KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Sith Academy 1: the plot against the jedi

Sith Academy 1: the plot against the jedi
Started by: Darth revan202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth revan202
Sith lord

yea your in

Thanks to Masterkit for the sig!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 11:14 PM
Darth revan202 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth revan202 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth revan202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth revan202
yea your in

PM me when you get permission, ok?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 01:46 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth revan202
Sith lord

ok

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:14 AM
Darth revan202 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth revan202 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth revan202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sith'ari
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Apollo Cloud.
Species: Human.
Hair color: Blonde.
Eye colour: Blue.
Items: Dark Jedi Robes.
Homeworld: Alderaan.
Background: Parents were killed in an ambush by jedi when Apollo was 7, 3 years later he was found to be force sensitive by a sith lord and was taken to the sith academy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:23 AM
The Sith'ari is currently offline Click here to Send The Sith'ari a Private Message Find more posts by The Sith'ari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

May I also join? I'll put a bio in when I get the OK.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:23 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth revan202
ok

cool, i keep checking here everyday, hoping that it gets permission, this will kick ass

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:52 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frost
Ruler of the Frost Empire

AH COME ON!!!!! CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:09 AM
Darth_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Marxman: i don't own this thread, but i think you can post your character bio and wait for frost to accept it.

frost: I Can't wait anymore too you know!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:49 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frost
Ruler of the Frost Empire

AH COME ON!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:12 PM
Darth_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth revan202
Sith lord

yea make a bio for your character

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:51 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

to revan: sorry! wrong member.. messed getting mixed up. all of yah have 'darth' before your names!

to everyone: CAN"T WAIIITTT!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 08:30 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth revan202
Sith lord

you only have darth in front of your names if your going to be a sith lord

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:59 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

revan: meant your usernames.. smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:31 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

o ok

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:20 PM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

did you get permission yet, cuz i cant wait?!?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:38 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

can't wait either... >.<

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 03:22 AM
Marxman
Resident Communist

I see there's an entire 15 years that aren't covered in the character making. Could I make a character that isn't necessarily a Sith lord but not some child that's just started training?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 07:02 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth revan202
Sith lord

yea a dark jedi or maby a sith soilder

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 02:25 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

i wish ush would hurry

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 06:34 AM
Marxman
Resident Communist

Name: Gryll

Species: Cathar

Class: Fallen Jedi Padawan

Items:
Sith Training Saber
Sword with cortosis alloy blade
Sith Robe

Background:
A former Jedi Padawan. Because of his massive Cathar paws it was difficult for him to create his own lightsaber. This is why he never made it to Knight, even thought he believed he was more than ready to take on the trials. Frustrated by the lack of confidence his masters had, he became angry. He was warned by his master to control his emotions constantly. Eventually he became fed up with the Jedi, saying that it went against his very nature as a Cathar to ignore his emotions. He left the Jedi and made his way to the Sith academy.

A picture of Gryll

Attachment: cathar.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 10:07 PM