KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » the Kmc universe

the Kmc universe
Started by: Martian_mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Well lets have fun whilst we can

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:38 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

I just suggested that in a pm to Martian_Mind, if we get enough, i'd love to RP.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:38 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

For thousand years ago, humans wasnt the dominating race. we shared the world with the elves. elves could live for thousands of years and was the humans superior in every possible way. but the humans evolved weapons and destroyed the elves. the surviving elves used magic to take on humanshape, and they became one with the humans. today, only few with elveblood exists. as the elves were warriors, those with elveblood can tap into their elverforms when enraged. and then we have Marc Jackson, a man with elveblood who discovers it during an streetfight. he learns his story from the last elve, Old Ben, and starts protecting the world in elveform to show elves can be good, as it was old bens last words... in the end, he dies, but marks the world with the memory that good elves exists, and the remaining elves starts to reveal themselves and they live peacefully with humanssmile

sorry, it took me 5 seconds to figure out the story, so its kinda lamebig grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:41 AM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Indeed it would be good so anyone else beside me or ichigo on a character

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:42 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

no the story kicks ass ur and mine characters story r so similar we could have many a crossover

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:43 AM
StarsNeverFall7

Ive had ideas for a few different characters, the back story always seems to be the hardest part. My first attempt was a cosmic style character.

Name: Omni
Powers: Was created at the essential "big bang" of the universe and there for draws his power directly from it. Capable of flight, space, and interdimensional travel, but not ever near light speed. Ability to see into past, but not travel to it. Class 100 strength with agility and speed of a peak human. Due to being part of the creation of the universe, he has a connection with everything in the universe. Ability to fire blasts from hands ranging from Cyclops level blasts to those rivaling the power of the "big bang" drawing this much power has almost the same affect as the Human Torchs Nova flame and requires rest or if pushed to far can result in death. Due to connection to the universe, is extremely weak to reality altering power. Theres more to clean up, still a little rough around the edges.

Another is one I dont yet have a name for but main power is the ability to enduce fear into any living being, ranging from the ability to mentally break them down or ever kill them. Strong will power can slow his attacks. Near genius level intelligence, master stratigiest. Average hand to hand combatant. Havnt been able to work much on him or his back story at all...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:46 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Y dont u call him Essence as in the essence of fear

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:48 AM
StarsNeverFall7

That is an excellent idea. I do horrible with the name part...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:49 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
I was thinking more around Cap. Marvel level, as he is based on him and Shazam(You may have noticed.)

But the Norse Avenger. only gets one power at a time.

The Gods are based upon the mythology side, quite weak compared to there Comic counterparts, if i based him on the comic ones, He would be unstoppable.
Yeah, i did notice that... a different power set to Marvel though who just has the basic super-powers, as it were: strength, speed, flight etc... this guy is sort of cooler... deeper personality, by the spinds of it...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:51 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Actuallt omni is great for a character like him

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:52 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Yes Ichis seems to be shapin up nicely. So doc thought of a name?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:53 AM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by Doc Potato
Yeah, i did notice that... a different power set to Marvel though who just has the basic super-powers, as it were: strength, speed, flight etc... this guy is sort of cooler... deeper personality, by the spinds of it...

Thanks! He won't be as powerful, unless he gets past his emotion and finds his own problems and solves them, I didn't want just another Superman, i wanted different powers, that could prove greater in there own ways.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:54 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Ichi do u live in oz As well?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:56 AM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

No, sorry, I live in England.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:56 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Oh sorry just the time difference thing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:58 AM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by Doc Potato
I have a character idea... needs expanding, but just picture a cross between Electro and Daredevil... fighting organised crime...

Electrus
*insert colour* Lightning
Statik
Positron
Magnetus
Radius
Charge
Atmosphere

Just some names off the top of my head.

Feel free to use/change any.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:00 PM
streekz
King of Otherworld

id like to get involved in this but i dont know the power levels to actually create my character.

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:00 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

thunderdemon or adrenalin rush i think sounds cool

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:01 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Martin_Man, i have another one...

During World War II, Hitler had a secret project going on to join him in the wars... beasthumans. he combined animals with humans to create the perfect soldiers. only 5 were created. Mia, a character with catclaws, perfect agility, good speed, strenghten bones. Aron, a man with rhinodna. He is nearly indestructable and has immense strenght. Charles, a guy with scorpion dna. His bodyliquids are poisonus, and he is very fast and durable. well, i dont have other ccharacters n thought right now, but theyre awakened by an explosion and i havent invented a way for them to become superheroes yet...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:02 PM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

ichis CHaracter is around cap marvel mine is revolves arond MM and stars sounds fairly cosmic so wat we need is a premiere street leveller

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:04 PM