KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth

Sparrabeth
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (300): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Damn she is good. That was a really good writing. You have potential seriously.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 06:50 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

thank yousmile

i wanna be either a writer or an actress when i grow up(if i ever do), so i guess these are good practice...lol

im thinkin about writing a fan-fic too...so i'll post it if i ever get around to it

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 06:51 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J&E Shipper
Pirate Lass

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
^^ LOVE UR SIGGY J&E SHIPPER...are u new?....well if u are WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Yeah, I'm new.
I've lurked around for about 2 weeks, but finally decided to say something. ^^
Thank you!

"There's no one there..." ~Johnny Depp

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 06:55 AM
J&E Shipper is currently offline Click here to Send J&E Shipper a Private Message Find more posts by J&E Shipper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

yes, welcome...and ur siggy is really kool J&E shippersmile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 06:58 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J&E Shipper
Pirate Lass

Originally posted by -savvychick-
yes, welcome...and ur siggy is really kool J&E shippersmile

Thank you. (:

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:00 AM
J&E Shipper is currently offline Click here to Send J&E Shipper a Private Message Find more posts by J&E Shipper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Your sig is awesome Love it. smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:10 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

i need to get me a siggy...do u need a special program or anything to get or make one or w/e?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:19 AM
-savvychick-

i do believe i have a tad bit of a writers block...does anyone have any other ideas that i could do?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:39 AM
-savvychick-

like i said, i was gonna start a fan-fic type thing, but i havent gotten very far, just thought i'd post what i do have, and get some feedback on it...so here it is

it kinda takes place after jack was rescued

Sitting in his cabin, Jack runs his fingers over hte compass, seemingly happy to be back.
Liz enters and comes up beside him, but he doesnt seem to notice.
Liz: We need to dock somewhere soon. The rums almost gone, and we've had to limit food rations.
He turns to her as though suprised
Jack: What about the fish?
Liz: What?
Jack: Fish! We're on a bloody ship in the middle of the bloody ocean. Surely one of the men is talented enough to catch us something!
Liz: But the rum. You may survive Captain Sparrow, but the rest of the crew...heaven forbid if they ever became sober. I mean, you maybe able to breath without choking on that nasty stench for once.
Jack: Well, we can't let that happen, now can we? We'll dock as soon as possible Eli--(he glances at her) Miss Swann.
Liz seems taken back at the use of her proper name, but doesnt comment. They stand in silence for a bit, then Liz starts to walk away.
Jack grabs her hand.
Jack: Why did you come after me? If you didn't miss me...what was the point?
Liz looks down and shakes her head.
Liz: What was I supposed to say? Was I supposed to confess my love for you? Tell you I couldn't live without you? That I need you? Tell Will that it was over? Leave him and finish that kiss right then and there? With everyone watching?
By now she's in tears, her voice steadily getting louder, until she's yelling.
Jack reaches out, as if to run his fingers across her cheek, but he stops himself barely an inch away from her face, and pulls it back.
Jack: No......
He holds her gaze for a breif second, then releases her hand, looking away.
Liz: Jack....You're just going to make this harder then it already is, aren't you?
He walks back over to the table where he was sitting again
Jack: It goes both ways, luv.
There's silence for what seems like eternity, then Jack breaks it, his voice rough and more like the old him.
Jack: So I s'pose we'll be stopping Tortuga then. Savvy?
Liz nods her head and walks out, eyes still bloodshot from crying, a few left over tears still clinging to her cheeks.
On the way out of his cabin, she nearly knocks Will over with the door.
Will: Liz, what's the matter?
He tries to grab her hand, make her stop, but she shakes free and keeps walking.
Will gets a dark look on his face, but doesnt go after her. Instead, he continues on into Jacks cabin.
Jack: No matter how many times I say it, no one ever remembers to knock.
Will: Yes, well, you've got bigger problems. The crew wants me to tell you tha--
Jack interrupts, clearly eager to be alone
Jack: Yes, I know, Elizabeth already told me. We need more rum and food. We're going to dock in Tortuga, savvy? Now if you dont mind...
He makes a gesture at the door, adn looks back down at the compass.
Will: Yes, i do mind. Thats not what I came to discuss Jack.
Jack: Oh, well then...it can't wait?
Will: No
Jack sighs and glances around.
Jack: Make it quick.
He puts his feet up on the table and leans back.
Will: Ok, well, the crew wants to know if--
He is cut off again as the boat crashes into something, and he's thrown off balance.
Jack runs out onto the deck, and peers over the edge, but he doesn't need to to know what happened.
Jack: How the hell did we manage to bump into an island?!? Wasn't anyone watching the ship?!?
Will emerges on the deck, and looks amazed at what happened. Liz appears after him.
Liz: We're here because I wanted us here.
Will: But...why?
Liz: Because Jack and I have some unfinished buisness to take care of. We're going to go ashore, alone, and we're not coming back until it's settled.
She glances at Will.
Liz: Got it?
Everyone nods their heads, afraid to argue with her in this mood. Everyone that is, except for Will.
Will: No! You're not going out there alone with him.
He glares at Jack, and if looks could kill, this one would have done some serious damage.
Liz reaches behind her, adn pulls out Jacks sword, pointing it at Will.
Liz: Yes I am. And you're all to stay on this ship until we return.
Crew: Aye!
Will: But--
Liz cuts him off again
Will: Aye.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 06:55 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Awesome post. I liked it a lot, specially the part where Liz pulls out the sword and points it at Will evil face

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:01 PM
-savvychick-

thankssmile

im working on more...but im kinda stuck, so it might take a whilesad

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:07 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

oooh finish it please!!! that was good!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 08:38 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J&E Shipper
Pirate Lass

That was really good! I loved it! Can't wait to read more...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 08:45 PM
J&E Shipper
Pirate Lass

i need to get me a siggy...do u need a special program or anything to get or make one or w/e?

Well, you could use Paint (a default program on most computers), but to make mine, I used Jasc Animation Shop 3. I bought mine, but you could google it, and get a 30 day free trial.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 08:52 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Very interesting.

Hmm, how about this one? It is between when Liz gets Jack to start drinking on the island and when they're both singing around their fire.

Jack: You need a little more than that, love. Like this (chugs a bottle. Liz takes a small swig)
Liz: You're absolutely right, Captain Sparrow (pretends to chug).
Jack: Now sing it again, darling. Belt it right out (gestures are getting a little more exaggerated)
Liz (laughing): Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.

Jack: I know this part coming! Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!
Liz: That's it! You should reward yourself (hands him another bottle)

Instead of drinking it, Jack wraps his arms around her and begins whirling her around. Yeah, he's tipsy, but not quite drunk yet.

Jack: Again, love! Same verse with that gorgeous voice.
Liz: Captain Sparrow!
Jack: Jack. It must always be Jack. Now sing!
Liz: Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.

Jack: Onto the chorus! (picks her up like a bride over the threshold and runs into the surf with her)
Liz: You do seem to like this song!
Jack (takes a swig): I adore it! But I have to know how it sounds when I'm in the water. So again.
Liz: Again? (Jack moves in closer. We can tell she's getting more and more excited by him)
Jack: Again, love. Again! (leans in to kiss her, but she dodges)
Liz: All right, one more time. But out of the water.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:11 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Please continue eek!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:13 AM
-savvychick-

omg...i luved itbig grin

thats funny, cuz the part im writing of the fanfic i had up there has that part of the song in itbig grin...lol

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:14 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Continue? I'll try, but I was planning on it going straight into the movie.

Jack: In the water, out of the water. (takes a long drink. He's not drunk yet, but he's right on the edge)
Liz: We should probably build a fire (remembers she's supposed to be drunk so she giggles)
Jack: That, darling, is the most infectious giggle I've ever herad. You will sit (staggers over to her and gently presses on her shoulders so she'll sit) and I will build a fire.
(has gathered fuel and is now lighting a spark. Liz starts pretending to fall over herself while sitting)
Jack: Watch yourself, love.
Liz: I'm sorry, Jack! (laughs) I'm anxious to sing! When is that going to be a fire?
Jack: When it bloody well wants to (pulls her over to it) You see that spark there? (sees she has a bottle, takes it from her) That little spark is all it needs for a giant fire to form and last for who knows how long.
(Liz is clearly attracted to this "poetry.")
Liz: (upping the ante) Say that again, but slower (purses her lips)
Jack: I'd rather sing (goes behind her and holds her from behind, her arms against her tiny waist. We see her breathe a little more shallow)
Liz: Ahem, yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me
(Jack is totally wasted by now. Now it cuts into the movie where they are singing)
Jack: I love this song!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:35 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

lol, me likiesbig grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:37 AM
katelovespirate

like i said, i was gonna start a fan-fic type thing, but i havent gotten very far, just thought i'd post what i do have, and get some feedback on it...so here it is

it kinda takes place after jack was rescued

Sitting in his cabin, Jack runs his fingers over hte compass, seemingly happy to be back.
Liz enters and comes up beside him, but he doesnt seem to notice.
Liz: We need to dock somewhere soon. The rums almost gone, and we've had to limit food rations.
He turns to her as though suprised
Jack: What about the fish?
Liz: What?
Jack: Fish! We're on a bloody ship in the middle of the bloody ocean. Surely one of the men is talented enough to catch us something!
Liz: But the rum. You may survive Captain Sparrow, but the rest of the crew...heaven forbid if they ever became sober. I mean, you maybe able to breath without choking on that nasty stench for once.
Jack: Well, we can't let that happen, now can we? We'll dock as soon as possible Eli--(he glances at her) Miss Swann.
Liz seems taken back at the use of her proper name, but doesnt comment. They stand in silence for a bit, then Liz starts to walk away.
Jack grabs her hand.
Jack: Why did you come after me? If you didn't miss me...what was the point?
Liz looks down and shakes her head.
Liz: What was I supposed to say? Was I supposed to confess my love for you? Tell you I couldn't live without you? That I need you? Tell Will that it was over? Leave him and finish that kiss right then and there? With everyone watching?
By now she's in tears, her voice steadily getting louder, until she's yelling.
Jack reaches out, as if to run his fingers across her cheek, but he stops himself barely an inch away from her face, and pulls it back.
Jack: No......
He holds her gaze for a breif second, then releases her hand, looking away.
Liz: Jack....You're just going to make this harder then it already is, aren't you?
He walks back over to the table where he was sitting again
Jack: It goes both ways, luv.
There's silence for what seems like eternity, then Jack breaks it, his voice rough and more like the old him.
Jack: So I s'pose we'll be stopping Tortuga then. Savvy?
Liz nods her head and walks out, eyes still bloodshot from crying, a few left over tears still clinging to her cheeks.
On the way out of his cabin, she nearly knocks Will over with the door.
Will: Liz, what's the matter?
He tries to grab her hand, make her stop, but she shakes free and keeps walking.
Will gets a dark look on his face, but doesnt go after her. Instead, he continues on into Jacks cabin.
Jack: No matter how many times I say it, no one ever remembers to knock.
Will: Yes, well, you've got bigger problems. The crew wants me to tell you tha--
Jack interrupts, clearly eager to be alone
Jack: Yes, I know, Elizabeth already told me. We need more rum and food. We're going to dock in Tortuga, savvy? Now if you dont mind...
He makes a gesture at the door, adn looks back down at the compass.
Will: Yes, i do mind. Thats not what I came to discuss Jack.
Jack: Oh, well then...it can't wait?
Will: No
Jack sighs and glances around.
Jack: Make it quick.
He puts his feet up on the table and leans back.
Will: Ok, well, the crew wants to know if--
He is cut off again as the boat crashes into something, and he's thrown off balance.
Jack runs out onto the deck, and peers over the edge, but he doesn't need to to know what happened.
Jack: How the hell did we manage to bump into an island?!? Wasn't anyone watching the ship?!?
Will emerges on the deck, and looks amazed at what happened. Liz appears after him.
Liz: We're here because I wanted us here.
Will: But...why?
Liz: Because Jack and I have some unfinished buisness to take care of. We're going to go ashore, alone, and we're not coming back until it's settled.
She glances at Will.
Liz: Got it?
Everyone nods their heads, afraid to argue with her in this mood. Everyone that is, except for Will.
Will: No! You're not going out there alone with him.
He glares at Jack, and if looks could kill, this one would have done some serious damage.
Liz reaches behind her, adn pulls out Jacks sword, pointing it at Will.
Liz: Yes I am. And you're all to stay on this ship until we return.
Crew: Aye!
Will: But--
Liz cuts him off again
Will: Aye.

holy crap that was the hottest flipping thing EVER. oh my GOsH. PLEASE CONTINUE because i am on the edge of my seat to see what happens on that island...... @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:42 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote