KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth

POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

hehehehe to being clean to a dirty whore! LOL

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:25 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

OMG Chiki this is my favorite thread now.
I knew she plays Giselle in the POTC movies. I though you knew, and I though that was why you like the Orbitz commercials. Who would have known she plays a whore in the POTC movies, I think somebody needs to give Giselle an orbitz gum.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 05:03 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
SORRY!! I forgot sorry sorry.

Ok

The OGC is played by an actress named Vanessa Branch....and

SHE PLAYS GISELLE!!! eek!

Vanessa Lynn Branch (Born March 21, 1973 in London, England, United Kingdom) is a British actress, model, and Page Three girl. She is best known in North America as the Orbit Gum television commercial woman (whose catchphrase is "Fabulous!"). She also speaks fluent Mandarin and French. After graduating from Mercersburg Academy, a boarding school in south-central Pennsylvania, she attended Middlebury College in 1994 and was Miss Vermont also that year. She holds dual citizenship in the UK and the United States. She also appeared in the Lost episode Fire + Water as the character Karen. She also can be seen in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, playing Giselle, a Tortugan wench jilted by Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow. Her latest project is as a character named Nadia Kerensky in the upcoming tv series Andy Barker P.I..

As of June 2006, Vanessa is working on an ad for Orbit Gum that is introducing two new flavors. Lemon-Lime, and Crystal Mint. This ad is being done in conjunction with Snoop Dogg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Branch

i just looked at her on imdb, coz ur saying this, its says in her mini-bio this : "Was the original spokeswoman for Wrigley's Orbit gum"

if shes the original does that mean theres another? coz i dunno, i live is oz, i would have a clue, just wondering though because thats EXACTLY what it said.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 06:17 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

wooooow I like this thread...what would I get jack and liz to do together?
*thinks dirty thoughts* I'll go chew some orbit and I'll get back to you

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 05:33 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahahaha that is sooo funny! who'd have thought. orbit gum and skanky tortuga wench. thats what you call talent and range. i'm so impressed. wink

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 05:36 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Im so excited!! and Misty I had no idea that she played the wench!!! The reason why I love Orbit Gum is because it's hillarious and fabulous lol.

Never knew that she gets to touch johnny eek!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:10 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
Never knew that she gets to Johnny

I know she is one f**ing lucky Bi**ch big grin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:26 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

If this suppose "kid" thing is gonna happen..seriously how will it be.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:35 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
If this suppose "kid" thing is gonna happen..seriously how will it be.

Well, do you want me to tell you the story about the birds and the bees???
Is that how it goes? confused

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:59 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

loooooool

No but seriously like Im worried that they will skip scenes and leave us with "wtf?"

It would skipping some very interesting scenes big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:20 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yes thats what I'm wondering to, I really hope that if something happens between J/L it would be during AWE. I have this idea that this is going to happen.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:25 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

maybe it could be something like the Lion King

When (i forgot the baboons name) was showing the world Simabs and Nalas child, and they left us with that kind of "awwwe" expression. It was leading towards that. At least Simba and Nala declared their love for eachother.

I just want for AWE to be surprising, not confusing.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:28 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I have never seen The Lion King..I know I suck sad
But I hope they give as a hint, so when we look back, everyone would say, "Ahh shit so that was where, when, how it happen. Yes I want to be surprise.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:31 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^^ exactly. I would like it to be like OMG yay and like make sense-like all coming together.

And you must see Lion King smile its one of the best Disney movies EVER. And it dont mean you suck big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:34 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yes I do suck big time, I haven't seen Lion King, but I have seen Herby Fully Loaded.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:37 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol now I suck bc I havent seen it lol.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:39 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

You are not missing anything, Herbie and Lindsay suck big time. Did you know she was really snooty to Keira?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I have a dirty mouth and mind. I think that Johnny and Orli would make a hot sexy gay couple.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 03:15 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
SORRY!! I forgot sorry sorry.

Ok

The OGC is played by an actress named Vanessa Branch....and

SHE PLAYS GISELLE!!! eek!

Vanessa Lynn Branch (Born March 21, 1973 in London, England, United Kingdom) is a British actress, model, and Page Three girl. She is best known in North America as the Orbit Gum television commercial woman (whose catchphrase is "Fabulous!"). She also speaks fluent Mandarin and French. After graduating from Mercersburg Academy, a boarding school in south-central Pennsylvania, she attended Middlebury College in 1994 and was Miss Vermont also that year. She holds dual citizenship in the UK and the United States. She also appeared in the Lost episode Fire + Water as the character Karen. She also can be seen in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, playing Giselle, a Tortugan wench jilted by Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow. Her latest project is as a character named Nadia Kerensky in the upcoming tv series Andy Barker P.I..

As of June 2006, Vanessa is working on an ad for Orbit Gum that is introducing two new flavors. Lemon-Lime, and Crystal Mint. This ad is being done in conjunction with Snoop Dogg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Branch
omfg! i KNEW her voice sounded familiar! THANK YOU! see, this thread isn't TOTALLY out of place.yeah, it has somehing to do with pirates! where did u find ur OGC pics?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 03:20 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yes so Rogue can't take it away from us....Its a pirate related thread..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 03:22 AM