KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » The Sepitmus Heap Book Thread

The Sepitmus Heap Book Thread
Started by: masterkit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SkinWalker

Smile The Sepitmus Heap Book Thread

The first book is titled Magyk. The main plot revolves around a pauper-like family named Heap. There are seven children in the Heap family. Silas and Sarah Heap are the parents. Simon is the eldest son, with an ambition to be the ExtraOrdinary wizard. The other Heaps (In order from eldest to youngest) are Sam, Jo-Jo, twins Erik and Edd, and Jenna whom Silas Heap found in the snow on the day Septimus was born and supposedly died. The story centers around Jenna, a girl who is really a princess, but is passed off as the Heap's youngest daughter. On her tenth birthaday, it is revealed she is actually the princess and she is being tracked down by an evil Hunter. The evil Hunter is working for a Necromancer named DomDaniel, who is an ex-ExtraOrdinary Wizard. As the plot thickens, they encounter an army boy, Boy 412, who refuses to talk. But soon Boy 412 becomes a hero and realizes his destiny!

Really Good Book I've only read the first one and need to buy the second one "Flyte" and the third one "Physik" will be released on April 1st 2007

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 09:55 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

I have already tried to get one of these threads started...it didn't work outsad......NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!

I loved the book, I haven't read the second one though. I even got to talk to the author when the book was new. Angie Sage came to out school and read a bit of it.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 01:11 AM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azure
I have already tried to get one of these threads started...it didn't work outsad......NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!

I loved the book, I haven't read the second one though. I even got to talk to the author when the book was new. Angie Sage came to out school and read a bit of it.

ur lucky

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 04:08 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I'm might buy Flyte This Weekend eek!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:08 AM
SkinWalker

Originally posted by masterkit
I'm might buy Flyte This Weekend eek!

I DID eek!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:50 AM
Azure
Your socks taste good...

yay! now hurry up and read it, then tell me if it is any good!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 03:16 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

yay! now hurry up and read it, then tell me if it is any good!

lol its way good so far

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:45 PM
Azure
Your socks taste good...

cool...just wondering: as a moderator, about how much time do you spend on this website? you seem to be on 24/7

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 10:34 PM
SkinWalker

cool...just wondering: as a moderator, about how much time do you spend on this website? you seem to be on 24/7

Who ya talking too?

Um, anyway, I went into a bookstore yesterday and found that the new Septimus Heap book is out. I bought it of course, but have yet to read it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 02:42 AM