KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Just copped a PS3 bundle

Just copped a PS3 bundle
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hancock1

I think i'll wait intill the price goes down.A LOT.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 08:48 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

this is crazy not too far from me people are shooting and robbing people for this thing, i'll wait for this...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 08:50 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

It IS insane.

The PS2 and Gamecube didn't cause this much hype.

None-the-less.

I'll be waiting with Dinaflos in the room of 'Too damn pricey' . Plus I can pick up the games I never got a chance to grab...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 08:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Whats insane is the amount of Sony fanboys there are hiding out in their houses only to come out on launch day laughing

While the nintendo fanboys are just going to send their parents to pick up their wii's stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 09:07 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

I heard that sony paid people to get in line for the ps3, i guess its good publicity for them.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:10 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supreme being
I heard that sony paid people to get in line for the ps3, i guess its good publicity for them.

I dout they would need to pay people to get on line for the PS3.
I did hear that the PS3's that has been released recently, some of them has technical problems. I want to get one eventually, but ill wait, till its more accessible to get.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:19 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Yeah il pick the thing up jan when all the new games come out it seems like a waste of time to fight the crowds for games u can already play for a less price.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:23 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by outavodka
Yeah il pick the thing up jan when all the new games come out it seems like a waste of time to fight the crowds for games u can already play for a less price.

im checking prices for the console on ebay, their selling fro easily a 1000 buckserm

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:26 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote