KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Just copped a PS3 bundle

Just copped a PS3 bundle
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Turtlethomas
Restricted

Account Restricted

juntai, its good to know that at least you know itsmile they sucks, really...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 04:20 PM
Turtlethomas is currently offline Click here to Send Turtlethomas a Private Message Find more posts by Turtlethomas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Sony sucks.

Playstation 3 doesn't. No amount of console fanboyness can really change it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:00 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Real Estate?!?

Dude, i'm in high school laughing

laughing I got you confused with someone else. My bad. Good luck with your interview though

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:04 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sony sucks.

thumb up

I don't see why everyone has such a hard on for company politics. It's not as if you own stock or anything. All I know is theres about a dozen must own (IMO) PS3 games coming in 2007. Wouldn't really care to own one now though.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 06:06 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Validus
thumb up

I don't see why everyone has such a hard on for company politics. It's not as if you own stock or anything. All I know is theres about a dozen must own (IMO) PS3 games coming in 2007. Wouldn't really care to own one now though.
Yep. I'll be picking up a PS3 sometime down the road, when they starting putting out the really good software, and hopefully have a few "Greatest Hits" titles.
Until then, I have my PC which produced graphics equal to it anyways, plus I'll have Wii, and the as of now "last gen" consoles. [As I just picked up the new Final Fantasy.]

I see Nintendo is pushing to have over 60 titles out before Christmas, including a lot of heavy hitters, Legend of Zelda probably leading the charge.. Should be good.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Nov 17th, 2006 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 07:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

I needed a PS3. AS of now my PS2 doesnt read DVD's or PS1 games. I can only play PS2 games and I atleast have to pop the disc in about 10-15 times until it reads it right :/

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:07 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Metal Gear Solid 4
Assassins Creed
Devil May Cry 4
Grand Theft Auto 4
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Final Fantasy XIII
White Knight Story

It gets all those games. I am entirely ready to pay for console that can play all that stuff.

I'll be in heaven when I get it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Metal Gear Solid 4
Assassins Creed
Devil May Cry 4
Grand Theft Auto 4
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Final Fantasy XIII
White Knight Story

It gets all those games. I am entirely ready to pay for console that can play all that stuff.

I'll be in heaven when I get it.

Throw in Ninja Gaiden Sigma and VF5 for me. Best 3D fighter ever.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:36 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The funny thing is, I have saved already a year and a half for it. I just can't have my hands on it because of the delay. I have the money for it, the Wii, AND the X-Box 360 soon at this rate...I'm probably going to use the leftover money to get an HDTV, though. They cost their goddamn weight in gold in Finland or something...cheapest one is like $1000...miffed

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:40 PM
HaSon

$1000 even for a smallish one (30 or so inches)? confused

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:46 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yes. Exactly. sad

If I really searched, I could probably find one for $900 if I was really, really lucky.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:49 PM
HaSon

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/...9676/index.html

Thought this video was appropriate...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 09:34 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Sony sucks.

Co-Signed

I just saw it at EB, and it looked pretty sweet

I still won't pick it up till 2007 or until they finally put Rumble back into the controllers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 09:35 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by marvelprince
laughing I got you confused with someone else. My bad. Good luck with your interview though

Fair enough stick out tongue

Well, I got the job big grin

Of course, i'm a bit discouraged as I was waiting for my boss to start the interview a senile old man walked in and ....well it wasn't pretty

All I can say is I would rather be burned alive then die an old man rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 09:37 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Wow....congrats,Grimm cool

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 11:54 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I worked at Gamestop back in High School. It was nothing to smile about.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 11:56 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im getting the Wii hopefully this weekend, I hope the focus is just in the PS3 so they leave a few Nintendos around big grin . Ill get the PS3 down the line, I wanna see if it has any bugs like the 360 when it first came out. Im not in a rush to get it, the only game I really look forward too is the new Metal Gear.

To be honest, I'd pay 600 for a chance to play MGS4, so it's not a big stretch for me.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:10 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S-Ranger

Originally posted by Ethereal
I needed a PS3. AS of now my PS2 doesnt read DVD's or PS1 games. I can only play PS2 games and I atleast have to pop the disc in about 10-15 times until it reads it right :/

I'll be seriously pissed if they pull the same shit with the PS3 like they did with the PS2 and it breaks as soon as the warranty runs out i aint getting raped in the ass for it to screw up 6 months down the line.

Aint Microsoft updating the 360 anyway or they said something about it when the PS3 dropped.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:56 PM
S-Ranger is currently offline Click here to Send S-Ranger a Private Message Find more posts by S-Ranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by S-Ranger
I'll be seriously pissed if they pull the same shit with the PS3 like they did with the PS2 and it breaks as soon as the warranty runs out i aint getting raped in the ass for it to screw up 6 months down the line.

Aint Microsoft updating the 360 anyway or they said something about it when the PS3 dropped.
I'm not sure if it went anywhere but there were rumors of a revamped one with HDMI and 1080p support, as well as the built in HDDVD which would make it pretty much the Sony equivilent.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:16 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Meh, PS3. I'm not going anywhere near one until after the first three price drops. And considering Sony's past problems with hardware reliability, it ain't wise to buy one on launch day anyway.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:20 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote