KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos's forcefield v.s. Classic Juggernaut's forcefield

Thanos's forcefield v.s. Classic Juggernaut's forcefield
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thanos's forcefield v.s. Classic Juggernaut's forcefield

This is not a battle between these 2 characters, but rather a fight to see who's personal forcefield is stronger, and which one can withstand the most damage.

To be a little more fair, in this "battle" Thanos can access his technology to further shield himself.

What do you think?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 16th, 2006 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Has ANYTHING broken Juggs forcefield?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:06 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Has ANYTHING broken Juggs forcefield?
not to my knowledge

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Then he wins.

Many things have broken Thanos's forcefield.

King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Hammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, scans of the sheild please.

MC Hammer is currently offline Click here to Send MC Hammer a Private Message Find more posts by MC Hammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I don't have a scanner.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Thanos's forcefield v.s. Classic Juggernaut's forcefield

I added something to the original post, to try and even things out a bit.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 16th, 2006 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:09 PM
Priest

Id say juggy's force feild is stonger for the fact that it has not been broken. Ive been hearing that thor once negated his force feild tho, but that shouldent count as breaking it.
Thanos displays his force feilds more often, im not even sure id current juggy has a forcefeild.
but based on showings classic juggy has a better force feild than thanos, a godblast couldent cut thru his sheild. but thanos does have some good feats involving his force feild, getting blasted from omega, and galactus and surviving is pretty impressive.
magneto force field would be a good match for thanos's sheild.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:13 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Then Thanos wins. With sufficient technoligy, he can access high-end cosmic powers, making him more then a match.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:16 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by King Kandy
Then Thanos wins. With sufficient technoligy, he can access high-end cosmic powers, making him more then a match.
You think his tech would really make a forcefield greater then Juggs'?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:40 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

I think if Galactus exerted himself he could get through Juggernaut's forcefield, Omega could break it, someone with the power-gem might have a chance, and those are the levels of beings who have broken Thanos'....and Drax with his jobber aura.

I don't know if theres any direct comparison you can make to compare the two, but Cyttorak is above Thanos so I'll give Juggernaut's shields the benefit of the doubt.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:44 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Wally West
I think if Galactus exerted himself he could get through Juggernaut's forcefield, Omega could break it, someone with the power-gem might have a chance, and those are the levels of beings who have broken Thanos'....and Drax with his jobber aura.

I don't know if theres any direct comparison you can make to compare the two, but Cyttorak is above Thanos so I'll give Juggernaut's shields the benefit of the doubt.

i would agree

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:48 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Galactus could cut through it if he so wished.

Also, Thor's hammer still had enough power to TING the Juggernaut, where as Thanos stopped it dead. erm

Just some things to think about.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:04 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Soljer

Also, Thor's hammer still had enough power to TING the Juggernaut, where as Thanos stopped it dead. erm

it dident look like that thanos stoped it with his sheild.
I think he used his mental abilities or some other source of power to stop the mjionr

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:05 PM
King Kandy

If Thanos had enough prep and tech, he could take Cytorrak.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:22 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Priest
it dident look like that thanos stoped it with his sheild.
I think he used his mental abilities or some other source of power to stop the mjionr

It seemed like a shield to me - kind of like the one that he flattened the Fallen One on.

Perhaps I remember wrong.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:28 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

It seemed like a shield to me - kind of like the one that he flattened the Fallen One on.

Perhaps I remember wrong.

hmm let me check, i think u maybe right erm

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:30 PM
Priest

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor8uf.jpg
heres the scan, it does look like thanos is putting a barrier around a the mijinor, he probally can use the same tactic for protection of his ownself.
Yeah it could be clasified as a force feild. big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:34 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Hey, that was something I was going to say.

Also, the only time his forcefield has really been shown, was when Thor broke through it! But his shields are invincible...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:57 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Thanos's forcefield v.s. Classic Juggernaut's forcefield

Originally posted by Galan007
This is not a battle between these 2 characters, but rather a fight to see who's personal forcefield is stronger, and which one can withstand the most damage.

To be a little more fair, in this "battle" Thanos can access his technology to further shield himself.

What do you think?

thanos dead issue was good
juggy like the old days was bad ass

thanos mind is his asset, he wins

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:59 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote