KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Naruto Revolution: Sign-up Thread

Naruto Revolution: Sign-up Thread
Started by: bamboopanda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Perhaps. But they would of course be under aliases as to protect themselves.

Game Thread up.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 02:31 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

In terms of the plot...

Can I have it so that the Lightning Kage could be at Konoha?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 04:00 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ok i'm going to really try in this Rp. And try and make myself better in Rping.

Name:
Kurei Momochi

Village of Origin:
Mizu no Kuni

Affiliated with:
Hi no Kuni

Rank (last known):
Tokubetsu Jonin

Status (current):
The Village Hidden In The Leaves aka Konoha.

Current Health:
Kurei is at the Homeostasis of his Teenage years. And is Adolescence and more then ready to move on to Adult hood.

Current Team:
Trademark's char if he wants to. And anyone else.

Previous Team(s):
Haku, Zabuza

Personality:
Cold, Seems very heartless, but is very friendly to anyone he trusts or has known for a long time.

Appearance:
Him with his Ninja gear on: (please log in to view the image)

Him with out his Ninja gear: (please log in to view the image)

History:
Whenever Kurei was a child he idolized his older brother Zabuza, who was at that time, the leader of the Hidden Mist Village's ANBU assasination squad. Whenever his brother was exiled for attempting to assasinate the Mizukage he was crushed. His families assets were seized and he became a beggar. A friend of his father's was able to get him into the ninja academy where he excelled. However, his teacher's hated him because of his brother and failed him three times in a row. He was finally able to pass because he defeated most of the genin in the village. His jonin trainer hated him even more than the Academy teachers had and tried to get him killed by sending him on a mission to assasinate Kakashi Hatake, his brother's last opponent. This is when he met Neji Hyuga, Kazuki Xyno, and Farah. He would have perished fighting all four Leaf ninja but his brother and Haku, who had actually survived the encounter with Kakashi, intervened. Kurei has had a desire for a rematch with Kazuki ever since then. (Kurei has alot of chakra and his brother has taught him Hidden Mist Jutsu, Water Clone Jutsu, and Giant Vortex jutsu, which he rarely uses because it's chakra requirement is so much that it could kill him. He has alos invented his own jutsu know as the Water Trap Jutsu and another Jutsu he made up. He only uses it in dire situations.) He also has the Sanbi - Turtle-like creature.

Can you have more then one char?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Nov 23rd, 2006 at 07:55 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:42 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

if so here my seconed

Name: Shin Takashi
Village of Origin:Kaminari no Kuni
Affiliated with: None
Rank (last known):anbu
Status (current): missing-nin
Current Health: Shin is at top health
Current Team:none
Previous Team(s):none
Personality: Is like itachi uchiha
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

History: Shin is Kenta older brother and he has Killed a kage that is all that is known
Other:him and Kenta are from a clan of vary powerful ninja and a special justu was past down though the family but only Shin Can use it at this point in time

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 11:07 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Please NOTE, as I know Shinobi is just as sick of it as I am: You make two characters, you better be able to make decent posts with two characters! Not saying you won't, but do NOT let your posts drop and use the excuse "I made a required post for McFartsalot!". It gets so old. So please, be able to give a good post for both of them. Also, be sure you can keep up with two characters! If you can't, don't make one. Thank you.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 11:52 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

i am not going to role-play with Shin a lot he will come in at selective times until the plot i made for my two chars happen until then he is kind of in and out but i will keep good post with the both of them

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 12:11 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain SEX
In terms of the plot...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 02:16 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

so i was hoping this would be good.

However this has some of the same crap players i was hoping to avoid.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:54 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Hey i've been rping lengthier and more detailed.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:58 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

I was gone for one day, and the thread is suddenly booming.
Well, as Kim said: decent posts for both characters. You may combine the posts if you wish, but then the minimum number of sentences (discounting dialog) is ten.

Konnichiwa, Ishida-kun.
O genki desu ka?
Gomen nasai about that, I'm guessing you won't be staying then...
Although you are welcome to.
I'll type up a post for Naruto soon, I have college applications to do right now.

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Nov 25th, 2006 at 06:43 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:40 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari

Konnichiwa, Ishida-kun.
O genki desu ka?

I have no idea what that said, but damn, it sounded sextastic.

no expression

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:21 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

i hope i was not in the center of that bash Quincy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:54 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Konnichiwa, Ishida-kun.
Hello, Ishida-kun
O genki desu ka?
How are you?
Gomen nasai about that, I'm guessing you won't be staying then...
I'm sorry about that, I'm guessing you won't be staying then...
Although you are welcome to.
I'll type up a post for Naruto soon, I have college applications to do right now.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:55 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Hm... I'd admit some players I'm rather iffy about giving them a second chance to up their posts, but I'll go with it. We could still really use you, Quincy. Please? Do it for me? Do it for... this penguin?!
(please log in to view the image)
You know you can't resist its penguin goodness.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:31 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain SEX
In terms of the plot...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:18 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Yes.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:22 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you! smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:32 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

So, am I approved? I sent you the PM and everything but havn't gotten a reply..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 01:36 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Name:
Sei Hinomuchitsujo

Village of Origin:
Rain [has no village]

Affiliated with:
None

Rank (last known):
None

Status (current):
Shinobi in Fire Country with amnesia

Current Health:Exept for his lack of memory he is fine, and can fully use his unusual powers.
Personality: Sei's personality is eratic, and yet balanced. He has to seperate sides to him, and yet they are neither completly seperate nor completly balanced. Sei is sort of a balanced Chaos that hasn't been seen in his family since the original Sei(Name given to clan leader). One side of him Sei (Red)is dynamic, fast, happy, and yet is the quickess to be angered, and can be the most hostile, Sei Blue is the Smarter, and Calmer of the Two, but is prone to depression.
Appearance:
Kazu stands at about "6,2" with Purple hair that comes with being the rare honor of being "Sei". His is long and wild and chaotic as his personality, and yet has sort of cleanlieness to it. He wears a Black Jumpsuit and Ninja Shoes, and has no headband to indicate what village he came from. Oh, and his eyes are usually brown.

History:He is from an ancient villageless clan that orignated whose Doujutsu had only come to it's full power only once before Sei, and the person who did it was the original Sei who the leader of the clan is named after. His family rarely gets single births, and tends to have twins(A Red and Blue), and single born don't usually get the clan's special jutsu and tend to go insane, but ironically the only ones who can obtain the maximum abilities of the clan are those single born who obtain the power, which is Sei is the second after the clan founder.

Other:
The Kyokugan (Polar Eyes) is comes in two halves for most members, The Red Kouteigan(Positive Eye) and the Inseigan(Negative Eye). The Twins are trained to control their abilities and work together as a team. Either eye can see Magnetic Fields and Manilpulate them, however, the Kouteigan can only attract objects, and the Inseigan can only repel objects, which is why they are trained to work together, but a Sei has both sides and can use either seperately, and gradually can switch between the two faster, until they reach the third stage of "Teishukyokugan" (Master Polar eye) Where the the pupil is a line from the bottom left eye to the upper right eye, and has a small black circle in the middle. The Upper left section is blue, and the Lower Right is Red. Ther user gains a more compete control of magnetic forces and can both repeal and attract at the same time. He is currently right outside leaf village having no idea who he is.

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Nov 28th, 2006 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 11:10 PM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Maker

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
First OC:

[size=1]Name:
Ishimaru Kazuma (Kazu)

Village of Origin:
Rain [has no village]

Affiliated with:
Rain

Rank (last known):
Anbu – Jonin

Status (current):
Emissary to Konoha from Rain

Current Health:
Though recovering from being poisoning, supposedly in an ambush, he is currently out of the medical center in Konoha and is meeting with Tsunade. He has not yet recovered full health, but is expected to stay until the treaty is signed.

Current Team:
Kyoko Kaoru (companion)

Previous Team(s):
Unknown, the rest of the emissary is DIA

Personality:
Often blunt and to the point, even if harsh, Kazu has no love for those who surrender, feeling that they are weak and worthless. He is like Naruto in the sense that he feels that a shinobi must do anything possible to protect that which they consider precious, even if it means forfeiting his own life in the process. Unlike Naruto, though, he has no dreams of becoming kage or even gaining recognition. His one goal in life is to repay the Uchiha clan for the ‘curse’ they placed upon the Ishimaru family. When the topic of Uchiha is raised, for that matter, Kazu often becomes cold and withdrawn. He is a good friend to have, though, and will always have his teammates’ backs.

Appearance:
Kazu stands at about 5’3.5” with short white-blond hair (The length of Naruto Arc I’s Naruto, though longer in the front on the left where it is pulled into a ponytail by his cheek). His right eye is a light grey and his left, which is normally covered by bandages due to his kekkei genkai (blood inheritance limit), is a striking gold with a slit pupil (like that of a cat).

As Rain is not organized with a ninja village, he has no real hitai-ate but carries around the scratch Mist version that belonged to his ancestor. His normal outfit is a high collared, tan tank top with detached sleeves (starting half-way down his upper arm) over the common blue ninja pants with a weapon pouch attached to the back of his belt. It is also common to see him wearing a necklace of green stones which are of some unknown value to him.

History:
He was recently assigned as part of the emissary from Rain to Konoha for a peace talk, but never expected enemies to attack and kill most of the group. A visitor from Rain, Kazu isn’t letting much about his past be known. As Rain offers sanctuary to all in need, most family units and bloodlines, including Kazu’s, find their roots in nukenin of various countries. The Ishimaru clan is in fact descended from a genjutsu expert (something like Ino’s family) of Mizu no Kuni (Mist) whose clan was massacred for the supposed crime of leaking secrets to Konoha, and also from a Uchiha who fled after killing her friend. According to Konoha standards, Kazu is ranked as an Anbu but Rain has no formally recognized kage to assign rank.

Other:
The Kinekogan (Golden Cat Eyes) is the so called curse which is the product of an Ishimaru and Uchiha breeding, both of which were nukenin. It is similar to both its predecessors (the Byakugan and the Sharingan) in that it gives the user superior vision (physical and also through genjutsu) and the ability to see chakra, but the similarity ends there. Unlike the Konoha versions, the bloodline is uncontrollable and is not acquired by every Ishimaru. For those who have the Golden Cat Eyes, it is indeed a curse. The technique permits the user to see the energy of the world, chakra, stamina, and the life force of the earth in general. The talent not only lets the family duplicate attacks such as the Rasengan and the Chidori (which can be utilized without hand signs) by copying the chakra manipulation and manifestation, but by controlling their chakra’s shape and flow they and create solid chakra weapons. In addition to this, they can perform many genjutsu-like attacks without hand movement. Dubbed the Evil/Demon Eye, it can hypnotize and mentally disable an opponent (if of weak mindset, though it seems unable to overcome the Uchiha’s Sharingan) by merely making eye contact. Unfortunately, as the bloodline progresses (starting first in one eye), it blinds the user, permitting them use of the technique but not the ability to see light. Kazu is current blind in one eye. Eventually, every Ishimaru with ‘cursed’ blood will lose all vision. Because the technique cannot be deactivated, most also blindfold themselves to protect their companions. Stage one and two of the bloodline limit are thus the progression of the ‘curse’, while stage three can be obtained in only one way. The third stage, during which complete mastery of the Kinekogan (meaning they obtain the ability to activate the bloodline at will [third form’s name is Akkinekogan which means Demon Cat Eyes]) can be obtained, is reachable only by withstanding the effects of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Only one has succeeded in such a feat, though many shinobi of the Ishimaru line have died trying.

Kazu uses his kekkai genkai very rarely because he feels that it gives him an unfair advantage.

Hm..I know someone who has the same Character as you. Perhaps you're character is from one of these sites, maybe? Naruto

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 12:24 AM
Death Maker is currently offline Click here to Send Death Maker a Private Message Find more posts by Death Maker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote