KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off?

Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madman_V3N0M
Dreaming of a red X-mass

Yes, i've heard of soldiers geting their head blown off and still walking a few steps then dieing

Fool Bush!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 10:41 PM
Madman_V3N0M is currently offline Click here to Send Madman_V3N0M a Private Message Find more posts by Madman_V3N0M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont wanna find out.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

My dad once saw a guy getting decapitated at work due to a crane cable snapping and the guys body ran about 10 yards before collapsing. He told me that when I was about 10 and it still f*cks me up when I think about it. My dad was a steelworker and he was totally shaken up when he came home from work that day, I can still vividly remember it.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:35 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ouchie.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:36 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

it's called nerves people. Even though the head has been removed from the body the nerves in its body still work but only for a short period of time.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:55 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote