KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The worst PIS moments in history.

The worst PIS moments in history.
Started by: Starhawk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wolverine / Lobo. 10 times worse than SM-FL.

yes

how ever that was fan voted so in reality sm-fl is far worse since that was actaully 616.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 03:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

It was a What If, but still (spoilers for What If: Wolverine-Enemy of the State):

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Wolverine taking on Magneto and Invisible Woman at the same time, AND WINNING!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 04:38 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
how ever that was fan voted so in reality sm-fl is far worse since that was actaully 616.

Not really. Any conceived story of Wolverine taking down someone on Superman's level is crap, doesn't matter what universe it is.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 03:10 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wolverine / Lobo. 10 times worse than SM-FL.

yes

Wasn't it revealed in Lobo's own serie that Some bald guy paid him to fake a defeat? Or was it my brain just trying to find a solution to that wierd incident.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 03:53 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Jyppe
Wasn't it revealed in Lobo's own serie that Some bald guy paid him to fake a defeat? Or was it my brain just trying to find a solution to that wierd incident.

You are correct.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:40 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by King_Mungi
You are correct.

So... What did I win? A trip to Canada doesn't cut it... smokin'

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:31 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Jyppe

I just thought of something. If Marvel vs DC was mentioned in Lobo, wouldn't that make it Cannon to the DC Universe?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:11 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DDurand

When Wolverine win against Lobo (and i hate Lobo).

When Storm win against... Wonder Woman.

Thanos in general, but he's really horrible in The End (Akhenaten is the only good character in this comic). When he took the HOTU, and when he can't even use him properly (time manipulation, stupid ! Time manipulation !)

Thanos, when he don't know how to use the power of the infinity gauntlet (my, if THAT is really the max the IG can do, the Care Bears can probably conquer the entire MU !). Damn, Marvel authors don't have read ONE fantasy or mythological book or what ?

Captain America. I HATE when all the bullets of four or five SMG choose all to hit his shield. Captain America is not a good fighter. He has the luck of a toon !
It's probably Bugs Bunny with a mask...

Captain America is already an abstract of racism by himself, but i hated the end of the story of the FF when they talk with Jean Reno. Eh oh, Foreign Countries not obey to US laws, you know !
Please, Marvel, don't make my favorites superheroes TOTAL F* MORONS ! Reed Richard the racist redneck, it's really a sad view when you love this character sad

When Galactus is beaten. Too much is too much.

When the über healing factor of Wolverine make him recover entirely, with memories, when is brain is burned (at the beginning of Civil War). Mutant Healing Factor is a magic skill, now ?

Invincibles characters without weakness, as Thanos, Hulk or Wolverine. At least, Conan (of the original novels) HAS weakness.

Invincible Thor. Boring. It's DragonBall Z, Thor, now... You don't have fear for him : He just overcome the villain, et voila. Same thing for Odin.

When they explain why more or less only anglo-saxon countries have superheroes. Oh, and Earth have other countries than Uganda, Japan and Russia, you know ?

When Doom has the Thanos syndrome in the Secret War I when he want to kill Captain America ! Damnit, DOOM ! It's Doom, godamnit, not a US ultra-patriotic comics reader with shares in the Marvel Company. It's DOOM ! If he has the power to kill Captain America, he Kill captain America !

When the members of the Omniversal organization, in Captain Britain, are depicted at earth politician level :-\

Oh, and when Human are depicted as the future Gods and are superior to anyone and feared by the entire universe for that (to much occurences, since the fight between the Watchers brothers to the What If when the big bomb of the Master of Evolution succesfully detonate)... Stop to mastubate, men...

When EACH character NEED to relocate in New York ! Damnit, even Squirrel Girl. Because i'm sure there are much more nuts and good air in Central Park than in the real woods...

All this science, and reed and all this gread scientist don't care to cure the Cancer, AIDS, famine in Africa, etc. ? And that heroes ?

All this science, starships, teleporting facilities, plasma guns and so one, but the life of John & Jane Doe is always 2006 ? And the army always use classic weapons (more or less) ?
Damnit...

All theses telepath, and no progress in crime fight, corruption fight, diplomaty ?

No superheroes in the police (don't even dare talk of Civil War...) ?

No superheroes in the army ? Marvel USA are REALLY alien, then...

More superheroes in New York than in entire galactic empires...

Etc.

Last edited by DDurand on Nov 30th, 2006 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:14 PM
DDurand is currently offline Click here to Send DDurand a Private Message Find more posts by DDurand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by darthgoober
I just thought of something. If Marvel vs DC was mentioned in Lobo, wouldn't that make it Cannon to the DC Universe?

Perhaps Lobo's own serie isn't canon..

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 10:21 PM
Accel

Marvel vs DC was also referenced in a Green Lantern comic when Jade met Access, the guy introduced in the crossover.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 10:37 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Accel
Marvel vs DC was also referenced in a Green Lantern comic when Jade met Access, the guy introduced in the crossover.

and thus was born a horrible series of crossovers.

and this:
(please log in to view the image)

How many dials, Superman?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 12:07 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Howard_Jones

and this:

That's just wrong on so many levels... laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 12:40 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Howard_Jones

and this:

mullet man only goes up to 3...shifty

4 if he remembers his cape...to bad he didn't there... laughing

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 12:50 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Omega-level
It was a What If, but still (spoilers for What If: Wolverine-Enemy of the State):

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Wolverine taking on Magneto and Invisible Woman at the same time, AND WINNING!

That comic was a steaming pile of shit.

One of the worst I've read in a while.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote