KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » I just made a character, woopie! Look at him go!

I just made a character, woopie! Look at him go!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about "Stellar"? Like a Stellar Black Hole?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I was going to suggest Singularity. But I think someone else already did.

Thusly? I vote singularity.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:12 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
V-Tex? I'm not good at naming characters.

How he got his powers: I'll take the easy way and use the fact that no one knows what exactly is at the other side of a black hole. Well, this guy found out while in a space ship he was sucked into one and while in it, it radically altered his physiology to the point where he had basically a sub-atomic black hole inside himself. (Uh, help me out folks, trying to explain a black hole in a guy's chest is not the easiest thing to do.)

I'll try to explain his powers:
Since a tablespoon of the matter inside of a black hole would weigh 100tons, he can't have a black hole that size in him. Sub atomic like mindship said would be the only way and he'd still weigh a couple tons. I could see him using that mass control to give a good 75-100 ton punch.

He'd have complete gravitational control over himself and medium level gravity control over anything in, say, a 50 foot radius(I like the idea of him being physically unable to lay a foot on the ground. Maybe because it would disrupt his control over his fluctuating mass?).

He'd have low level time/reality bending ability in the same 50 foot radius (prince of Persia type thing. Black holes actually bend time and space around them, so it fits. He could slow down his own time making him seem matrix-fast). He can teleport with worm holes and suck massive quantities of matter and energy (black holes can pull in light) into his inner sub atomic black hole, but if he takes in too much, he'll be unable to control his mass and he'd implode.

That's all I have now, chime in and tell me how wrong I am. I can take it. sad

Hmm. Well, remember a comic book character is not nit-picked or based on how well its comic book powers are ''scientifically accurate'' to real world physics; you can be creative with it. The main thing about a char is his own story about how he attained powers and his struggles, views, and personality etc, to be what he is--a hero, villian etc.. Heck, you could say his black hole is mystical based if you wanted.

Something that comes to mind off the wall, is I'd say maybe his molecules are on a higher dimensional frequency( not yet sure how that happened), and that alters his subatomic structure. Which would explain how he could have a minature black hole inside him. He could have maybe self-molecular control rather than molecular control over other things.

Good idea though- I always support new ideas..maybe one day someone from kmc will create the next big superhero in marvel or DC. wink

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:15 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gaze upon Stellar(or Sigularity)
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Well done thumb up

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 02:32 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

VHow he got his powers: I'll take the easy way and use the fact that no one knows what exactly is at the other side of a black hole. Well, this guy found out while in a space ship he was sucked into one and while in it, it radically altered his physiology to the point where he had basically a sub-atomic black hole inside himself. (Uh, help me out folks, trying to explain a black hole in a guy's chest is not the easiest thing to do.)

How about..... he's not a guy with a black hole in his chest, he's a sentient black hole that uses control over light and matter to create an artificial body around himself in order to interact with humanity?

Just another unique freak of the universe.... maybe all black holes are sentient and this guy is the first to be born in hundreds of thousands of years. The other holes are so old that they couldn't care less about organic beings as their lifespans are barely a moment in time to them ... but this guy is a new born and is curious about the beings in the solar system he was born into.

Later he could find out that his destiny is to grow in the Sol system (our solar system) eventually growing to a size where his presence would destroy it.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 03:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Well?

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:02 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Scoobless

How about..... he's not a guy with a black hole in his chest, he's a sentient black hole that uses control over light and matter to create an artificial body around himself in order to interact with humanity?

Just another unique freak of the universe.... maybe all black holes are sentient and this guy is the first to be born in hundreds of thousands of years. The other holes are so old that they couldn't care less about organic beings as their lifespans are barely a moment in time to them ... but this guy is a new born and is curious about the beings in the solar system he was born into.

Later he could find out that his destiny is to grow in the Sol system (our solar system) eventually growing to a size where his presence would destroy it.

smile
Or his father was a human, and his mother was a black hole?

Wait...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:15 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

laughing out loud

She could suck a bowling ball through a hosepipe!

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:21 AM
-K-M-

He's a male version of Dark Angel smile:

1. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/darkangelhaldane.htm

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:36 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Gaze upon Stellar(or Sigularity)

call him DareDevil 2 stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 02:24 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I'm gonna call him.....

Red Asian laughing

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 03:48 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess having a black hole in your chest is more common than once thought.

I actually think Scoob's idea far surpasses my own, but then that character would be too powerful to be interesting. If Iron-Man can't beat him 3/10, he's too powerful imo.

I got an idea for a character who is a regular beat cop who basically possesses the power of complete and utter invulnerability; and that's it. No super strength or speed or anything, but he can't be physically harmed by anything at all...ever. He can suffocate or drown, though.

I can think up a thousand stories of a cop running around jumping off friggin' skyscrapers after a drug dealer or some such else nonsense.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Nov 20th, 2006 at 07:57 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 07:49 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Did you draw that one?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:21 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

i like him i think he looks good wink

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 06:33 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Both ideas sound (and look) really good!

I think now in comics, powers are so rarely original that character and backstory play so much in how cool a character is, and the power isn't necessarily the most important thing...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:44 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Not bad but you should check out these guys

http://marvel.com/universe/Xorn
Black hole in his head

There is another character that I can't remember his name but had a hole in his chest that could suck things to another dimension or something.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 09:59 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by ThePittman
There is another character that I can't remember his name but had a hole in his chest that could suck things to another dimension or something.

Abyss

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 10:04 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Scoobless

smile

I like it.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 10:05 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 10:09 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote