KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Imperiex respect thread

Imperiex respect thread
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

?^

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 06:25 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Yes, he was destroyed.
The reason he lived was to removed the universe of it's flaw. At the end, we learned that he was the flaw

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 06:31 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sprinkler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Dude, there are people who think Majin Buu can beat characters over Living Tribunal level.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

after seeing all feats of imperiex, its proved that even demon king piccolo(infinitely powerful) can destroy him easily. demon asked shenron for infinite power. Its a wish hence you can't say its a false sentence because of course he wouldn't make wrong statements while making a wish. furthermore its is stated 5 TIMES !!! in later chapters. PLUS goku and others agreed with it. It Doesn't matter If other showings contradicts it as its fiction and doesn't need to make sense.

i can't believe that there are people THAT stupid who think that pathetic weakling worms like thanos can beat Z fighters like demon king piccolo. LOL. these comic wankers are retarded.

AND don't bother to reply cuz i have made my mind. I know the truth hence i am not even going to read any replies.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2014 04:39 PM
Sprinkler is currently offline Click here to Send Sprinkler a Private Message Find more posts by Sprinkler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanthehammer

BAHAHAHA!!!! ^

that gave me a laugh. omega shenron doesn't even have infinite power, since he goes down to gogeta, and he's bout a million times more powerful than demon king piccolo. oh and Thanos couldn't just take a Z fighter, Thanos would mop the floor with the DBZverse. including GT.
also you're clearly trolling I don't believe you could possibly be stupid enough to think piccolo is on that level of power. and if you aren't (and you really are that stupid in which congrats!) but you know no ones mind is going to be changed by you're nonsensical idiotic banter, right? Gooddaysir!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2014 07:22 AM
Evanthehammer is currently offline Click here to Send Evanthehammer a Private Message Find more posts by Evanthehammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Evanthehammer
BAHAHAHA!!!! ^

that gave me a laugh. omega shenron doesn't even have infinite power, since he goes down to gogeta, and he's bout a million times more powerful than demon king piccolo. oh and Thanos couldn't just take a Z fighter, Thanos would mop the floor with the DBZverse. including GT.
also you're clearly trolling I don't believe you could possibly be stupid enough to think piccolo is on that level of power. and if you aren't (and you really are that stupid in which congrats!) but you know no ones mind is going to be changed by you're nonsensical idiotic banter, right? Gooddaysir!

Thats the funny thing about dbz fans and when they don't read comics. My friend tried to bring up either goku or gotenks blowing up a mountain, and said to me " Isn't that much more than Thor can do? How can do beat that". I had to laugh because a mountain compared to classic thor is actually a joke. I had to bring up Thor hitting a celestial so hard all the mountains on the planets as well as several cities were blowing away. Or recently thor flying through space smashing planets while fighting gorr. Its like I've watched both dbz and read both marvel and dc so I know who to compared to what, and frankly unless they are like freza or buu who was blowing up galaxies or sun the dbz most of the dbz universe is pretty weak compared to normal comics.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 04:17 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanthehammer

Originally posted by kakuzu
Thats the funny thing about dbz fans and when they don't read comics. My friend tried to bring up either goku or gotenks blowing up a mountain, and said to me " Isn't that much more than Thor can do? How can do beat that". I had to laugh because a mountain compared to classic thor is actually a joke. I had to bring up Thor hitting a celestial so hard all the mountains on the planets as well as several cities were blowing away. Or recently thor flying through space smashing planets while fighting gorr. Its like I've watched both dbz and read both marvel and dc so I know who to compared to what, and frankly unless they are like freza or buu who was blowing up galaxies or sun the dbz most of the dbz universe is pretty weak compared to normal comics.

UMM frieza's only a planet buster i think. the argument from DBZ versus comics is legit. just not Demon king piccolo.

like if frieza's first form can blow up a planet 10 times the size of earth it makes perfect sense that SS4 Gogeta could fight some really high level comic book people(i'm talking low tier cosmic)(high tiers like Galactus still stomp).

But Comic book fanboys wanna say Luke cage stomps Goku(which is of course ridiculous, Goku would destroy him)

and DBZ fanboys wanna say Piccolo destroys imperiex (which is of course 1,000% wrong. )

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 11:07 PM
Evanthehammer is currently offline Click here to Send Evanthehammer a Private Message Find more posts by Evanthehammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote