KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Naruto Revolution: Sign-up Thread

Naruto Revolution: Sign-up Thread
Started by: bamboopanda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

Can you show me the exact one please?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 03:17 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Name: Gekko Yotora
Village of Origin: Konohagakure no Sato
Rank (last known): Jonin
Status (current): Slated to become an Academy teacher; Single
Current Health: Nothing wrong
Personality: Yotora is energetic and can sometimes be a bit of a nuisance. He loves playing pranks using his jutsus, even during battle. He is rarely serious about anything, but if someone he cares for is in trouble, he quickly changes to a very serious and determined person. He can also be a bit of a flirt.
Appearance: Yotora stands at 5'11" easily. He has black hair which pulls back into a small ponytail; a few bangs are always hanging in front of his eyes. He wears a pair of glasses, very similar in appearance to those worn by Kabuto. His attire consists of the typical Jonin vest over a short-sleeved, black shirt. He also wears a pair of normal-looking, white pants and white cloth shoes (to prevent loud footsteps). His headband, which proves he is a Konoha ninja, is tied tightly onto his right forearm.
History: Yotora has, since early youth, shown great skill for ninjutsu. While he was still just an academy student, he could perform Genin-level jutsus with little difficulty. He gained that rank very easily at the age of seven, and he gained the rank of Chunin in his second year as a Genin. He occasionally says that if he could, he would go back and take the exams again because he thought of them as fun. Most people, upon hearing this, consider him to be insane.
Other: Most of his Jutsus are wind-based (Fuuton); he learned these on an expedition to Sunagakure a few years back. He is also the second cousin of Gekko Hayate, proctor for the 3rd Chunin exam preliminaries in the normal universe.

Custom Jutsu List

Hageshiikaze no Jutsu (Strong Wind Jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu
Yotora goes through various handseals, then pushes out his arms towards his target. This creates a large blast of wind, meant to blow the target back or to lift them into the air, depending on if it is aimed at them or the ground in front of them. He normally uses this to supplement his many pranks (i.e. pushing someone on top of a Whoopee Cushion).

Dansai Aori no Jutsu (Cutting Gust Jutsu)
Yotora focuses his chakra into a hand holding a shuriken or kunai. Then, after throwing the weapon, a strong gust of wind will blow in the direction his hand was pointing. This gives the thrown weapon more speed, resulting in a faster and more damaging attack.

Hiyou no Jutsu (Flight Jutsu)
As long as Yotora keeps this jutsu running, he, along with one or two companions, can "fly" in any direction he wills. This requires several handseals to work. He can use this jutsu on himself for up to three hours a day before he tires out, but this time is divided depending on if he is carrying anyone else (2 people can fly for 1.5 hours, 3 people for 1 hour).

Gufuu no Jutsu (Tornado Jutsu)
After forming various handseals, Yotora extends his arms to either side of him. A whirlwind forms around him and creates a mini tornado, with him in its eye. This tornado can block most forms of attack and goes in whatever direction Yotora chooses, though it can be stopped if a ninjutsu is used to create a strong enough tornado spinning in the opposite direction. After the jutsu is over, which takes about 3 minutes, Yotora is exhausted to the point of unconsciousness; this is why he only uses this ninjutsu as a last resort.

Hitosashi no Arekuruukaze (Raving Wind Dance)
Type: Taijutsu Style
Utilizing various acrobatic movements, this style focuses on dodging an enemy's attacks, then striking faster than is detectable. The user of this form uses their chakra to enhance their speed while fighting, which helps to serve the style's purpose.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 05:11 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green Arrow

I'd like to play as Kanukuro, I love the cannon characters, as not to clog the topic with un-game related content, I'll PM you my response if you want to give me a "test run" of RPing. Here's him without the hat peice thing he ussualy wears.

Attachment: 150px-kankuro.png
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:42 PM
Green Arrow is currently offline Click here to Send Green Arrow a Private Message Find more posts by Green Arrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Are there alot of bijus in this roleplay?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 03:14 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Name: Erisin
Village of Origin: Iwagakure
Affiliated with: Jamar
Current Health: Good
Current Team: None
Previous Team: Other people...
Personality:
Erisin - He is a semi-serious yet laid back individual. Kind, cautious, hard working and genereally great guy. Despite this, he is quite non-confrantational, nervous and submisive
Jamar - The opposite of Erisin. He is a bipolar, swtiching from caring less to utterly serious depending on the subject. Rude, lazy, a thrill seeker, and a twit. Confrantational and dominating
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
As Jamar - (please log in to view the image)
History: Erisin's pre-birth was what brought abnormality. Apparently, the spirit if a dead medic nin, Jamar, had struck a deal with Erisin's father. In secret, Erisin's father sealed Jamar into his unborn child. The spirit took more control as Erisin got older, until they actually took turns with the body. Whilst Jamar is in control, his healing abilities come into play, subconsciously healing the body, and turning the body's blood a gold color. Other than that and chakra for two, Erisin gained nothing from Jamar since he forgot much after death.
Other: Jamar, the spirit of a dead medical ninja

I know it stretching it a bit...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 06:59 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I'll gladly take Hanabi and Hinata, or just Hanabi...or Hinata confused

or Kiba big grin

Are any of these taken?
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
so i was hoping this would be good.

However this has some of the same crap players i was hoping to avoid.
sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:24 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

How goes it all. Sorry for leaving you guys hanging. I kind of got fed up with some people, and to be quite honest, I'm nit sure if I'm really coming back. My friend basically influenced me to revisit the site.

What's up, Kim?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:17 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Shinobi-chan!!!!!! *Tackles* zomg... I so wish I could do that in real life but I can't... tis vewy sad...

I'm good! Despite finals and semester grades and all that jazz I'm pretty good actually. Nothing much is up except that I feel fat... Like SUPER fat. None of my clothes fit anymore so I have to go shopping in like two sizes bigger so it fits later on. I can't believe it's been four months already. Whoo!

But anyways! What's up with you, love? *Schnuggles*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:40 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[I MIGHT come back..Alot of good Naruto RP's, and many others I've been in have players who just totally ruin it. I don't want it to happen again and it seems to follow me where ever I go. If I join again i'm taking up Lee once more. If I don't, then I don't. As simple as that.]

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:35 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Heh...
-rubs back of head-
I get more than my fair share of glomps at school each day...
Oh the joy of the flying hug...
And how it hurts.

Sorry about the clothes thing, Kim.

Yeah...
It sucked that this RPG died before it had a chance for life.
If others are interested I'll rejoin as Naruto
and bring over my character from the other thread.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 03:05 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

I would mind seeing joining this if replies weren't so slow.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 08:41 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

I hope I am not to late to sign up for this...but I shall post a profile anyways and if it is too late...well, better luck next time for me...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:00 PM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

Name: Ashitaka Ukimmea

Village of Origin: Amegakure no Sato

Affiliated with: Information is unknown...rumor is he is an Ex-Aktasuki member.

Current Health: Unknown...supposidly poor due to many savage jutsu techniques he uses.

Previouse Teams: Unknown Information

Personality: Quite, observant, chain smoker, loves the dark, loves showing children jutsu's...

Appearence: 6'3, 220 lbs.(13% body fat), white complected, red eyes,long blood red hair, red gotee, vamperic looking teeth, black sleeve-less shirt that connects with dress-like looking pants, black lower arm guards with 3 spikes curving backwards on the outer sides, and biker gloves that have spikes on the knuckles.

History: Ashitaka was born of the Ukimmea Clan. The Ukimmea Clan was known best for many jutsu's including shadowmacy/shadow manipulation Jutsu, and the Soul Coppier Jutsu. He lived in the Village Hidden in the Rain, for many years training in the academy until he fell in love with a fellow student. His clan wouldnt allow a marrage between the two. So at the age of 17 he left Amegakure no Sato and his Clan to live a life of quiet luxery. One night the small village he and his family had been with was attacked....he watched as they did many things with his wife and the rest of the villager women...then they burned them...he was badly wounded and left for dead. A merchant came along and helped him back to health....this is the only information on Ashitaka's past...he has done many things since then and they shall be told soon...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:34 PM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

may i join....

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 08:00 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

This thing was dead but I would join if other people join

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 08:29 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Id liek to join, if possible.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:10 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dosu kinuta
sound ninja

request

this is a character i kinda made i hope you will let me joinembarrasment

Name: tishibi uchia
Village of Origin: Hi no Kuni
Affiliated with: itachi and sasori
Rank (last known): sanin/anbu leader
Status (current): akatsuki
Current Health: alive
Current Team: mystery
Previous Team(s): hikaru (his son) like naruto/jiraya
bjuu: (custom) horosage the ten tailed dragon
Personality: a silent shinobi with the manekyo sharingan known on the most wanted #1
history: he was belived to be killed by itachi but he hid him self to pervent from being found and killed. he joined the akatsuki with a deal not to extract horosage. (more to be told)
looks: silver white hair akatuki costume and a white blade at his back

Last edited by dosu kinuta on Nov 22nd, 2007 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 11:11 PM
dosu kinuta is currently offline Click here to Send dosu kinuta a Private Message Find more posts by dosu kinuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChamberTrist

Name: Gondara Sennin

Village of Origin: Konohagakure no Sato

Affiliated with: Konohagakure no Sato

Rank (last known): Tokubetsu Jonin

Status (current): Squad Leader 1st, Village Bounty Hunter 2nd

Current Health: Alive

Previous Team(s): N/A

Personality: Quiet, and likes to be somewhat secluded, and mostly anti-social yet very friendly. Likes to train and learn new jutsus. Can become very violent in the heat of battle. Somtimes goes over the requirments of the mission and does more than what he should which in some cases has gotten him in to some serious trouble.

Appearance: at bottom

History: He has lived most of his life alone and spent most of his time training in a hidden training spot. Obtained ANBU sword from a dead ANBU black ops found in forest.(rest will be revealed over time)

Other:
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 180 Ib
Family:
Brother: Iharunoku Sennin(akatsuki)
Dad-Hikashi Sennin
Mom-Inuhaki Sennin
the rest of the sennin family
Elemental Abilities: All
Strengths: Taijutsu, KenJutsu, huge amounts of strength and chakra and has relativly good stamina
Weaknesses GenJutsu
Pet
Name: Ichiharu
Animal: White Wolf
Height: 12' 24' when back is patted 3 times
Skills:
Shadow Escape
Shadow Strike
Poison Fang
Shadow Kill
Burrow
Shadow Double Claw
Shadow Usage
Shadow Cover

Jutsus
Kekkei Genkai:
Rinnegan
Tai:
Doton Shinjuu Zanshuu no Jutsu(Inner Decapitation Skill)
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu(Shadow Shuriken)
Taren Ken(Match Punch)
Taren Kyaku(Match Kick)
Gouken(Iron Fist Style Taijutsu)
Shou-Geki-Shou(Rising Impact Palm)
Ura Renge(Primary Lotus)
Nin:
Shuriken, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Shuriken Shadow Replication)
Mikazuki no mai(Dance of the Crescent moon)
Chakra Kyuuin no Jutsu(Chakra Absorption Technique)
Kage Bushin no Jutsu(Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu)
Bunshin Bakuha(Great Clone Explosion)
Doton Doryuuheki(Earth Element, Earth Rising Wall)
Katon, Karyuu Endan(Fire Element, Fire Dragon Flame Blast)
Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu(Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique)
Suiton, Suiryuudan no Jutsu(Water Element, Water Dragon Blast)
Kaze no Yaiba(Wind Blade)
Kuchiyose No Jutsu(Summoning Technique*Foxes*)
Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu(Fire Element, Dragon Fire Technique)
Thunder Shot
Chidori
Water Tornado
Fire tornado
Earth coridoor
Gen:
Kokuangyou no Jutsu(Bringer of Darkness)
Kanashibari no jutsu(Body freeze skill)
Ken:
Senpuujutsu(Whirlwind Technique)
Shuuha(Chakra Wave)
Chakra Surge
Buster Impact
Blade Rain(combo of ken/nin)

Weapons
1 ANBU long sword
1 long sword
1 Buster Sword
2 brass knuckles which when effused with chakra extend into 2 double sided swords

Attachment: 8175621.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 04:35 PM
ChamberTrist is currently offline Click here to Send ChamberTrist a Private Message Find more posts by ChamberTrist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote