KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth

Sparrabeth
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (300): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
a-k-a-amber

Sparrabeth

here's a special J/E thread and PirateDiva yes every thread is a J/E thread but this is going to be special lol

ENJOY the J/E atmosphere!

night ppl

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:13 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I think here is a good place to say I really want to see Jack and Liz sword fight each other in a "mask of Zorro" sort of way. They're probably evenly matched by now and their could be all sorts of innuendo. I think Jack would find it really hot. He doesn't really get to see her fight that much.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:17 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I think here is a good place to say I really want to see Jack and Liz sword fight each other in a "mask of Zorro" sort of way. They're probably evenly matched by now and their could be all sorts of innuendo. I think Jack would find it really hot. He doesn't really get to see her fight that much.

THAT WOULD BE REALLY HOTT!!!! I LIke the way u think Willo!! kudos to u!!!

hey would u write a scene....so i can engage myself in their LOVE!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:26 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh, I'm really blanking right now. Please go to fanfiction.net, search my name and read POTC3 and 4, or find one of the threads where I have written some scenes. I'll try to be original soon.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:30 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol....ok!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:32 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

Yeah that would be cool to see Elizabeth and Jack swordfight. Or her and Will.

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:19 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I really would like to see Jack and Liz sword fight, if we don't get our ending at least give us a sword fight. I'll be happy.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:22 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrobethroxmy

ha^^^ i like that idea maybe will finds out she chose jack and jacks life is on the line and will was going to hurt him and liz fights him to save jack

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:23 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by willofthewisp
omg! that is soooo perfect...

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:54 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i no yea? lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:40 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

How about if the scene is corregraphed like the first sword fight between Jack and Will.

Lizzie: You are a smart man Jack, but I don't entirely trust you to save
us this time and I will be taking over the ship. Besides you
insulted Will.

Both draw swords.

Jack: After that kiss Love, how can I ever trust you to make a right
decision and not be impulsive and rash like Will.

Both line up swords together and Jack strokes Lizzies sword as he says:

Jack: Only a little.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:10 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

We TOTALLY should see Jack and Elizabeth swordfight. Maybe over who has to tell the whelp where Elizabeth's heart TRULY lies... wink

I really want to see Elizabeth tend Jack's wounds after he gets beat up by JOnes or whatever. lol. it would be so out of character for both of them.

and we've mentioned this before, but i would kill to see Jack and Elizabeth ballroom dance.

Or a totally goofy scene where Jack is teaching elizabeth the proper way to wear Pirate eyeliner. lol.

i love this thread.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:13 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

I love this thread too.....Yes, I think it would be so hott to see Jack and Lizzie swordfight...and I too, would love to see Liz tend to Jack's wounds after he is wounded by Davy or Beckett..and we can feel the tension oozing between them.....

Liz: Lie still, Captain Sparrow...this will only hurt a little but I must tend to this gash in your side...
Jack: (gasping, barely able to talk): I'm not sure I can entirely trust you....Miss Swann....you sure you mean to heal me or finish me off...
Liz: Ja...Captain Sparrow, How can you say such a thing to me,...of course I mean to heal you
Jack:...of course....it's not like you haven't tried to kill me before (coughs)
Liz: I thought we were past all that....Please be still....I think you may have to remove your shirt so I can see to it better....
Jack's eyes clashes with Elizabeth's
Jack: you'll have to do it for me..I haven't the strenght to....Miss.....Swann...
Liz:...okay, but this will hurt, can you at least lift your shoulder up so I can remove your shirt....

Once the shirt is removed, lIz struggles not to caress Jack's chest...their eyes are intently staring into each other...
Liz breaks the stare and begins administering care to Jack's wound....
Jack asks for rum to help ease the pain.....and so on.....

Liz finishes up the doctoring and just before Jack collapses into a pain-ridden sleep we hear him whisper...as he grabs Elizabeth's hand..
Jack: thank you, Eliza...(defeated) Miss.... Swann ( and drops her hand)

We see a tear fall down Elizabeth's cheek as she is looking out the window of the cabin on the Pearl....

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:02 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

and Kate...yes, after the tender scene we would need a light-hearted scene....maybe Jack and Liz are drinking rum again together at some point after he has healed....Liz tells Jack she must learn to dance for her wedding....so he says that he can teach her...and we see them start to dance...."one, two, three"....we can see laughter and them having fun...but then when he dips her and pulls her back up close to him we see an tense moment where they are mouth to mouth....(the teaser kiss)...and then jack pushes her away and says "I'm sorry Miss Swann...forgive me, I got a little carried away. I forgot the last kiss you kissed a Pirate it was just a form of distraction..there's only one man you want to be kissing and it's not this said Pirate...." and he storms out of the cabin....Liz is left gaping at him and we see the big look of confusion and disappointment on her face...and she talks to herself "I really need to stop spending so much time with him and stay focused on Will and how much I love him and how I want to marry him....right?" or somthing to that effect.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:07 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

OMGSH lovethemtigers you are OUT OF CONTROL AMAZING>>>>>>

Im literally crying a little. sheesh im SUCH A HORMONAL WOMAN.

I'm just going to save those little gems to my computer so i can read them whenever i need therapy. seriously.
i LOVED the line you gave Jack during the dancing bit!!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:27 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

OMG lovethemtigers *sigh* if only if only no! its going to happen im with kate *saves*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:08 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

lovethemtigers! eek!eek! I LOVE IT!!!! laughing out loud

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:17 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

I found these quotes kinda cute a lil' sparrabethical

"curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back"

"you conquer with a sword yet are conquered with a kiss"

cute huh?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:13 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Those quotes are cute, I like them. Thanks for posting them

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:24 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
I love this thread too.....Yes, I think it would be so hott to see Jack and Lizzie swordfight...and I too, would love to see Liz tend to Jack's wounds after he is wounded by Davy or Beckett..and we can feel the tension oozing between them.....

Liz: Lie still, Captain Sparrow...this will only hurt a little but I must tend to this gash in your side...
Jack: (gasping, barely able to talk): I'm not sure I can entirely trust you....Miss Swann....you sure you mean to heal me or finish me off...
Liz: Ja...Captain Sparrow, How can you say such a thing to me,...of course I mean to heal you
Jack:...of course....it's not like you haven't tried to kill me before (coughs)
Liz: I thought we were past all that....Please be still....I think you may have to remove your shirt so I can see to it better....
Jack's eyes clashes with Elizabeth's
Jack: you'll have to do it for me..I haven't the strenght to....Miss.....Swann...
Liz:...okay, but this will hurt, can you at least lift your shoulder up so I can remove your shirt....

Once the shirt is removed, lIz struggles not to caress Jack's chest...their eyes are intently staring into each other...
Liz breaks the stare and begins administering care to Jack's wound....
Jack asks for rum to help ease the pain.....and so on.....

Liz finishes up the doctoring and just before Jack collapses into a pain-ridden sleep we hear him whisper...as he grabs Elizabeth's hand..
Jack: thank you, Eliza...(defeated) Miss.... Swann ( and drops her hand)

We see a tear fall down Elizabeth's cheek as she is looking out the window of the cabin on the Pearl....

AWEEEEEE Thats soo adorable. I wish that we have at lest a scene like this.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:27 PM