KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos's forcefield v.s. Classic Juggernaut's forcefield

Thanos's forcefield v.s. Classic Juggernaut's forcefield
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Galactus could cut through it if he so wished.

Also, Thor's hammer still had enough power to TING the Juggernaut, where as Thanos stopped it dead. erm

Just some things to think about.

That is the problem with Juggernaut's force field. In that issue it wasn't visible. Juggernaut even took the Godblast to the chest. In the other two issues it was shown, it was a visible field. It was around 1-2 feet away from his body. In Spider-man it was yellow, while in the second Thor fight it was red.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:14 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i never really had the impression that galactus was a much more powerful than cyttorak, so, while i think he COULD overcome jugg's shield, i'd say it would be harder for him to break. he did exert some power to take out thanos's shield but i'd give it to juggs.

we DID see celestial tech prove>cyttorak's power though, so i guess it may depend on how you look at g in relation to the celestials . . .

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:39 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Anyone who is skyfather and above can break Juggernaut's forcefield because it's only a skyfather level enchantment.

Thano's forcefield, while not magically based, has shown to be able to withstand greater punishment than anything Juggernaut has faced.

Juggernaut has withstood:
1. Thor's Godblast

Thano's has withstood:
1. Multiple blasts from Odin and concentrated blasts enhanced by Guginir
2. Galactus
3. Omega

With that in mind, I'm going to say that although we haven't seen the Juggernaut's forcefield fail, we've only seen it at most take the Godblast. Thano's forcefields have been shown to take much more.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 4th, 2007 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:43 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by leonidas
we DID see celestial tech prove>cyttorak's power though, so i guess it may depend on how you look at g in relation to the celestials . . .

That doesn't prove that celestial tech is > Cyttorak's power. It just proves with enough of it, it can stop Juggernaut. Juggs wasn't injured at all in that fight. I would say his durability is far greater than his forward momentum field. Although that was crap that he was stopped.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:46 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

he wasnt physically stopped... war hulks energy negated juggernauts... the tech only allowed hulk to harness that energy. the celestial tech didnt actually stop juggernaut either. just like hulk didnt.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:33 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it Thanos force fields that take so much dmg or his Durability? I thought it was his durability. He doesn't use his Fields all the time does he? Juggs is always on right? tho I think they both have a combine of FF's and Durability going for them. Thano's field is prolly stronger and Juggs Durability is prolly stronger.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:35 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it Thanos force fields that take so much dmg or his Durability? I thought it was his durability. He doesn't use his Fields all the time does he? Juggs is always on right? tho I think they both have a combine of FF's and Durability going for them. Thano's field is prolly stronger and Juggs Durability is prolly stronger.

It's both. His forcefields are very strong and able to protect him from a full force blast from Galactus. His natural durability is waaaay up there. Combine both of them and then you have one of the most durable non-skyfather beings.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:48 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evangel94
It's both. His forcefields are very strong and able to protect him from a full force blast from Galactus. His natural durability is waaaay up there. Combine both of them and then you have one of the most durable non-skyfather beings.

His force field is waaaaay beyond his durability if you ask me. He knew this. This is why he put it up against Big G and made Big G expend himself. Without it, That same energy big G put out would have hurt him bad. I'd give juggs the edge in actual durability as Cyttorak is above Thanos. But Thanos shields are far superior to jugs inertia fields.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Bump

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:09 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I thought Juggernaut withstood a blast from Eternity?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 03:00 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Juggs easily. His feats are greater.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 04:59 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

What is the best thing Juggernaut's "force field" (if there is such a thing) have survived? I know he has tanked a godblast, I want better things like some galactus level feat.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 10:37 AM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote