KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hey bruce in your neighbourhood do they have a nickname for u like the crimson avenger, the justice king, or that ****head with the baseball bat
how about Crimson ****head

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:44 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Settle kiddies.

1) Yes there is PIS associated with the character Wolverine. As there is with most characters.

2) It takes more than making a thread to say "Look at me. Wolverine iz teh suk." to be one of the cool kids.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:45 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by masterbruce
You don't 'were' hockey masks, but you DO 'wear' hockey masks. Thanks for proving my point about how few brain cells you have.
So basically, your calling everyone, that doesn't spell perfect, retarded?

You said Wolverine haters, and yet, Capt it Up can't even spell Wolverine. (no offense)
Are you also calling Capt it Up retarded? He is a big Wolverine supporter.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:45 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Hey bruce in your neighbourhood do they have a nickname for u like the crimson avenger, the justice king, or that ****head with the baseball bat

you wanna find out? come down here and I'll introduce you to my fists up close and personal.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:46 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

you wanna find out? come down here and I'll introduce you to my fists up close and personal.
Uh oh, this is getting Deep smokin'

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:47 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Does he have to dress up as a villian to find you, or do you use your, "villian sense" to find him?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by bigbran
Does he have to dress up as a villian to find you, or do you use your, "villian sense" to find him?

If this guy can back up his tough guy talk, I'll give him my address and he can find me, I'll be waiting for him.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:49 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

why is there threats of violence on a damn internet message board, like anything will come of it

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:50 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

If this guy can back up his tough guy talk, I'll give him my address and he can find me, I'll be waiting for him.
Oooo, it's on!
Youtube it, if it happens.
I already got a name, "Mastercumdestroyer vs Mindmyballs".

It would be awesome!

Last edited by One Big Mob on Dec 2nd, 2006 at 07:00 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:51 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by norrinradd43
why is there threats of violence on a damn internet message board, like anything will come of it

I'm not threatening violence. I'm totally against it. But don't come on a message board and talk like you're a tough guy when your balls haven't even descended yet.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:52 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't mind Thanos being stabbed. His body is super-durable because of his molecular control, not because he's diamond hard like superman. Wolverine stabbing him is ok, and like ol' boy said, he got taken care of with the quickness.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:54 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not threatening violence. I'm totally against it. But don't come on a message board and talk like you're a tough guy when your balls haven't even descended yet.

Haha.

His balls are quite undescended, aren't they?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:56 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

So ur against voilence and yet u dress up as a hero run around the neighbourhood bashing people u deem as criminals and then expect people not to think ur crazy?man and u called me a retard

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:56 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by long pig
Haha.

His balls are quite undescended, aren't they?
Maybe he's Canadian. I hear that's a common congenital trait. The male lead on "Poofs with guns!" has it iirc.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:57 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

So ur against voilence and yet u dress up as a hero run around the neighbourhood bashing people u deem as criminals and then expect people not to think ur crazy?man and u called me a retard
I knew there was a reason i liked Australians

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:58 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Maybe he's Canadian. I hear that's a common congenital trait. The male lead on "Poofs with guns!" has it iirc.

Indeed. His balls are basically on the top of his head FFS!

Poofs with guns and undescended balls. No wonder they love Sum 41.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:01 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Oh my Balls have descended...into ur mothers mouth

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:16 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my Balls have descended...into ur mothers mouth

Dude, his mother's mouth is filled with more viruses than an aid's clinic.

Simply put, your balls are gonna fall the **** off.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:21 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I believe the warning's come a little too late.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:23 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Maybebut thats beside the point u see i know the secret behind his powers! his dad was a crippled poof canadian and his mother a mexican mistress he was born from her aids riddled body and then abondoned on the streets.Left to fend for himself.what a sad story but still u cant help but lol

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:25 AM