KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman: Man of Steel

Superman: Man of Steel
Started by: SupezM'

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, I'll wait for an OFFICIAL confirmation & we're only getting TWO villains.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:51 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

More than two and it would be a terrible movie.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 05:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, sure would be. Personally, I want either Metallo or the Parasite & Darkseid could be set up to be the big villain in the third movie. Hell, I wouldn't mind if Darkseid was the villain in this film & then for the third film we got Doomsday, that'd be pretty good to see.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 11:36 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

what i would like to see from this movie is superman getting his ass kicked like spiderman did in the movies. i mean spiderman had a bomb detonated right next to his face, he fell a few stories high, he got stretched by a train. i want to see superman in that kind of constant struggle and pain.

plus, i think that big villains like darkseid and doomsday would be brought into the franchise way late, if ever. those are BIG baddies involving a lot of back story.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:26 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

I think it would be cool if they used a lesser known villain, like Preus or Manchester Black and the Elite

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:29 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would love to see someone like Mongul or Doomsday for the next film.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:18 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

New writers are being sought after to help the next possible film. Also of note, the next film may be a reboot of sorts.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Que?

What the hell do you mean...reboot...

...and linky?

Long live OTISBERG!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 06:53 AM
tlbauerle is currently offline Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

K...

I just read on Development Heck that the new Supes has been put on hold while WarnerBros pushes their Routh & Bale-less JLA film.

I piss on JLA. It will be the big screen crossover blunder of all time. Let these superheroes have a life of their own for a good, long while before going crossover crazy.

I tell you what. If the damn Smallville fans blow their wad on JLA because Tom (I-ain't-never-gonna-come-close-to-Chris-Reeves) Welling stretches his balls sack into blue tights for the film, and JLA is a success...AND...Warner ends up canning Routh in favor of a Welling reboot...

....I'm gonna f-ing punch a baby. And if I can't find a baby, I'm gonna drop kick a damn bunny.

And if I can't do that...I'm gonna find something cute, cuddly, and innocent and beat the living sh!ts out of it.

Yep, that's how mad this makes me. It increases my rage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 07:39 AM
tlbauerle is currently offline Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

So from what I'm hearing...........WB is basically throwing the last movie in the trash can?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:45 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Superman returns was a pile of crap any way. The JLA is hardly a crossover, most of the heroes in the JL are better known for that role rather than individualy. I dunno I just hope they can make this JLA movie better than any thing so far I will lose all faith in WB comic movie adaptions if they **** it up.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:51 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

wait, so they're not doing man of steel then?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 04:13 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

spiderman 3 wasn't that great because of too many villains being chucked into the storyline, so i'd rather have a main villain and a annoyance, in the sequels... dont get me started with the JLA movie, that t shouldn't be made until superman 2 comes out, atleast or even batman 3

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 06:50 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Well THE MAN OF STEEL is on indefinate hold, whatever that means.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Superman returns was a pile of crap any way. The JLA is hardly a crossover, most of the heroes in the JL are better known for that role rather than individualy. I dunno I just hope they can make this JLA movie better than any thing so far I will lose all faith in WB comic movie adaptions if they **** it up.

If you are saying Supes and the Bat are better known for their involvement in JLA...you are a totally wrong. JLA is the dumbest book on the planet...and was created specifically to be a CROSSOVER book in the hopes that all the Supes fans, Bat Fans, Lantern...etc...would jump on board and it would sell more than anyone title.

That is the same mentality behind a JLA film. Greed.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 06:51 PM
Magee

Key word being most.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 09:18 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hofftensen

WEll i just spent a buttload of time responding to something just to be told i couldn't include certain things cause i wasn't known well enuf....POS. Anyway i just wanted to say that DOOMSDAY would be a cool next villain however that shouldn't happen until a JLA movie is done....and I'm not talking about the one that's underway....WARNER BROS will need to recover from that one if they are using actors that aren't even related to current titles. Perhaps the next superman movie ...after MAN OF STEEL could be THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN ...thus bringing in some of the JLA since they were there in the DEATH OF SUPERMAN storyline....not in the cartoon movie that just came out....as for MAN OF STEEL 2009 what do you all think of either bizarro...or even GOG? GOG could be very interesting...Gog: A human from the future who masters time travel, and hates Superman for allowing his parents to die. In a possible future time-line, a boy called William was the sole survivor of the destruction of Kansas in a nuclear blast. Saved by Superman, he came to view the Man of Steel as a savior and became a minister of a church devoted to him. When Superman tried to correct this misguided view, William came to see him as instead a demon whose failure led to Kansas' destruction. Empowered by the cosmic beings known as the Quintessence, Gog has traveled across the dimensions of Hyper-time, slaying versions of Superman wherever he finds them.

Attachment: elisuperman074.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 10:27 AM
hofftensen is currently offline Click here to Send hofftensen a Private Message Find more posts by hofftensen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

gog could put supermanin life threatening situations that lex can't, by physically matching superman, so far i have not seen that in the movies, (he seemed to be stronger than all three evil kryptonians in the older superman films so that would be new and refreshing, plus a lot more action, these dudes could end of throwing planets at eachother, i'd pay to see that kind ott action that the superman franchise possesses

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 05:57 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hofftensen

Amen to that!! I just wanna see something fresh. I dont mind if LEX is in the next one....but let him be a minor threat...like back in prison...or in hiding ...secretly building his empire. Let Lex rest and lets put a movie together that really threatens and gives meaning to what it would be like to have a REAL Superman in our lives. Falling planes are nice saves....but lets try cataclysmic encounters....something that has to be fought in spacce...Something new like that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:59 AM
hofftensen is currently offline Click here to Send hofftensen a Private Message Find more posts by hofftensen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Well THE MAN OF STEEL is on indefinate hold, whatever that means.

If you are saying Supes and the Bat are better known for their involvement in JLA...you are a totally wrong. JLA is the dumbest book on the planet...and was created specifically to be a CROSSOVER book in the hopes that all the Supes fans, Bat Fans, Lantern...etc...would jump on board and it would sell more than anyone title.

That is the same mentality behind a JLA film. Greed.

jla comics have had some pretty high points in the last few years, and its one of the more prestigious books at DC nowadays...

personally, i like seeing the heroes team up, because sometimes they need to work together to fight threats that are beyond them as individuals...

also, canning the next movie in favour of something else: definitely a good thing in my book...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

I'd like to see superman come out before this JLA spin otherwise it could ruin both franchises, just for something as small as different actors

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 09:49 PM