KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth

Sparrabeth
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (300): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh, yes! Dancing! Dammit, I wish I could remember the thread where I wrote some scenes. They need to fight and dance. That would make the entire series for me.

A touch dirtier, I would like to see Jack or Liz in the tub and get eyed by the other. Completely accidental, but full of desire and wanton pirate-ness.

Everyone's just killed Sao Feng and Liz is relaxing in a tub. We get a sense she hasn't gotten any time to herself for a long time. She leans her head back and closes her eyes for only a second when the door opens.

Jack: Sorry, love. You should say "occupied" next time one knocks.

Liz: Jack! (covers herself with her arms) I didn't hear you knock!

Jack: Makes one wonder where your mind really was then. (looks her up and down)

Liz: I'm not getting out with you in here, if that's why you're lingering.

Jack: I don't actually expect to see anything, Lizzie, darling. I'm quite content just imagining.

(Liz reaches across while managing to stay covered and gets her sword and points it at him)

Liz: Out, Jack, or you'll have no reason to imagine anything like that again. (but she smiles as she says it, secretly pleased)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:45 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Mmm. Love the idea of them swordfighting. Elizabeth should be angry at Jack and Will is watching them. He's about to tell the Unuich that Elizabeth kissed him (cause he doesn't know that Will saw them already).

So Elizabeth fights him into his cabin, and they do a sort of fight and tango. You know, he twirls her infront of him and presses himself to her back, his sword at her throat. And he whispers something naughty about a bed, her and him. Then we see her eyes flash to Jack's cot.

Then maybe they get to the bough and he dips her half over the railing and we get a teaser kiss...or a real one...that would be awsome.

Yum.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:51 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

ooh, I like, swann&sparrow. Very classy and sexy.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:52 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Lol, I would just love to have a scene like that. Jack and Lizzie have so much chemistry, I don't know how they can cover that all up.

T&T need to realize that J/E make most of the money, they're hot and passionate. People like to see that. They don't need the under thirteen age group. There are plenty of adults that will come see J/E on screen.

Plus pirates wasn't really PG in the first place, so I'd just really be angry if they try and make it a sappy Disney movie in the end.

I would just be so happy when Jack and Lizzie have their moments.

Hopefully more than just one.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:57 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

That was agood one Willoft. smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:14 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

it's getting steamy in here.... wink

willo i remember the dancing scene you wrote--- gee i wonder where it was, it was awesome.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:42 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

man wilofthewisp you should start writing a fanfic bout this stuff! i like the ones you already have

i would but im not a talented writer....

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:05 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I think she does I am not sure.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:06 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
I found these quotes kinda cute a lil' sparrabethical

"curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back"

"you conquer with a sword yet are conquered with a kiss"

cute huh?
laughing out loud yes!!! eek!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:35 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Oh, yes! Dancing! Dammit, I wish I could remember the thread where I wrote some scenes. They need to fight and dance. That would make the entire series for me.

A touch dirtier, I would like to see Jack or Liz in the tub and get eyed by the other. Completely accidental, but full of desire and wanton pirate-ness.

Everyone's just killed Sao Feng and Liz is relaxing in a tub. We get a sense she hasn't gotten any time to herself for a long time. She leans her head back and closes her eyes for only a second when the door opens.

Jack: Sorry, love. You should say "occupied" next time one knocks.

Liz: Jack! (covers herself with her arms) I didn't hear you knock!

Jack: Makes one wonder where your mind really was then. (looks her up and down)

Liz: I'm not getting out with you in here, if that's why you're lingering.

Jack: I don't actually expect to see anything, Lizzie, darling. I'm quite content just imagining.

(Liz reaches across while managing to stay covered and gets her sword and points it at him)

Liz: Out, Jack, or you'll have no reason to imagine anything like that again. (but she smiles as she says it, secretly pleased)
eek! I LOVE IT!! and this thread...... MAKE MORE!! i need a good laugh. sad

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:36 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by johnnyforever
eek! I LOVE IT!! and this thread...... MAKE MORE!! i need a good laugh. sad
yeah add some more little scenes I or We want some uplifting in the J/E world!

going for some brownie points.... Yall are really good too big grin

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:38 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

yes

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:38 AM
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Mmm. Love the idea of them swordfighting. Elizabeth should be angry at Jack and Will is watching them. He's about to tell the Unuich that Elizabeth kissed him (cause he doesn't know that Will saw them already).

So Elizabeth fights him into his cabin, and they do a sort of fight and tango. You know, he twirls her infront of him and presses himself to her back, his sword at her throat. And he whispers something naughty about a bed, her and him. Then we see her eyes flash to Jack's cot.

Then maybe they get to the bough and he dips her half over the railing and we get a teaser kiss...or a real one...that would be awsome.

Yum.

oh i like that idea, and will watching and he just cant help but notice the chemistry between them. and he gets upset or hurt or whatever u want to call it, and then jack and liz get so caught up in there little fight of love that they forget themselves and kiss and nice big kiss, the kinda kiss you want to tell ur grandchildren about, you know? lol and will is there watching the whole time! i would love it and scream and laugh and most likely get thrown out of the theater <3

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:13 AM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i know. its like, i am almost afraid if they take sparrabeth any further than where it already is, the theatres would melt from the hotness and everyone would have heart palpitations.

is the world ready to usher in a new era of relationship rules? i just dont know....

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:11 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Fanfics take so long, I'm having a hard enough time with the sequels we all wrote together. Please go to fanfiction.net and read our stories. They're pretty hot.

You know what else would be cool? Jack taking Liz sailing on a real little boat, like a two seater and teach her to sail. He could get behind her and work the sail with her.

Liz: Like this?
Jack: No, you got to put your self into it. Observe (does it)
Liz: What a helpful demonstration (sarcasm)
Jack: Fine. Over here. (Liz goes to him and he's behind her and puts her arms over his) Like so.
Liz: Yes, that's better.
Jack: Gives you a more satisfied feeling, does it? (yes, he's aware he did innuendo)
Liz: And a big burst of confidence (she can dish it out too)
(they lock eyes)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:05 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

AWWW I liked it, how do I look up your stories? are they posted randomly or can you do a search on them?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:19 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I Love this thread....please keep writing fantasies they are just great!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:04 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"AWWW I liked it, how do I look up your stories? are they posted randomly or can you do a search on them?"--------Misty

Go to fanfiction.net and click "search." Search by pen name and type in willofthewisp and it should list all the stuff I've posted. But the POTC ones aren't just me. They're the work of Kate, lovethemtigers, sailorleo, captainjacky, and several other people.

(meal time on the Black Pearl, shortly after "persuade me.")

Jack: You'll have to eat up, Lizzie, if you're going to help dig for a chest.
Liz: (perks up) You'd have me go with you?
Jack: Of course (passes her some bread) Do eat up. Bad enough you're in a shirt too big for you already...
Liz: (teasing) Are you calling me fat, Captain Sparrow?
Jack (wisely says nothing, but starts eating)
Liz: Jack!
Jack: What's that, love? Ought to take out that compass, hadn't you? Best see if we're still in the right direction.
(Liz takes it out, but it points to him. She doesn't yet attribute this to anything)
Liz: It looks like we're still going the right way. Jack, I have to envy you. I was on this ship only as a captive, but still I wanted it for myself. Then the freedom you talked about... (trails off as she eats)
(Jack can't take his eyes off her)
Jack: Yes, well, ahem. That was all before someone decided to ruin me day with parting me from me rum, eh?
Liz (laughs): And it worked to everyone's benefit.
Jack: Except you don't have a ship for yourself.
Liz: A what? You know...
Jack: Know what? Love, when this is all over, I could give you a companion ship to the Pearl. She could use a friend, darling. And we could sail all over, taking up whatever plunder we so wanted. And I would be sure to address you as Captain Lizzie or Elizabeth or whatever you wanted.
(Liz looks awfully tempted)
Liz (quitely): Thank you. (knows she has to decline)
Jack: (knows she'll decline but doesn't want to hear her say it) Well, then there is the business of finding a chest first, isn't there?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:46 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Please continue, don't leave us like this..

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:49 AM
katelovespirate

OMGSH that was incredible... the scary thing is that i could see that scene being filmed... it was AWESOME... it felt SOOO real! smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:50 AM