KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is it possible to beat ALL the guardians of the M'Kraan Crystal?

Is it possible to beat ALL the guardians of the M'Kraan Crystal?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

But he can't affect Meggan if she's in control of herself...

Edit: What are the "Layabouts" do you mean the Technet?

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Dec 2nd, 2006 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:58 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But he can't affect Meggan if she's in control of herself...

I have Meggan's potential tied for Third place in my Hierarchy, Meggan is an extraordinary being.

At full power Meggan was able to slow down the Chaos Wave if only for a moment, but still.

Edit: What are the "Layabouts" do you mean the Technet?

I should of been more technical, "Layabouts" are what they are referred to all the time, like, "devourer of worlds" for Galactus, like "Titan" for Thanos, ect... but yes, they are technically called Technet.

We got Excalibur fans in the house,

how nice .... cool

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 03:28 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Mr Master
I have Meggan's potential tied for Third place in my Hierarchy, Meggan is an extraordinary being.

At full power Meggan was able to slow down the Chaos Wave if only for a moment, but still.

I should of been more technical, "Layabouts" are what they are referred to all the time, like, "devourer of worlds" for Galactus, like "Titan" for Thanos, ect... but yes, they are technically called Technet.

We got Excalibur fans in the house,

how nice .... cool
Hmm, I didn't really see the technet as omniversal powers. The thing about Scatterbrain was more hyperbolic than anything else really. erm

Bodybag basically ate people and cocooned them. Waxworks just made people floppy.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 03:34 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Hmm, I didn't really see the technet as omniversal powers. The thing about Scatterbrain was more hyperbolic than anything else really.

Hyperbole is when something is SAID, and NOT DONE.

"With her touch, the Guard finds his Consciousness instantly EXPANDED Across the Infinite Breath of the OMNI-VERSE"

(please log in to view the image)

Joyboy can:

make any being ONE with the COSMOS with a thought.

This is being SAID, and DONE.

AND:

Scatterbrains has always had her power, since back in the day in Captain Britain titles, when her name was Fascination:

NO Hyperbole friend. erm

Bodybag basically ate people and cocooned them. Waxworks just made people floppy.

Nice.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 03:55 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Mr Master
Hyperbole is when something is SAID, and NOT DONE.

"With her touch, the Guard finds his Consciousness instantly EXPANDED Across the Infinite Breath of the OMNI-VERSE"

make any being ONE with the COSMOS with a thought.

This is being SAID, and DONE.

AND:

Scatterbrains has always had her power, since back in the day in Captain Britain titles, when her name was Fascination:

NO Hyperbole friend. erm

Nice.
I thought her power was basically to make the brain overactive thus giving such a perception. Sort of like massive epileptiform brain activity that somehow doesn't kill the victim.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 04:02 PM
Mr Master

I thought her power was basically to make the brain overactive thus giving such a perception. Sort of like massive epileptiform brain activity that somehow doesn't kill the victim.

Well evidently as you can see, it's alot more than that.

On another note,

have you read the issue,

where Impossible Man makes a duplicate Earth with every Hero and Villain alive and deceased that ever existed, and it's existence becomes a threat to the Omniverse?

Love that issue, it's one of IM's best showings, just as impressive is when Galactus gets attacked by that entire Earth, simultaneously and isn't even fazed.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 04:11 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Nah, I don't recall reading that. Sounds interesting though.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 04:13 PM
Mr Master

Nah, I don't recall reading that. Sounds interesting though.

Do you have the collection?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 04:21 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Oh I just realised I think I have read it, but it was a long time ago. Excalibur #14?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:03 PM
Hancock1

I wonder who the guardian is after Modt.Perhaps its Squirrel Girl roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 11:19 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
I wonder who the guardian is after Modt.Perhaps its Squirrel Girl roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, man.

She's waayyy more then a thousand times stronger.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:26 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I just need one character:

Squirrel Girl.

The stronger her opponent is, the more likely she is to win.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:28 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I just need one character:

Squirrel Girl.

The stronger her opponent is, the more likely she is to win.

So, to beat her... I need to run Bucky.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 11:55 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote