KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » JMS vs Michael Avon Oeming

JMS vs Michael Avon Oeming
Started by: Howard_Jones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Looking forward to Thor, just not a JMS written Thor. Guess OF wins.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:42 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oeming new interview:
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stor...lavonoeming.htm

"Oeming said that the origin of Beta Ray Bill is tied to the origin of Alpha Flight. He also promised a powerful version of the character"
-------
What the hell, how could his origin possibly tie to Alpha Flight's origins?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:35 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

It'll be interesting to see how that works out...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:44 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I'm glad the Master is going to make his return, he's badass

1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Master
====
Still stumped on how BRB's origins are connected to Alpha Flights.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:55 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah, Master's cool. Wouldn't mind seeing an updated design on him though.

I'm glad to hear that the old members will be getting some focus early on. It's been ages since the Collective arc and we've had no mention of them.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:08 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by King_Mungi
I'm glad the Master is going to make his return, he's badass

1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Master
====
Still stumped on how BRB's origins are connected to Alpha Flights.

Perhaps they'll retcon Surturs involvement in the Korbites destruction and make it the Great Beasts doing ?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:31 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doubtful. I bet he probably wanted to go to Canada to find peace with himself. That or Civil War threw him there. He would probably be wondering why a country full of heroes that owe him their lives could turn on each other like that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:54 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by grey fox
Perhaps they'll retcon Surturs involvement in the Korbites destruction and make it the Great Beasts doing ?

Yeah that's the new rumor now, can't wait to find out.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:08 PM
-K-M-

WOOOOOOOOOO! New spoilers

OF #1 has Sasquatch, so I guess he is the secret member? He's shown smacking around the Wrecking Crew who have new attires and we see US Agent and Beta Ray Bill's new design for the series:

http://www.marvel.com/blogs/agent_m

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:14 AM
HaSon

Beta Ray Bill didn't need a new costume. What he wore at the end of Stormbreaker was pure hotness. mad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:18 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

****ing awesome! Sasquatch rules.

Confused by the Wrecking Crew though. They're popping up everywhere these days. Plus, does Wrecker even have the crowbar anymore? Maybe it's a flashback. I hope not.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:25 AM
-K-M-

Beta Ray Bill didn't need a new costume. What he wore at the end of Stormbreaker was pure hotness. mad

I know, that's why I wasn't sure to think of this new one.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:26 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
****ing awesome! Sasquatch rules.

Confused by the Wrecking Crew though. They're popping up everywhere these days. Plus, does Wrecker even have the crowbar anymore? Maybe it's a flashback. I hope not.

Could be Snowbird though, but I hope it's Walter

Don't know, but I think it's a scene of how all the villians are fleeing to Canada now. On the first page we see someone drinking looking over the recruit pics of Archane and US Agent, probally Walter still emotional from New Avengers #16

Yeah Wrecker still has his crowbar, can see it in the group shot of the new designs for the Wrecking Crew

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:28 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah Wrecker still has his crowbar, can see it in the group shot of the new designs for the Wrecking Crew
Yeah but Luke Cage took it from him in NA awhile back. And Bendis said at one point we might see Cage wielding it. But i just remembered he did have it in Excalibur recently so i guess he got it back somehow.

I really hope it's Walter. If he's there, and Shaman makes it back at some point, i'll be very happy.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:36 AM
-K-M-

The person drinking above did have glasses and looked remorseful, so oh baby I hope it's Walter. Also I think it's pretty much assumed SHaman is dead, and that's why Talisman returns and apparently takes his sacree medicine pouch. However, he still will become an advisor just like what Shaman's grandfather who died did for him.

From the interview: "Mike's scripts...it's not Alpha Flight. That's why it's Omega Flight. It's got more action and bigger thrills than Alpha Flight has probably ever had. It's no-holds-barred."

Are you kidding me? more action than Alpha Flight? oh lord..the feats...the feats.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:39 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I'm still wondering who else could be in the Guardian suit. I don't think i'd easily accept anyone but James Hudson.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:43 AM
-K-M-

Oeming is actually an awesome guy and informed us on another board, the person who is in the suit will be revealed in issue #3. So it will be a suprize

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:47 AM
HaSon

It's not Michael the Collective is it? Has that rumor been shot down yet?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:49 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

It's not Michael the Collective is it? Has that rumor been shot down yet?

Yeah, by Oeming himself. If it was Micheal I would be so pissed off.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:51 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Oeming is actually an awesome guy and informed us on another board, the person who is in the suit will be revealed in issue #3. So it will be a suprize
So it's pretty much definately gonna be someone new then. Damn. Ahh well, looking forward to finding out who.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:52 AM