KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman: Man of Steel

Superman: Man of Steel
Started by: SupezM'

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

I can't wait

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:55 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

If they want an awesome storyline...they should just used a modified "Eradication" storyline.

Superman and the Eradicator battling it out on the sun...

that would be worthy of a Superman film.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 12:38 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The speculation on Wikipedia is that Brainiac will be the villain.
That's just fine with me. cool Remember, the crystal tech from Krypton is floating out there with New Krypton, up for grabs...what if he gets it?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 17th, 2007 05:25 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

It would be great if they use the plot of Superman TAS for introducing Darkseid.The battle royale in Apokolips with Kal El and Darkseid beating the crap outta each other was climatic in the cartoon, imagine in the movie, oh yeah I got it:
-As I told you, I'm many things Kal El, but here, I AM GOD!
Then Omega Beams blast Supes throug 4 walls of concrete!

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:47 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

this movie is going to suck more then SR

The story will focus on Supes being a dad more than anything....its going to be the typical...dad saves kid....kid saves dad...dad and son team up to save mom.....

why did they have to give him a kid...???? why????

Old Post May 25th, 2007 06:45 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

stick ur creative views up ur ass, lets just wait and see

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 12:43 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

For this movie to be good there's going to need to be a ton of action in it. I'm hoping that they will lean more towards the "hero in jeopardy" type of story & have Superman going up against enemies that can actually kill him. AND NO MORE GREEN ROCKS DAMMIT!!!

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 04:30 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

He should face off against some one like parasite or metallo and then have a bigger villain appear later in the movie like brainiac, doomsday or darkseid.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:31 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
He should face off against some one like parasite or metallo and then have a bigger villain appear later in the movie like brainiac, doomsday or darkseid.

Someone bigger...like your mom. HA!!! LOL. jk dude.

I liked SR better than any of the previous Superman movies. (No joke.)

I am excited about a new superman movie. I want superman to actually have powers in this movie, not some watered down crap like in SR.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 05:30 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like to see Darkseid, Doomsday would be a poor choice and is a gimmick character.

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Jun 21st, 2007 at 01:57 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 01:45 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

For I'll say Darkseid or Hankshaw....would be the coolest to see.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 06:50 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see Metallo or Mongul. But most likely if it boiled down to these two we'd end up getting Metallo.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:45 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-FAN

I wouldn't mind having brainiac, metallo or even Darkseid as Villians in "The Man of Steel" as long there is more action, I don't want to see Zod in the new movies because in my mind he died in Superman II and then it would feel like they are just doing a remake of it! Doomsday would be cool for the third or fourth where we all know what happens!
I like the title "The Last Son of Krypton" for a future movie as well.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 11:22 PM
X-FAN is currently offline Click here to Send X-FAN a Private Message Find more posts by X-FAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

We've done the 'Death of Superman' storyline in SUPERMAN RETURNS already. Doomsday will not be seen on screen in a Singer movie.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 05:08 PM
tlbauerle is currently offline Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booper
SPIDEY

cool I wonder who they are going to use as a villian or what actor. I liked superman returns but I didnt like when the movie started off when he came back from some where, now that was confusing. I think they also could have picked a better Lois Lane. I like the whole idea of the kid being a superboy, that was cute.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 05:23 PM
booper is currently offline Click here to Send booper a Private Message Find more posts by booper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

how old is superman

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 07:22 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Dgw2007
how old is superman

by human standards he'd look early to mid 30s... at least in the comics, that's how they usually portray him visually...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Originally posted by pr1983
by human standards he'd look early to mid 30s... at least in the comics, that's how they usually portray him visually...
that is whatbi thought but other people sy other thing TY smokin'

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 09:17 PM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any new news on this movie yet? Last I heard we're getting two villains.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 06:07 AM
SupezM'

http://movies.go.com/moviesproxy/bu...;CMP=ILC-Flash3

#6 According to this there will be 3 villains, Lex, Braniac and some new villain from Krypton.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:55 AM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote