KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Omniverse, (the structure of all Comic Universes)

The Omniverse, (the structure of all Comic Universes)
Started by: Horrificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horrificus

Processing...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 12:48 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm curious about these 2. how do you know atleza anchors the multiverse? was multiverse said somewhere? and where did you see oblivion devouring multiverses? oblivion is kinda cool, i'd not mind seeing that. wink

Wut up Leon,

Thanos absorbed the Multi-verse that houses the 616 Universe.

Atleza was the Anchor of the Actuality he absorbed Thanos said.

I'm not going to drain your eyes again with the explanation plus scans that conclusively prove Thanos Absorbed a Multi-verse... you seen it a bunch of times I'm sure, it's even with in the first few pages of this thread.

But here is Thanos saying Atleza Anchors this Actuality (the Actuality he absorbed)

(Warlock, Gamora, Atleza) Death, Oblivion and ALL the Cosmic Anchors survived, because their Realms are ALL beyond Space and Time

(please log in to view the image)

"You & Gamora were OUTSIDE this Reality, tending Atleza, this Actuality's Cosmic Anchor"

This portion of my earlier post is summarized but might fit the bill:

Thanos (Starlin) explaining the Cosmology:

See those little Purple Balls, thats where Atleza is (the Cosmic Anchor of the "616" Multi-verse)...

and every little Purple Ball is the Domain of an Anchor of a Multi-verse ...

Each Domain is Outside the Multiverse...Untouched by Space or Time....

The much bigger Blue Balls represent EACH a Multi-verse, and the SUM of the Blue Balls is the Omni-verse.

Anything Outside the Blue Balls is Untouched by Space & Time,
which Multi-Eternity/Infinity encompass.

See how the Blue Balls (Multi-verses) are separate from each other, and how the little Purple Balls (the Anchor's domain) are separated from the Blue Balls.

This is why Atleza, Gamora and Warlock were untouched, they were there, in A little Purple Ball, (the Anchors domain, Outside it's respective Multi-verse)

This is the Oblivion bit:

An INFINITE number of MULTI-VERSES are spiralling upward, while below lies Oblivion, (the ultimate Abstract in terms of everlasting), swallowing Multi-verses that collapse, are nullified, have a weakened Anchor (like Atleza) ect...

If this isn't filling enough, in the earlier pages I give a meticulous explanation with proof, of why it was a Multi-verse Thanos absorbed, even though it was termed "Universe"...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 03:19 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

there's no reason to think those blue balls are anything other than universes. none at all. you have warlock saying "my all" and thanos saying "actuality.

neither of those point to those being multiverses.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:47 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by manorastroman
there's no reason to think those blue balls are anything other than universes. none at all. you have warlock saying "my all" and thanos saying "actuality.

Indeed, <I'm with this guy.>

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 04:26 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DDurand

Hi. Sorry for my bad english.

The problem is : Each writer has perhaps is own idea of the question. There is NO official rule for the structure of the MU (i know too few of the other super-heroes comics for speak of them).

What we know for sure is :

1° There is something called an Omniverse.
1a° There are maybe more than one Omniverse.
1b° Maybe the Omniverse is in something bigger.

2° There is something called a Multiverse.
2a° These is more than one Multiverse.
2b° Multiverses are in an Omniverse.
2c° There is maybe other things than Multiverses in an Omniverse.

3° There is something called an Universe.
3a° There is more than one Universe.
3b° Universes are in a Multiverse.

Other things :

4° The dimensional Russian headstocks (universe-multiverse-omniverse) can lack one or more element. In the secret wars / pre-retcon Beyonder series, it seem the Beyonder IS is own universe, and maybe multiverse.

5° There is a thing/being called Eternity. It's the embodiment of the reality.
5a° We don't know what Marvel mean by "reality" stick out tongue

Numerous problems :

6° In the Roma/Captain Britain stories, there is something called the Omniverse. I don't see the difference between this Omniverse and the Multiverse. And the omniversal organization has really lame characters...
6a° I can imagine Captain Britain exist in a lot of universes, but we KNOW Britain don't exist in ALL the universes. I can't imagine, then, he exist in all the damn Multiverses of the entire Omniverse.
6b° There is really few Captain Britain in action for an organization than spawn an infinite number of universes in an infinite number of multiverses.
6c° In Roma/Captain Britain stories, we see Roma speak of (or at) Galactus and Eternity. Seem Roma is a Multiversal employee, not an Omniversal, for me (Don't dare to say the Omniverse is just a big Multiverse with the same characters in big. I can't imagine Marvel is so lame).
6d° If Roma is a Omniversal Guardian, why Abraxas kill her ? Why CAN he kill here ? He's not a Multiversal character anymore ?

And more :

7° The Multiverse is a mess. I can understand the pocket universe thing. But :

7a° Why beings as Mephisto or Dormamu seem to interract (it's the word ?) only with the 616 heroes ? I think it's THE big problem.

7b° Why only 616 heroes go against Multiversal treats in the Thanos series ? Why the multiversals characters (as the Mage or Thanos) only care for 616 heroes ?

8° For who work the "Great Ennemy" (the alternate Human Torch) ? What he want to destroy, finaly ?

9° I can't understand the idea of M. Master (who is really a big brain on the question) of Universal and Multi-versal Eternity's. It's the only thing for include a lot (but not all) "what if" stories. But really i never really see that in the comics : It's alway "Eternity",
9a° And this "The Death's realm is out of the Multiverse" thingy, is Thanos-The End... Hem... Why ? And where is she ? Death is not Multiversal, now ? Death is no more a part of the reality ?
9b° Same thing for Oblivion. In The End, we see something called "oblivion". It's the abstract called Oblivion or a no-abstract real void ?

10° Why say our universe is infinite ? It's stated it's not (in MU. I'm not fond of the no-infinite theorie in the reality).
10a° A writer say it's a little universe (the jail at the limits of the universes, as in the Annihilation wave, with local prisoners), or big (when the surfer go to the other half of the universe : It's a big trip ; or when the makers make walls of galaxies).
10b° If our universe is not infinite, as in the surfer stories or in the annihilation serie, it's just a "big" pocket universe ?

11° The power gems and the Hotu.
11a° In the original version, the gems are devices powered by the Power Gem, who drag power from the expanding limits of our universe (seem the "crunch" of Annihilation serie, no ?). Then, the Gems are Universal or Multiversal ? If the Power Gem drag his power from the Crunch, why Thanos say they use the Hotu ?
11b° The God, who is the Gems origin. It's what ? Retconed, him too (damn, i have retcons...) ? What is this nex "Gem girl" ?

Last edited by DDurand on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 05:32 PM
DDurand is currently offline Click here to Send DDurand a Private Message Find more posts by DDurand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

I wasn't replying to you mano, I was replying to Leon.

Here's the tale of the tape:

If you take a few minutes to read, perhaps it'll sink in:

The Omniversal Architecture

When Warlock first exited the Multi-verse, he entered a place called the Cosmic Vortex.

In it, an INFINITE number of MULTI-VERSES are spiralling upward, while below lies Oblivion, (the ultimate Abstract in terms of everlasting), swallowing Multi-verses that collapse, are nullified, have a weakened Anchor (like Atleza) ect...

These are MULTI-VERSES!

When I realized that Thanos DID in fact, Absorb MORE than just a UNIVERSE, that he actually absorbed ALL he could (which is the MULTI-VERSE)

Here Thanos ABSORBS LT, ETERNITY and INFINITY

Thanos ABSORBED ETERNITY and INFINITY and there is still Space and star stuff behind him

This is not a designed attack, he's saying it himself "it's Out of Control"

Like a raging drunk, who's not selective in a brawl, anything in the way goes, and with that KIND of Power, that means everything goes. (like it did)

I felt I had to add this to the equation:

When a UNIVERSE is ERASED or ABSORBED, it's ETERNITY that DISAPPEARS:

The Ultimate Nullifier ERASING a UNIVERSE:

Realize it's ETERNITY that's being ERASED.

And AGAIN, now a MULTI-VERSE is ERASED by the Ultimate Nullifier:

Realize it's ETERNITY (Multi-Eternity) that's being ERASED.

Continues in the next post...

Last edited by Mr Master on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:45 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Continues...

Let us proceed:

Here it continues,

(REMEMBER, NOW this is AFTER he ABSORBED, LT, Eternity & Infinity)

Watch, and Read

"For IF this BAND (the Living Tribunal, ETERNITY/INFINITY) Could Defy Me...might not OTHERS* be equally Foolish?"
"Could I ALLOW ANY to question my divine AUTHORITY?"

"NO....So I CONTINUED to Absorb ALL that MIGHT THREATEN my REIGN...Until....

See...He's absorbing MORE SPACE now, WHERE is this SPACE coming from if he already absorbed ALL of Space and Time?

WHERE!!!

I'll answer that,

It has to be coming from the Multi-verse, there is no other way to look at it.
*(That's WHO these OTHERS are that MIGHT be equally foolish, the rest of Space, in other words, the MULTI-VERSE)

WHO else COULD question his AUTHORITY, except anyone left in the MULTI-VERSE,

WHO else can THREATEN his REIGN?

CAN'T be the UNIVERSE or the Living Tribunal, he just ABSORBED the UNIVERSE (Eternity/Infinity remember) and LT.

Now your saying to yourself, fine, that conclusively despicts Thanos absorbing the Multi-verse.

But Mr M showed scans of the Cosmic Vortex, where an INFINITE number of Multi-verses are,

How could Thanos have absorbed ALL he could, when he ONLY absorbed ONE Multi-verse?

Now we go back to the OMNIVERSAL structure:

The OMNI-VERSE and the rest of the Multi-verses rest with in the Cosmic Vortex.

See those little Purple Balls, thats where Atleza is (the Cosmic Anchor of the "616" Multi-verse)...

and every little Purple Ball is the Domain of an Anchor of a Multi-verse ...

Each Domain is Outside the Multiverse...Untouched by Space or Time....

The much bigger Blue Balls represent EACH a Multi-verse, and the SUM of the Blue Balls is the Omni-verse.

Anything Outside the Blue Balls is Untouched by Space & Time,
which Multi-Eternity/Infinity encompass.

See how the Blue Balls (Multi-verses) are separate from each other, and how the little Purple Balls (the Anchor's domain) are separated from the Blue Balls.

This is why Atleza, Gamora and Warlock were untouched, they were there, in A little Purple Ball, (the Anchors domain, Outside it's respective Multi-verse)

This is why Thanos could not absorb more, he absorbed everything within that Blue Ball (a Multi-verse) and evidently, he could not reach any furthur

"Nothing Remained"

Remember he was "Out of Control"

He kept on absorbing till there was nothing left for him to absorb (literally), HAD he been able to absorb everything Outside his Multi-verse, it would have been no problem with TOAA's power,

But Thanos was NOT able to do it, meaning that's as FAR as TOAA permitted his power to be used, absorption of a Multi-verse and Remaking that same Multi-verse, even though being the most powerful being in the Omni-verse.

Last edited by Mr Master on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:47 PM
Horrificus

MM, first of all, know that I don't even care what the structure is. I have no fan-based opinion, or stake in it. I am just weighing what I am looking at and reading. So, try to control yourself when I disagre with you. Because, if you look at it from my point of view, without trying to interpret what the writers "might" be trying to say, maybe you will see where I am coming from.

They are not Multiverses floating around Warlock. They are Universes.
He calls them "Alls". He asks himself if they are Mirror Images of his "Reality". A Multiverse is made up of inifinite "Realities".
They are Singular Realities he is seeing in those spheres.

Thanos speaks of the next to know of the coming doom, not being from "This Universe", as he speaks from the perspective of acting within "A Universe". Not a Multiverse.

Again, Thanos says that "Deep within the Cosmic Vortex, Our Reality resides."
"Our Reality". A "Reality" is synonomous with "a Universe". It has never been used to refer to the term "Multiverse", in comic fiction or real science.

As a matter of fact, if you push your point, God only knows how many storylines we would have to go back in, where they use the term "Reality" interchangably with "Universe". You have to admit THAT.

You showed the Korvac piece, which depicts the results of a destroyed Enternity entity. Results? A Destroyed Universe.

You showed a panel of Thanos absorbing an Eternity entity. That results in a Thanos taking the place of Eternity in the Universal Firmament.

Then, as you showed, he mentions that "the next to become aware of the coming doom was not exactly of THIS UNIVERSE." Now he is part of this universe, the same way Eternity was. And, he speaks from within.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:52 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Horrificus
MM, first of all, know that I don't even care what the structure is. I have no fan-based opinion, or stake in it. I am just weighing what I am looking at and reading. So, try to control yourself when I disagre with you. Because, if you look at it from my point of view, without trying to interpret what the writers "might" be trying to say, maybe you will see where I am coming from.

They are not Multiverses floating around Warlock. They are Universes.
He calls them "Alls". He asks himself if they are Mirror Images of his "Reality". A Multiverse is made up of inifinite "Realities".
They are Singular Realities he is seeing in those spheres.

Thanos speaks of the next to know of the coming doom, not being from "This Universe", as he speaks from the perspective of acting within "A Universe". Not a Multiverse.

Again, Thanos says that "Deep within the Cosmic Vortex, Our Reality resides."
"Our Reality". A "Reality" is synonomous with "a Universe". It has never been used to refer to the term "Multiverse", in comic fiction or real science.

As a matter of fact, if you push your point, God only knows how many storylines we would have to go back in, where they use the term "Reality" interchangably with "Universe". You have to admit THAT.

You showed the Korvac piece, which depicts the results of a destroyed Enternity entity. Results? A Destroyed Universe.

You showed a panel of Thanos absorbing an Eternity entity. That results in a Thanos taking the place of Eternity in the Universal Firmament.

Then, as you showed, he mentions that "the next to become aware of the coming doom was not exactly of THIS UNIVERSE." Now he is part of this universe, the same way Eternity was. And, he speaks from within.

I'm just going to interject here, because there seems to be some miscommunication going on. Mr M's point, is that AFTER he absorbed Eternity, Infinity, and LT, there he was still present in something resembling space. The Eternity IS the universe, so when he absorbed Eternity, he absorbed the universe itself. Then AFTER he absorbed the universe, there was still space and time present around him. With the universe absorbed, that would mean that the space was either the space of a. The mutiverse itself. Or b. the space of another universe. Either way, his continued absorption until there was NOTHING around him, would mean that he absorbed the rest of the multiverse. His scans of the little balls do lend some credit to the theory also. If Death's domain lied OUTSIDE the balls, an Death was still around, that would mean that he absorbed everything INSIDE one of the little balls. So that would mean that the balls are made up of multiverses. I hope that all made sense, I'm in a hurry to get back to work(cause I'm now late), but I'll be back later to check up on how things are moving along.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:18 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

MM: now to complete your destruction- hehe, just kidding.

You said the Makers made The Microverse. But, as per your scan - No, the Makers did not create any Universe or dimension. They messed with the contents. They seeded it with life.

When Thanos absorbed LT, Eternity and Infinity, he was acting upon a single Univers. As per yoru scan, whenever a Single Universe threatens others, it will be judged. LT was there to Judge That Single Universe.

As per your scan- Roma, or Saturnyne or somebody says that the Sword, Excalibur, was forged in the fires of creation, tempered by the power of THE UNIVERSE. "The Universe".

Again, as per your scans- when Roma and Merlin are playing chess, they are not playing with anything Multiversal, or even Universal. It is shown that the pieces on the boards are "Individuals". As they move a piece, and individual acts. Nothing Mutliversal about it.

While Roma talks about how she bounced Captain Britain around, she is talking about alternate earths, she is talking about universes. Not Multiverses. Nothing is mentioned about Multiverses.

As they discuss Jaspers, Merlin and Roma speak of the fates of Universes, a Continuum, of "Matter". They speak of destroying a universe if they have to, as long as they stop Jaspers. They are concerned for the fate of the Multiverse. Not the Omniverse, as we are discussing it here. They are worried that Jaspers will spread from Universe to Universe, and harm the Multiverse. As per Roma, "The Multiverse depends on the game." She doesn't say the Omniverse.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:50 PM
Horrificus

Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm just going to interject here, because there seems to be some miscommunication going on. Mr M's point, is that AFTER he absorbed Eternity, Infinity, and LT, there he was still present in something resembling space. The Eternity IS the universe, so when he absorbed Eternity, he absorbed the universe itself. Then AFTER he absorbed the universe, there was still space and time present around him. With the universe absorbed, that would mean that the space was either the space of a. The mutiverse itself. Or b. the space of another universe. Either way, his continued absorption until there was NOTHING around him, would mean that he absorbed the rest of the multiverse. His scans of the little balls do lend some credit to the theory also. If Death's domain lied OUTSIDE the balls, an Death was still around, that would mean that he absorbed everything INSIDE one of the little balls. So that would mean that the balls are made up of multiverses. I hope that all made sense, I'm in a hurry to get back to work(cause I'm now late), but I'll be back later to check up on how things are moving along.

The Marvel 616 universe does not exist inside the M body of Eternity.
When Eternity shows up, that is just Eternity sticking it's consciousness into a body that can be interacted with.
When Thanos absorbed Eternity, what he did was absorb Eternity's role in the universe. He became Eternity. That is why space and the universe was still there. He didn't destroy Eternity. He didn't destroy the universe. That was still to come.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:54 PM
manorastroman

yeah...master, those still don't point to those blue balls being anything other than universes. in fact, everytime you post a scan, it seems to point towards the blue balls being universes.

in summation...those are definitely universes, which means that all of marvel is still defined as a "multiverse".

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 11:32 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

MM: now to complete your destruction- hehe, just kidding.

You think you had to let me know you were kidding.

You said the Makers made The Microverse. But, as per your scan - No, the Makers did not create any Universe or dimension. They messed with the contents. They seeded it with life.

Now you understand why I think your a silly child, why I KNOW you don't pay attention to other's post, your a narcissist, look it up if your clueless to the meaning of the word (that is, if your even reading this narc)

Originally posted by Mr Master
The ONE and ONLY Micro-verse was CREATED by the MAKERS, period.

The MAKERS took a UNIVERSE and RE-CREATED it,

the Micro-verse (which they ALSO Created) is PART of this Universe.

"They have taken the FABRIC of the COSMOS, and WOVEN it ANEW"

"They REAMDE the STARS, the PLANETS, the GALAXIES"
"All I want for now, is to see them"

ONE DOWN.

When Thanos absorbed LT, Eternity and Infinity, he was acting upon a single Univers. As per yoru scan, whenever a Single Universe threatens others, it will be judged. LT was there to Judge That Single Universe.

LT was there to JUDGE THANOS!

"You HAVE BEEN JUDGE TITAN"

"And found UNWORTHY"

Don't take it too hard, I don't expect anything short of PURE IGNORANCE coming out of you at this point.

TWO DOWN.

As per your scan- Roma, or Saturnyne or somebody says that the Sword, Excalibur, was forged in the fires of creation, tempered by the power of THE UNIVERSE. "The Universe".

Which means what my lost child?

Do you even know WHAT TEMPERED MEANS my boy?

"the degree of hardness and elasticity in steel or other metal"

The STEEL of the Sword was hardened by the Power of the Universe, this has NOTHING to do with the POWER of the Sword.

Ohh, Hori Hori...

THREE DOWN.

Again, as per your scans- when Roma and Merlin are playing chess, they are not playing with anything Multiversal, or even Universal. It is shown that the pieces on the boards are "Individuals". As they move a piece, and individual acts. Nothing Mutliversal about it.

And WHO do you think THIS FELLOW is on the Phone?

Oh my, it happens to be MAD JIM JASPERS! (a PIECE in the CHESS BOARD)

The guy who CREATED his OWN UNIVERSE eek!

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"

"I made the Stars"

FOUR DOWN.

While Roma talks about how she bounced Captain Britain around, she is talking about alternate earths, she is talking about universes. Not Multiverses. Nothing is mentioned about Multiverses.

You really are a laugh,

I never said they were jumping around Multi-verses, I CLEARLY SAID,

the CHESS BOARD is a MULTI-VERSE!!!

And there are OTHER CHESS BOARDS floating around (OTHER MULTI-VERSES!)

FIVE DOWN.

As they discuss Jaspers, Merlin and Roma speak of the fates of Universes, a Continuum, of "Matter". They speak of destroying a universe if they have to, as long as they stop Jaspers.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Merlin says, "I stretched your sanity to the breaking point to prepare you for a Universe (238) Reduced to Idiocy" the Omniversal Tribune Erased 238.

Merlin says about Cap. Britain, "I sent you to a lesser menace (Jaspers 238) and you were Killed"

Merlin CLEARLY said that merely DESTROYING a UNIVERSE will NOT STOP JASPERS 616:

Merlin says, "You cannot fail, THIS VERSION of JASPERS (616) is too powerful, too dangerous"

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 JASPERS is "NOT so EASILY CONTAINED, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

SIX DOWN

Continues in the next post..

Last edited by Mr Master on Nov 23rd, 2006 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:20 AM
Mr Master

Continues..

They are concerned for the fate of the Multiverse. Not the Omniverse, as we are discussing it here.

"NOT so EASILY CONTAINED, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

AND:

Roma says, "the terror that threatened the Omni-verse is destroyed"

"My hand guides the Omni-verse Now, Unlike my Father, I have no desire to shape the destiny of men"

LIKE MERLIN did with EXCALIBUR, SHAPING the DESTINY of MEN in the OMNI-VERSE.

SEVEN DOWN.

They are worried that Jaspers will spread from Universe to Universe, and harm the Multiverse. As per Roma, "The Multiverse depends on the game." She doesn't say the Omniverse.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:20 AM
Mr Master

The Marvel 616 universe does not exist inside the M body of Eternity.
When Eternity shows up, that is just Eternity sticking it's consciousness into a body that can be interacted with.
When Thanos absorbed Eternity, what he did was absorb Eternity's role in the universe. He became Eternity. That is why space and the universe was still there. He didn't destroy Eternity. He didn't destroy the universe. That was still to come.

ETERNITY is the UNIVERSE

The UNIVERSE materializing into ETERNITY before Galactus

Gamora Enters ETERNITY and ends up INSIDE the UNIVERSE

The UNIVERSE materializing Into ETERNITY before Strange

EVERYTHING is ETERNITY, those who are there around Dr Strange, see Reality as Eternity

WHEN Thanos with the IG BECAME the UNIVERSE, it was ETERNITY'S PLACE HE TOOK

AGAIN:

When the UNIVERSE gets ERASED, it's ETERNITY that gets ERASED

Last edited by Mr Master on Nov 23rd, 2006 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:27 AM
Mr Master

Originally posted by darthgoober

Darth,

your going to have to take it over from here,

I've had it with these simpletons.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:31 AM
manorastroman

Darth,

your going to have to take it over from here,

I've had it with these simpletons.

you are such an unbelievable arsehole, which would be excusable if you were conclusively right.

are you SURE you're not a GS sock? you sound exactly like him, only even MORE arrogant.

"Now you understand why I think your a silly child, why I KNOW you don't pay attention to other's post, your a narcissist, look it up if your clueless to the meaning of the word (that is, if your even reading this narc)"

the irony is delicious.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:39 AM
Mr Master

you are such an unbelievable arsehole, which would be excusable if you were conclusively right.

I've tried the intelligent path, but your not debating, you've lured me into a game your playing,

so that had to be dealt with accordingly.

are you SURE you're not a GS sock? you sound exactly like him, only even MORE arrogant.

How dare thee, GS is my arch nemesis, you'd know that if you knew.

"Now you understand why I think your a silly child, why I KNOW you don't pay attention to other's post, your a narcissist, look it up if your clueless to the meaning of the word (that is, if your even reading this narc)"

Homeboy shouldn't be replying to me if he hasn't done his homework.

Posting I said this and that, when it's NOT true.

As if I ever post blindly like some others do.

the irony is delicious.

What's ironic is how many times I proved my point and your still walking in circles.

Darthgoober, read it and immediately understood it made sense and was FACT.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 01:46 AM
manorastroman

no if you're going to be so conceited as to dismiss all who oppose you, you will be dealt with in kind. half the time you don't even respond to points, you just post a dancing banana or some such.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 05:26 AM
Horrificus

Wow! You areally ARE crazy and nasty aren't you. If you lived near me, I might even be tempted to invite you to meet so you could receive a well-earned, old-fashioned facial reconstruction.
Not kidding now. You are smart to hurl insults and call names from the safety of a computer screen you basement-dwelling, parent's-house-living, Dungeons and Dragon's playing, scared of girls, Ninja-Suit wearing, comic-book-hero-masturbating, puppy-torturing, Dragonball Z-Underwear buying, peaking-at-your-mom-in-the-shower, tell-your-younger-relatives-that-you-really-ARE-a-Super hero, pretend to be intelligent, dork!

You think you had to let me know you were kidding.

Now you understand why I think your a silly child, why I KNOW you don't pay attention to other's post, your a narcissist, look it up if your clueless to the meaning of the word (that is, if your even reading this narc)

ONE DOWN.
Idiot!
The scan says: "They did not make this universe, but they did create the life here."
You retard! Your scan says you are wrong. They did not make the universe, you freak.

LT was there to JUDGE THANOS!
Imbecile! Thanos absorbed LT's M Body! If you know anything about LT, it is that he has an M body in EVERY Universe! You clown! The real things sits above.

"You HAVE BEEN JUDGE TITAN"

"And found UNWORTHY"

Don't take it too hard, I don't expect anything short of PURE IGNORANCE coming out of you at this point.

TWO DOWN.

Which means what my lost child?

Do you even know WHAT TEMPERED MEANS my boy?

"the degree of hardness and elasticity in steel or other metal"

The STEEL of the Sword was hardened by the Power of the Universe, this has NOTHING to do with the POWER of the Sword.

Ohh, Hori Hori...

The sword is not Multiversal, NOT Omniversal. It was forged in A UNIVERSE, and is a UNIVERSAL weapon. Do some searching online. You know, for opinions other than you own. You will see that there are others that agree with me, that the term "Omniverse" in the Excalibur books does not stand for the giant area of space containing the Multiverses. It stands for all the dimensions and alternate realities stemming from "real-space".
It was created in A universe, for a Universe.
The story contradicts itself every few panels. Terrible.

THREE DOWN.

And WHO do you think THIS FELLOW is on the Phone?

Oh my, it happens to be MAD JIM JASPERS! (a PIECE in the CHESS BOARD)

The guy who CREATED his OWN UNIVERSE eek!

What does that prove?! He created A Universe. I never said anything about that. As a matter of fact, I agree that they were scared he could possible effect the other universes, and possibly even the multiverse eventually. Has nothing to do with my points.

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"

"I made the Stars"

FOUR DOWN.

You really are a laugh,

I never said they were jumping around Multi-verses, I CLEARLY SAID,

the CHESS BOARD is a MULTI-VERSE!!!

And there are OTHER CHESS BOARDS floating around (OTHER MULTI-VERSES!)

You IDJIT!
Each board symbolizes A SPECIFIC DRAMA taking place in A SPECIFIC UNIVERSE!
Everytime they move a peice, it makes a character act! Are you as insane as I am thinking you are?!
Are you missing an EYE or something?
She moves a piece, a character moves. That's all! Not across multiple universes!
In one! Read your scans, you POOF!

FIVE DOWN.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Merlin says, "I stretched your sanity to the breaking point to prepare you for a Universe (238) Reduced to Idiocy" the Omniversal Tribune Erased 238.

You MANIAC! The panel discusses A UNIVERSE. You wrote the part that happened in your mind, about Omniversal Tribune erasing 238. It is not on that panel.

Merlin says about Cap. Britain, "I sent you to a lesser menace (Jaspers 238) and you were Killed"

Merlin CLEARLY said that merely DESTROYING a UNIVERSE will NOT STOP JASPERS 616:

Merlin says, "You cannot fail, THIS VERSION of JASPERS (616) is too powerful, too dangerous"

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 JASPERS is "NOT so EASILY CONTAINED, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

[COLOR=orangered]That has nothing to do with my argument. ...Stupid Guy!

Anyway, I don't care how powerful Jim Jaspers is. My point is, they are discussing UNIVERSES! NOT MULTIVERSES! You TWIT!
JJ from this universe, jj from that one, sent you to this one, sending you to that one.
They are not playing in Multiverses, just Universes!

Nothing down!

SIX DOWN

Continues in the next post..

Last edited by Horrificus on Nov 23rd, 2006 at 06:09 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 05:56 AM