KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth

Sparrabeth
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (300): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-savvychick-

thanksbig grin

im workin on it...but it still might not be up until tomorrowsad

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:44 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

OOOOO more goodiess!! smile you too, Willo!!! smile MORE! smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:44 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

okay did i get everything?

Reasons why we love Jack/Elizabeth:

1. Because he dived into the water after her, to save her.
2. Because she called him her "rescuer."
3. Because the way he had her putting his belongings back on him was enough to make you blush.
4. Because they were stranded on an island together.
5. Because when they got drunk, they were hilarious.
6. Because they're be no living with her after that.
7. Because she got rid of all his rum, and he wanted to know why.
8. Because they are the "Rum Runners."
9. Because they love singing the pirate's song together.
10. Because she stood between him and the army ready to take him away.
11. Because both their last names are types or birds...gotta mean something, right?
12. Because of the look he gave when he heard she'd be imprisoned.
13. Because when he saw her again, he had his men hide all the rum.
14. Because he didn't think those clothes suited her, and had "no" dress for her.
15. Because she trusted him.
16. Because of the smile on her face when she was thinking of him.
17. Because he asked her to persuade him...and then he asked her to again.
18. Because she can hold her own against him.
19. Because they can talk about freedom, which is exactly what they find in each other.
20. Because she ended up doing exactly what he told her she would.
21. Because he ended up doing exactly what she told him he would.
22. Because they're very similar.
23. Because what they shared was far more than mere curiosity.
24. Because they're chemistry is friggin' undeniable, savvy?
25. Because he let her know his compass did work.
26. Because whenever she held his compass (which showed you what you wanted most in the world), it would always point to him.
27. Because they both wanted a taste...of each other.
28. Because they flirt.
29. Because she knew he was a good man.
30. Because she didn't hesitate to mention he was Captain Jack Sparrow.
31. Because pull up a cup of Rum (their official drink), and grab a bag of Sweetarts (their official candy), and watch the magic happen.
32. Because they shared the hottest kiss ever!
33. Because he called her a pirate.
34. Because of the way she said, “Oh, Jack” at Tortuga
35. Because Norrington said himself that there was a time when he would give anything to have her look at him like that
36. Because she tells her father that Jack’s “more of a man than you give him credit for”
37. Because she makes sure that Beckett calls him “CAPTAIN” Jack Sparrow
38. Because he has an intuitive sense of the female (one of my favorites!)
39. Because he’s Captain of a ship, and he can form a mary-aje on his ship; on that deck
40. Because she has faith in him
41. Because she’s proud of him
42. Because she ALWAYS known that he’s a good man
43. Because she’s happy that he came back
44. Because she clung to his leg for life
45. Because she would do anything to bring Captain Jack back

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:57 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

aww! those r cute!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:31 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

kk heres da scene i made up n was told 2 put it here kk guys uv probably read it but anyways ....

EXT – BLACK PEARL MAIN DECK – MIDNIGHT
Moonlight is falling on the Pearl, illuminating it. A figure can be seen sitting on the rail. She is humming to herself, and then gulps the rest of a rum bottle down her throat before throwing it into the ocean. Another person approaches her. He is smiling.
JACK: ‘Tis a beautiful night, is it not, Miss Swann? It seems to mirror your image.
ELIZABETH: Haha, very funny. So now you’re talking to me, after all these distant days. What more could I have possibly of done wrong for you to come to me and make me feel worse?
JACK: Tut tut – there’s no need for anymore coldness between us now, is there love? Besides, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity, to talk too you could I?
There is a long uncomfortable pause, until Elizabeth sighs and then gazes down at the ocean.
ELIZABETH: I can’t pretend anymore Jack. I can’t lie. I’m not as strong as I thought I was. I used to be afraid of death, what comes after life. Especially after losing some many that were close … but now … it doesn’t seem to hard at all – to just let go. To sink down through the waves, into the peaceful darkness. I want it to end … I’ve betrayed and hurt too many …
JACK: (Moves closer to her, and braces himself to grab her if she goes to jump) Why would you want that love? I’ve been dead; it’s nothing I care for. It doesn’t float my boat. (Laughs). You’ve had fears and doubts. I thought of all people you would of come too, it would’ve been me. You only had to ask, Miss Swann.
ELIZABETH: Call me Elizabeth, and thankyou Jack … for not hating me after all my sins … Jack?
JACK: Hmmmm. (To show his listening) What is it Elizabeth?
ELIZABETH: Can I ask you something?
JACK: You just did, but – aye, I see no harm in you asking another.
ELIZABETH: If I were to jump into the sea right now, what would you do? I can give you two options; One – you alert the crew to anchor ship then go in after me or two – do a very stupid, brave and heroic thing and jump in after me. To even risk never catching back up to the Pearl again, and been lost in the middle of the ocean. Just for saving the ‘damsel in distress’, yet again.
JACK: (Doesn’t even wait a heartbeat to answer) Neither, I would leave you to drown. That is my answer. (Starts heading back to his cabin).
ELIZABETH: Jack! Please – wait …
JACK: You are not a bloody ‘damsel in distress’. You have never been, never will and you are not now! You’re a pirate, and pirates live up to their name, I suggest you start doing the same again. (His eyes twinkle, and the corners of his mouth twitch as if he is about to smile, either remembering something or trying to hint something. He then walks away).
ELIZABETH: (Softly to herself) There you go Elizabeth, you have your answer. (Smiles happily again to herself, before she hops of the rail and heads after Jack).

JACK N LIZ 4EVA! SPARRABETH ROX LOL!

Attachment: potc 2 14.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:45 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah i read it over on the other thread but glad u posted here!

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:49 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
okay did i get everything?

Reasons why we love Jack/Elizabeth:

1. Because he dived into the water after her, to save her.
2. Because she called him her "rescuer."
3. Because the way he had her putting his belongings back on him was enough to make you blush.
4. Because they were stranded on an island together.
5. Because when they got drunk, they were hilarious.
6. Because they're be no living with her after that.
7. Because she got rid of all his rum, and he wanted to know why.
8. Because they are the "Rum Runners."
9. Because they love singing the pirate's song together.
10. Because she stood between him and the army ready to take him away.
11. Because both their last names are types or birds...gotta mean something, right?
12. Because of the look he gave when he heard she'd be imprisoned.
13. Because when he saw her again, he had his men hide all the rum.
14. Because he didn't think those clothes suited her, and had "no" dress for her.
15. Because she trusted him.
16. Because of the smile on her face when she was thinking of him.
17. Because he asked her to persuade him...and then he asked her to again.
18. Because she can hold her own against him.
19. Because they can talk about freedom, which is exactly what they find in each other.
20. Because she ended up doing exactly what he told her she would.
21. Because he ended up doing exactly what she told him he would.
22. Because they're very similar.
23. Because what they shared was far more than mere curiosity.
24. Because they're chemistry is friggin' undeniable, savvy?
25. Because he let her know his compass did work.
26. Because whenever she held his compass (which showed you what you wanted most in the world), it would always point to him.
27. Because they both wanted a taste...of each other.
28. Because they flirt.
29. Because she knew he was a good man.
30. Because she didn't hesitate to mention he was Captain Jack Sparrow.
31. Because pull up a cup of Rum (their official drink), and grab a bag of Sweetarts (their official candy), and watch the magic happen.
32. Because they shared the hottest kiss ever!
33. Because he called her a pirate.
34. Because of the way she said, “Oh, Jack” at Tortuga
35. Because Norrington said himself that there was a time when he would give anything to have her look at him like that
36. Because she tells her father that Jack’s “more of a man than you give him credit for”
37. Because she makes sure that Beckett calls him “CAPTAIN” Jack Sparrow
38. Because he has an intuitive sense of the female (one of my favorites!)
39. Because he’s Captain of a ship, and he can form a mary-aje on his ship; on that deck
40. Because she has faith in him
41. Because she’s proud of him
42. Because she ALWAYS known that he’s a good man
43. Because she’s happy that he came back
44. Because she clung to his leg for life
45. Because she would do anything to bring Captain Jack back

i love those!!

last night i had a dream that i was watching AME and this was the scene that i remember:

so its a scene with will, liz, and jack together and they believe that davy jones know jack is alive again and he's after him again, but they aren't sure because he doesn't have the black spot, so they have this hiding place for jack to be

so will and liz are about to leave jack there and go somewhere with the rest of the crew and liz says something about what they should do to defeat sao feng and will just kinda blows it off and says "let's go" really rude. and she gets this sad look on her face. so will starts to walk away and she turns back to jack and kisses him on the cheek and he gives her a surprised look and she says "just in case." (as if to say, just in case your dead when we come back)

lol-i liked it because its really cute when she kisses jack

Last edited by mmoviejunkie on Nov 24th, 2006 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:11 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

lol i like that I aint had any dreams.... wat would be really cool is when the movie comes out and thast in there you'll be proud

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:06 PM
mmoviejunkie

lol, yeah!!

it was my first dream ever about pirates...weird
and the weird thing was i was so excited because i was watching it before it even came out! so none of you had seen it and i was so excited to come back and tell you guys about it! lol

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 10:12 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

omfg I never posted here

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 10:15 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

thats usually what happened with me i just found out my cuz who lives in pittsbourgh (spellin') saw DMC in MAY!!!! she goes to CGI scool and they had to analyze how good the ppl made Davy jones and i said r u gunna get to see the third one and she said prolly' but.. we were sorta had to sign a contract that said we wouldn't tell or Disney could sue us.. that shocked me so she aint seen it yet but she prolly' will and i said you have to tell me what happens and she was all no you see we have a war b/c she was into x-men and i sa it b4 it came to theaters b/c of my dad but i wouldn't tell her so we fight alot but i also found out that she is moving to Cali therefore wont see it but she's going to the premire so im really mad and rambling and.... WOW this is a long post.. maybe i shouldn't post.. oh well who cares skip it if you dont like it... well thats at the end of the story so maybe i should.. nevermind *post*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 10:18 PM
a-k-a-amber

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
omfg I never posted here
well you did now... welcome! big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 10:18 PM
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
thats usually what happened with me i just found out my cuz who lives in pittsbourgh (spellin') saw DMC in MAY!!!! she goes to CGI scool and they had to analyze how good the ppl made Davy jones and i said r u gunna get to see the third one and she said prolly' but.. we were sorta had to sign a contract that said we wouldn't tell or Disney could sue us.. that shocked me so she aint seen it yet but she prolly' will and i said you have to tell me what happens and she was all no you see we have a war b/c she was into x-men and i sa it b4 it came to theaters b/c of my dad but i wouldn't tell her so we fight alot but i also found out that she is moving to Cali therefore wont see it but she's going to the premire so im really mad and rambling and.... WOW this is a long post.. maybe i shouldn't post.. oh well who cares skip it if you dont like it... well thats at the end of the story so maybe i should.. nevermind *post*

oh yeah i was taking a tour of USC and they said that in their film classes they get to see alot of big movies before they come out in theaters, and the only thing i could think about was pirates-lol

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 10:49 PM
-savvychick-

ok, heres the second part of the fan-fic thingy...or w/e u wanna call it...that i started back there...and the third part should be up in a bitbig grin

Jack and Liz are in a rowboat, heading around the island.
Jack: Perchance, may I ask the nature of this little venture of yours?
She sighs and turns her gaze from the island to him.
Liz: You don't realize what island this is, do you?
Jack: Sorry luv, but there are many islands strewn through out the Caribbean, many of which look remarkably the same after a while.
Liz: Oh well, you'll remember soon enough...
Jack eyes her curiously, but doesnt comment
Jack: As long as there are no cannibles.....
They continue rowing, and soon they reach the other side of the island.
They pull the boat ashore, and Liz begins walking towards the trees.
Jack follows.
Liz: Now do you recall which island this is?
Jack looks around
Jack: Nothing comes to mind.
Liz sighs, sits down, and begins to sing, barely above a whisper.
Liz: Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me...
Jack looks at ehr and joins in.
Both: We pilage we plunder we rifle and loot, drink up me 'earties yo ho, we kidnap we ravenge adn dont give a hoot, drink up me 'earties yo ho, yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me..
Jack walks forward and sits beside her
Jack: why'd you bring me back here?
Liz: This is where it all began, isnt it? Classic good girl meetes bad boy(she smiles)So determined to change him, she doesnt think of what might happen to her in the process(her smile falters)You've changed me Jack, for better or for worse, i cant yet tell, but it happened, and im just going to have to learn to live with it...
They sit in silence, watching the waves rise and fall against the sand, creeping slowly upward until it touches their toes. As the moon rises, it gets colder, but they dont move.
Jack feels a soft thump on his shoulder, and realizes that Liz has fallen asleep beside him. He picks her up, and carries her to the treeline, laying her down in the sand. He clears a spot for himself, and leans against a tree, watching her chest rise and fall with her breathing, slowly being coaxed to sleep himself.

ok, that part was kind've boring, but the next part gets more exciting...i promise...so bare with me herebig grinlol

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:06 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Awesome list and great scene, surfchik.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:09 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

kay! more post soon!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:09 AM
katelovespirate

Originally posted by -savvychick-
ok, heres the second part of the fan-fic thingy...or w/e u wanna call it...that i started back there...and the third part should be up in a bitbig grin

Jack and Liz are in a rowboat, heading around the island.
Jack: Perchance, may I ask the nature of this little venture of yours?
She sighs and turns her gaze from the island to him.
Liz: You don't realize what island this is, do you?
Jack: Sorry luv, but there are many islands strewn through out the Caribbean, many of which look remarkably the same after a while.
Liz: Oh well, you'll remember soon enough...
Jack eyes her curiously, but doesnt comment
Jack: As long as there are no cannibles.....
They continue rowing, and soon they reach the other side of the island.
They pull the boat ashore, and Liz begins walking towards the trees.
Jack follows.
Liz: Now do you recall which island this is?
Jack looks around
Jack: Nothing comes to mind.
Liz sighs, sits down, and begins to sing, barely above a whisper.
Liz: Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me...
Jack looks at ehr and joins in.
Both: We pilage we plunder we rifle and loot, drink up me 'earties yo ho, we kidnap we ravenge adn dont give a hoot, drink up me 'earties yo ho, yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me..
Jack walks forward and sits beside her
Jack: why'd you bring me back here?
Liz: This is where it all began, isnt it? Classic good girl meetes bad boy(she smiles)So determined to change him, she doesnt think of what might happen to her in the process(her smile falters)You've changed me Jack, for better or for worse, i cant yet tell, but it happened, and im just going to have to learn to live with it...
They sit in silence, watching the waves rise and fall against the sand, creeping slowly upward until it touches their toes. As the moon rises, it gets colder, but they dont move.
Jack feels a soft thump on his shoulder, and realizes that Liz has fallen asleep beside him. He picks her up, and carries her to the treeline, laying her down in the sand. He clears a spot for himself, and leans against a tree, watching her chest rise and fall with her breathing, slowly being coaxed to sleep himself.

ok, that part was kind've boring, but the next part gets more exciting...i promise...so bare with me herebig grinlol

I cant wait!!! smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:56 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

savvychick i loved that!!!
that could be a real scene! i can really see that happening!!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:03 AM
-savvychick-

lol, thanxsmile

i'm having a couple of technical problems with the 3rd scene(im stuck) so it may be a while on that onesad

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:05 AM
mmoviejunkie

thats okay-take your time

they come out better when you dont rush them

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:10 AM