KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth

POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

I don't like twilight... but i do love Taylor Lautner :P

Zac Efron... yes.

...always makes me think of AVPM smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 05:40 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Mmm Zefron...I loved Zefron before AVPM. You guys probably remember that lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 07:10 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood wink

That's who I was gonna say next! LOVE HIM! Aaaaaand he's swedish, so we're both scandinavian smile

TRUE BLOOOOOOD TONITTTE! Of course, I won't get to see it til tomorrow.. But still, EXCITED as hell smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 09:47 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

GAH!!!! MY WHOLE DAY IS PLANNED AROUND TRUE BLOOD!!! Lol I grew up in the south, so watching it reminds me of home. all of my boyfriend's family teases me and asks me if I used to "talk like that" :P And eric is a smokin hot piece of vampire ass wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 08:08 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*outcast* never seen true blood.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 06:36 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Eric IS a smokin hot piece of vampire ass! And we sure did see it in last night's episode smile

Haha Katy you should watch it some time! But I'm warning you, there's a LOT of sex and blood and nasty stuff involved.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 02:34 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

LOL I was watching that part with my boyfriend and my jaw dropped i was like whoa...six hours....*faints* eek! Yes Katy you have to see it!! But yeah it definitely has a lot of sex and blood in it

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:28 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Which is why I don't watch it lol I don't do heavy sex

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 02:58 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

mmm... what about Eric Bana?? smile haha

justsayin'

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 10:51 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Eric Bana's HOT!

LOL hahahahah 6 hours... I kinda fainted a bit too just then.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:49 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*cough* Jake Gyllenhaal...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 02:03 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

IBD, he is so cute in person, I worked on a music video with him, he is hawt.

Attachment: n577188464_2022145_8849.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 02:24 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

...I hate you savvy. So much. You live my life.

Ok that's a lie I couldn't hate you. I'm just uber jealous. *licks lips hungrily* I may have a new gyllen-like siggy coming along tomorrow...

Ok, have you guys (I know you have bwa) seen Adam's new music video for If I Had You? Can you say SSEEXXYY??? Listening to FYE right now smile

Last edited by ibd4eva on Jun 16th, 2010 at 06:14 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 06:12 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Ooh can't wait to see the siggy. Yeah it was for that Jamie Foxx video "Blame It" and I was just getting off my shift on the set and I saw him walk in and hug Jamie and was like omg stalkerphoto *snap*

(too big to attach) http://i50.tinypic.com/mkymfc.jpg

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:57 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha nice! i love stalker photos...

So, you can see my new set. i also took the liberty of making this:

(please log in to view the image)

here's the full size of mine. i was upset i couldnt get it to work in the kmc size. cuz mine cuts off his abs sad sad times.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:58 PM
PirateofOslo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
IBD, he is so cute in person, I worked on a music video with him, he is hawt.

Wait, wait, WHAT????????? HOLD IT THERE FOR A SEC!
You've freakin seen him in person???? OMG! I'm seriously hyperventelating right now. OMFG!!!!!
I can't even BEGIN to express my jealousy. HOLYYY SHIT!
....Yeah, I'm sort of obsessed with him, in case you didn't get that..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:02 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

NNAAAHH!!! Haha but i guess i knew before them, considering you told me....

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:11 PM
PirateofOslo

Lol yeah.. It's taking a pretty bad turn btw, I'm totally hung up on him these days. You think I should go to Gyllenhaal rehab? Well, maybe not yet. I guess we'll see if the crush calms down a bit in the next few days.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:14 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Only way to figure out if it's an obsession is time. But I think I can tell that im not obsessed with Jake. Just infatuated for the moment. PRINCEOFPERSIAHOLYCRAPSEXINESSSUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOME
HOT. Ok. Good.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:17 PM
PirateofOslo

Not good, GREAT smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:18 PM