KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Someone gets what I've been saying for AGES now.

eek! I knew there had to be logic out there somewhere, I just did!

wink.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Soljer
False. PIS is not contingent on consistency.

The Flash gets hit by people that have NO business hitting him ALL the time. Is this PIS, or just proof that he is a lower level character?

Yes it is actually look at SvFL rules.

For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.

That basically is PIS.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:45 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yes it is actually look at SvFL rules.

For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.

That basically is PIS.

no

PIS != SMvFL.

Go talk to X some more, he'll beat it into you, wink.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:43 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Re: Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Originally posted by capt it up
dude that was like 10 years ago get with the program and that was not even PIS he fought his best because he new if sabertooth one many people would be killed
Dude, you can't spell or use bloody grammar, get with the English language...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:55 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Super Guy
Dude, you can't spell or use bloody grammar, get with the English language...

don't need it to out debate some one like you

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 11:47 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

messed CaKE?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:27 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

i think this says it all.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSwGTO6MvYY

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:47 AM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

I wonder to myself how some people can debate, or even attempt to hold a decent arguement, when they can hardly spell "and" most days. This just amazes me...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:38 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

but you know your really pathetic when your coherent and still come out sounding like an ortistic chipmunk whos head was run over by a car.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:41 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
I wonder to myself how some people can debate, or even attempt to hold a decent arguement, when they can hardly spell "and" most days. This just amazes me...

It amazes me how some can be so ignorant and say that they own all thses sources, but when asked about them they do not answer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:44 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

The sources, I had were given to you, along with what was stated in them. You didn't find the up to par for your standards. It amazes me how someone can be so ignorant and not read.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:46 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
The sources, I had were given to you, along with what was stated in them. You didn't find the up to par for your standards. It amazes me how someone can be so ignorant and not read.

you said you had the master editio yet u did not, you also said u had the hulk one yet u did not no a simple part of it

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:55 AM
Bald Bugger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Originally posted by capt it up
don't need it to out debate some one like you

Pwnage. cool

Sig by Pittman
Scoobs bald b*tch

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:57 AM
Bald Bugger is currently offline Click here to Send Bald Bugger a Private Message Find more posts by Bald Bugger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote