KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic!

You like the idea?
This poll is closed.
HAHA! Its gonna rock!big grin 3 37.50%
What are you smoking? Cool anyways 1 12.50%
Well, i dont really care 1 12.50%
BS 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KMC Comic!
Started by: Tek888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Maaaann...big grin big grin Give it to him...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:00 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

i watched the forums as television before i joined. like to see other people debate, and i also found out much about many members before i joined that way. that explains my early knowledge on the forums

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:01 PM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tek888
i watched the forums as television before i joined. like to see other people debate, and i also found out much about many members before i joined that way. that explains my early knowledge on the forums

We will see as soon as Storm get's online evil face

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

we will

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:04 PM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

we will

yes
evil face

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:06 PM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
We will see as soon as Storm get's online evil face

Or Raz....

Until then : (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:08 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Even if he is The Judge. HE hasn't done anything to make us go mad. Maybe he made up his mind and made a fresh start. But why now?? After even he does a fresh start like a normal member we hate the Judge too much to give him the chance and we don't have trust in his redemption.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:12 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

the judge has a new account on the forums, as his last post implied, but its not me. he maybe watches this and laughs while another one is blamed for socking while its him who is the socker

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:14 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Rewmac
Even if he is The Judge. HE hasn't done anything to make us go mad. Maybe he made up his mind and made a fresh start. But why now?? After even he does a fresh start like a normal member we hate the Judge too much to give him the chance and we don't have trust in his redemption.

But we don't even know if he's the judge yet...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:14 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Originally posted by Rewmac

Doesn't Matter socking = bann he should have been a normal member the first time he came on.

Hes had his chances wink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:15 PM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

NinoARana, cool ideabig grin she can be a destructive godlike beingor something cause she bans so many members and dont really cares what others side of the case issmile

Tell me, what' s your side of the story?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:31 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

dunno... it was a jokesmile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:33 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

you also thinks i am the-judge?sad
then give me time to explain before banning me

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:35 PM
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Storm
Tell me, what' s your side of the story?
that's kind of what i was trying to prove, thnx for bieng there at the right time Storm big grin

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:35 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

i understand that this judgeguy is the reason that many new members are asked about being a sock of him. i am NOT a sock of him. but how can i prove it when i know so much about the forums after joining yesterday? well, its up to you to believe it or not, and also if i am banned or not. but i hope you make the right choice.
i know this much cause i have watched the forums for some time cause i lika to see other debate, and then i got a good knowledge on many members...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:37 PM
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

i understand that this judgeguy is the reason that many new members are asked about being a sock of him. i am NOT a sock of him. but how can i prove it when i know so much about the forums after joining yesterday? well, its up to you to believe it or not, and also if i am banned or not. but i hope you make the right choice.
i know this much cause i have watched the forums for some time cause i lika to see other debate, and then i got a good knowledge on many members...
i wish i could believe you...but judge pulled a sob-story just like that one...you're lucky it's not up to me to ban, i just hope you get the right (a million curses for this pun) judgement

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:42 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

roll eyes (sarcastic)
sure

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:01 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Devil Lance
roll eyes (sarcastic)
sure

Well, I believe him.

After peing such a pain in the ass, and naming each sock 'Judge_Something" I find it harder to believe that he would try to hide, or openly asked to be checked to see if he's socking

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:08 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I believe him.

After peing such a pain in the ass, and naming each sock 'Judge_Something" I find it harder to believe that he would try to hide, or openly asked to be checked to see if he's socking

You forgot Turtltim and Turtlethomas

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:09 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You forgot Turtltim and Turtlethomas

and BigZ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:10 PM