KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who thinks that Clark can fly already?

Who thinks that Clark can fly already?
Started by: Jamaican

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by twntrbo03'
clark doesn't fly, because he hasn't begun his training with Kal-el. but then again i'm a newb and could be wrong

You are my favorite Smallville noob Ever!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 05:06 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I think it's suposed to be Jor-el wink

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:09 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote:
And theres also the 6th season premier whene he's fighting against Zod and they were FLYING! No 1 can tell me that tha was a jump! YOu might think that it was only Zod that was flying, but Clark couldn't have stayed that close to him if he wasn't flying as well!

In that scene Clark blows away the spinning device on the computer, Zod freaks out, lunges at Clark and kind of fly's him out of the building in a fit of rage. Clark could have been flying as well but I don't think that he had to be in order to keep up with Zod. Either way I still think Clark can fly it's just the fear of heights thing that keeps him from doing it all the time.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:12 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

Yea but Kryptonians don't have powers on krypton, do how come all the Kryptonians to ever visit earth know how to use all their powers, when Clark lived on earth all his life and he still can't?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:02 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Kryptonians do have powers on Krypton. It's just not as big of a deal because they ALL have those powers. They are on an equal level there. But when they come to earth it seems super powerfull

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:20 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

No they don't have powers on Krypton. They get it from the yellow sun of earth. Actually they are supposed to develop powers over time not suddenly have powers under a yellow sun so any kryptonian should really only be somewhat strong or fast. But i guess for the show they decided to change that.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:27 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I know that he gets his powers from the sun, but I think they also get powers from the sun of Krypton too...????? Maybe I should look into that.. Is that a question that was answered in any of the comics?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:29 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
I know that he gets his powers from the sun, but I think they also get powers from the sun of Krypton too...????? Maybe I should look into that.. Is that a question that was answered in any of the comics?
The red sun takes away a kryptonians powers. Their DNA allows them to store Yellow sunlight like a battery. In a red sun they are at the level of an ordinary human.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:19 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

?????? I had no idea... Why didn't kryptonians try to come to earth then??? So they could become powerful. How did they even know that the yellow sun makes them powerful. If they are so technologically inclined why didn't they make a synthetic source.... Maybe only the creator of superman could answer that. I don't really know.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:50 PM