KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » New Excalibur

New Excalibur
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: From what I saw when I got a 30 second reading, he basically rejected the power and then went on to face another Juggernaut. So, blah. I really thought the good ol' Jug was back. DAMMIT!

The cover you posted earlier is the last issue in the arc. It shows him accepting the gem. Hopefully that is what happens in that comic. Maybe he needs the power to fight that opponent you were talking about. I hope they don't pull an X-men to defeat him.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:46 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Scans please if anyone would like to take the time to do so.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 06:39 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:01 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I like the idea how he wasn't supposed to be the Juggernaut, but a ninja Juggernaut? lord, cheese factor went up for me..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by nimbus006
Awesome link, thanks. I appreciate the help guys.

One more question... How did he disobey Cyttorak? What did he do?

He let himself be written by Chuck Austen.no expression

And it looks like they made the mistake of using the version of Cytorrak from around the Onslaught saga rather than his original version.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Last edited by Tron on Dec 7th, 2006 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:13 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Tron
He let himself be written by Chuck Austen.no expression

And it looks like they made the mistake of using the version of Cytorrak from around the Onslaught saga rather than his original version.
The odd thing is, that they have the normal Cy in the statues.
I actually like this one better than the pointy head version. He looked like Galactus, with something...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

this is bullshit,,utter and complete.. this is the behavior i would normally expect from the Xmen and avengers...you know? those self loathing soul searching road trips im always ranting about? its bad enuff that cain had to embark on one of these but how about you just leave a guy the f **** alone and let him work his own problems out.....Why the f **** are they chasing after him like he's some hot cheerleader with a golden vagina? that shit sickens me soooo much..

its the same thing when rogue had her own mini, and gambit was temporarily blind. Rogue was on one of these S.L.S.S. road trips and she called the mansion to let Remy know that she was alright, he heard a little distress in her voice so he hitch hiked all the way to louisiana with his blind ass just to go comfort her, its the same thing back in the Claremont days, when logan would run off Kitty would chase after him, or when lovers on a team break up, one of them always feel like they dont know what it is to be a hero anymore so they leave and the jilted lover always chase after to get them back(see havok and polaris). Or back in the day(early 90s) a little after peter and MJ got married and she knew his secret, if he stayed out too late she would get her raincoat and umbrella and go looking for him as if he's some juvenile delinquent, and always end up in some unnecessary danger that he ulitmately has to save her from at the kast minute..UGH!!!! im soo f ****ing mad at this maybe i should start a laetter writing campaign or something mad mad mad is anyone with me!?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:57 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm actually, for the first time in my life, tempted to write a letter to Marvel, cursing them out for not turning Jugs back to what he was.

If he isn't Juggernaut by January, I'm writing a damn letter. mad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:31 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by long pig
I'm actually, for the first time in my life, tempted to write a letter to Marvel, cursing them out for not turning Jugs back to what he was.

If he isn't Juggernaut by January, I'm writing a damn letter. mad

I am with you there.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:17 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

OH no angry letters from disgruntled fans.Marvel better head for the hills!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:26 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Or you could, i don't know, wait for the entire arc to come out?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:40 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Or you could, i don't know, wait for the entire arc to come out?

Once again you've ruined everything. Thanks a lot Buzzkill McKillabuzz!

Originally posted by Martian_mind
OH no angry letters from disgruntled fans.Marvel better head for the hills!!!!!!

Indeed. They haven't a chance!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:45 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote