KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman: Man of Steel

Superman: Man of Steel
Started by: SupezM'

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): « First ... « 109 110 [111]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

What a murderer, evil face

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 10:57 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
continlawyer1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great movie.........

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 02:49 PM
continlawyer1 is currently offline Click here to Send continlawyer1 a Private Message Find more posts by continlawyer1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Just watched MoS again for the first time in almost a year. Man what a great movie (no offense to those who did not like it). Hands down, not only my favorite Superman movie, but my favorite superhero movie (barely nudging out Avengers and SpiderTobey 2 (haven't seen the new Spider-Man 2 yet; that looks like it could be a hefty challenger).

Was able to notice a few things too, including the destruction of Metropolis. I didn't realize it first time around: most of the city was destroyed by Zod and his forces, not the Superman/Zod fight. I also better appreciated Shannon's spin n Zod. Even the music I liked. If I had any complaint at all, it might be, Might be, that the movie was a bit long.

Heck, even Jenny Olsen grew on me.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 12:40 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindship
(haven't seen the new Spider-Man 2 yet; that looks like it could be a hefty challenger).

It's not.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 10:17 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
It's not.

When you view it from the eyes that he is not faster then a speeding bullet, the movie would appear sour.

Old Post May 7th, 2014 01:12 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Just watched MoS again for the first time in almost a year. Man what a great movie (no offense to those who did not like it). Hands down, not only my favorite Superman movie, but my favorite superhero movie (barely nudging out Avengers and SpiderTobey 2 (haven't seen the new Spider-Man 2 yet; that looks like it could be a hefty challenger).

Was able to notice a few things too, including the destruction of Metropolis. I didn't realize it first time around: most of the city was destroyed by Zod and his forces, not the Superman/Zod fight. I also better appreciated Shannon's spin n Zod. Even the music I liked. If I had any complaint at all, it might be, Might be, that the movie was a bit long.

Heck, even Jenny Olsen grew on me.

Fight me in real life.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 7th, 2014 09:04 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
When you view it from the eyes that he is not faster then a speeding bullet, the movie would appear sour.

You are a RETARD

Old Post May 7th, 2014 11:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

+10.

Old Post May 7th, 2014 12:03 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Bentley
Fight me in real life.
Wait for the sequel.

Old Post May 7th, 2014 06:19 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

(please log in to view the image)

snyder teases the new batmobile..

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:07 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Wait for the sequel.

Ok, I'm a gambler anyways.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:25 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

first official photo of bat-fleck and the new batmobile..

Attachment: zack-snyder-reveals-first-look-at-ben-afflecks-batman-and-the-new-batmobile-162776-a-1399998092.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:50 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupezM'

I actually really like the new Bat suit, the black and white suits it very nicely. Almost looks like a Batman out of the 1950s...

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:52 PM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CouchTomato86

@ SupezM...love the new Bat Suit also..don't know if comparing to 1950s is going to get alot of folks on our side

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 10:20 PM
CouchTomato86 is currently offline Click here to Send CouchTomato86 a Private Message Find more posts by CouchTomato86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Watched "Man of Steel," yet again. Man I love this movie. Love the main theme music: I play it while gaming. Gives me da chillz.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 11:54 AM
krisblaze

Watched "Man of Steel," yet again. Man I love this movie. Love the main theme music: I play it while gaming. Gives me da chillz.

Def one of my favourites, along with New Class and Unbreakable.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 01:49 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olivia900
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love Superman my

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:23 PM
olivia900 is currently offline Click here to Send olivia900 a Private Message Find more posts by olivia900 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priyanka83

Thanks for sharing the link. Superb Movie

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 12:23 PM
priyanka83 is currently offline Click here to Send priyanka83 a Private Message Find more posts by priyanka83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote