIPPED....we saw the inner JACK so vulnerable, so careing, so loving and he didnt try to hide his feelings for LIZ...he knew she knew he came back because of her....so it was like here i am....ur looking right at me....I DO LOVE YOU!!! and LIZ saw that and i think she tried to manipulate the situation by kissing him....but it backfired because that Kiss made her realize I LOVE HIM!!!

Like they say you can tell so much about the relationship, simply by the first kiss!!! and that was one heck of a KISS!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:45 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

lol agreed good point maybe they've had these feelings since the island but now they are FINALLy putting them into action!

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:47 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
lol agreed good point maybe they've had these feelings since the island but now they are FINALLy putting them into action!

since b4....i mean when JAck saved her in COTBP....didnt u see the look in her face when she came back from the choking and looked into his eyes....it was like Love at first sight!!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:52 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeas but they dont have that much interactoion except for the island thats a bummer

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:12 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

****ing sick of T&T tossing jack's character around as if he's a rag doll to be shoved into peoples lives as a mere blip on the radar...why do people have to step shit all over HIM even the writers?? just so W/E can have their ****ing "happy/bittersweet ending"...****s sake..

I wouldnt give a toss if this was a W/E ending but I do because I feel as if they should have NEVER used Jack Sparrow as the spanner in the ****ing works...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:19 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

calm down it'll be okay i... well i just think it will happen believe! big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:20 PM
LovelyOne

I dont .

you know what Ted and Terry, you should have NEVER used so many people's favorite character as a ****ing spanner in the works so that the back up character can be happy and get "his story"..it SICKENSS me...Jack is worth more than that

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:23 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

i think this what ur thinking huh?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:25 PM
a-k-a-amber

this ones more my style

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:26 PM
LovelyOne

I'm thinking that despite their efforts to make people accept a W/E ending by the end of AWE..It wont frigging work they are gonna piss off a LOT of people..see I've been expecting W/E for a LONG time now and it STILL tears me up inside when I think about them doing it..so I dont think tthe J/E lovers are just gonna sit back and enjoy a W/E ending like Terry thinks they are, because J/E has captured far too many people's hearts and people have become way too passionate about it now for them to try and worm their way out of it IMO

..and I know people like Surreal just say that we like it because its "hot" well I really do disagree with that..

So many people feel that Jack looks more beautiful as the hero caring for the lady than Will Turner does..they actually do believe that DMC has shown us that J/L are meant for each other..it really does..and I'm not basing my opinion on "how hot it looks"..I'm basing it on what I feel when it comes to Jack..He's not a happy man the way he is in movie 1..the island scene CLEARLY showed us this..and it also showed us that Elizabeth is the only one he feels comfortable to show his weakness to...I think this is the thing she cant live with at the end of DMC

I'm not even one to usually LIKE romances in movies because they are the same old same old.. yet this one caught me out, Its actually the first ever to catch me out and its obviously captured many others too.

..its one that works SO well on screen and it only comes around once in a blue moon..and they are going to ruin it...I can sense it..they are going to ruin it...not just for me..but for the other huge amount of people who prefer J/E over W/E..just look on KttC..J/E thread is like on its 4th restart thing..I'm guessing W/E is on its 1st still?

If people were just talking about how hot it was then that thread would not be on its 4th thingy..it would be long dead because "whats hot" one minute usually only lasts for a while..

it would have ended a long time ago...the passion would have died out if the main reason people love J/E is because "its hot" the majority of people obviously felt there was something deeper going on..even if it wasnt

and this is where the mistake was in DMC IMO

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 14th, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:33 PM
sparrobethroxmy

i totally agree i mean i did felt all tingly when i watched dMC and im not a romance kinda person my mom is but when i saw DMC i was like OMG jack and liz are meant for each other i love them together they are thick as thieves lol and they belong for each other i have feeling that AWE might give us that becuz will and liz lost it along time ago and i can't see them get back together and live hapily ever after that in my opinion is not PIRATES it's a freakin romance where the pirate gets the whores and the young couple all live happy UGH that is not my kind of movie! you know what we will get a j/l moment i know it it just has to happen i have taht happy feeling. j/l has started something and it will be a huge mistake if they end it

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:03 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

I feel so strongly for this ship!

I think it all started at the beginning of POTC1 ... when jack rescued Liz from drowning...that was when he first set her free.

The connotations of their relationship are laid out there for everyone to see, but it is ALWAYS down to how people happen to interpret certain things.

I think Lovethemtigers has a huge point with the fact that its 'jack and liz' up for best couple/kiss etc for teen choice awards...THAT is what people want to see.

The audience want action and adventure and they want it with their hero...the one who can make them laugh...the one that made the freaking film for god sakes!

IMO they've put the audience on the knifes edge because theyve made them WANT to see the third film by adding the cliff hanger...and 99% of the audience are rooting for jack because he IS the ultimate hero!

He has it all!!!

And the best thing about him of all;

He's real.

He has his flaws...he hides behind posessions and what it means to be a 'pirate' so people dont see the real him...

he is the ordinary man...hes not james bond.

Hes jack sparrow.

And people love that because they can sypathise with him. At one point in their lives they may have been in a similar emotional situation.

The epitome of Jack letting his true feelings show through were his lines;

"its only a ship mate"

The pearl was everything to him...it was the one thing he saught out in CotBP...and suddenly in DMC he was willing to give it all up...

because he found something better.

He found himself.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:05 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

It made it up for the teen choice awards too?

I hope it wins this and the people's choice awards..

and then T&T can see if they still have faith in their "W/E based story" for AWE..it would show us and them that J/E is what is most popular with their CORE audience..the teenager..(female teenager)

I can really imagine the gasp of exasperation if AWE actually revolves around and ends W/E after this whole Buzz that has been created by J/E and DMC..I can just imagine the dissapointed "emptyish" feeling spewing from the audience as they watch Jack lose the girl to the second fiddle...people felt this with the 1st movie for gods sake..why didnt they pick up on that?..I loved the movie but it felt empty to me that Jack didnt have a love interest...or that key role as one. Because he IS the star.

I wasn't even a massive fan of the movies UNTIL I saw Jack actually start to PLAY the lead role where he gets the girl..I don't go there to watch Will turner be the hero and get the leading lady.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 15th, 2006 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:12 AM
sparrobethroxmy

lol same here i was all siked about seeing DMC where jack and liz kiss and if johny and kiera got the best souple in a movie and the AWE ending was w/l that would be really sad it would at least show tnt they were wrong

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:26 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

oh did they actually WIN it? or is it still only the nomination stage?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:28 AM
a-k-a-amber

i dont think so yet

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:29 AM
LovelyOne

ohhh they better..who are they up against?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:30 AM
sparrobethroxmy

idk really but whatever happens johny and keira better win

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:34 AM
a-k-a-amber

Jennifer Aniston & Vince Vaughn in The Break Up

Matt Damon & Jack Nicholson & Leonardo DiCaprio in The Departed

Johnny Depp & Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:35 AM
LovelyOne

LOL!! Orlando Bloom one the teens choice awards for top hottie..so maybe W/E will be successful..I'm not feeling so worried for AWE now if it ends W/E laughing out loud

the best kiss went to Keanu reeves and sandra Bullok..

just worried for all the shippers...the passionate J/E shippers..now.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:35 AM