KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Amalgam Brothers! (The most powerful duo in comic history!)

Respect The Amalgam Brothers! (The most powerful duo in comic history!)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manorastroman

not to be a nutsack, but if you consider that scan from adventures of x-men 12 canon, doesn't that mean you consider the origin of galactus to include phoenix?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 08:35 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manorastroman
not to be a nutsack, but if you consider that scan from adventures of x-men 12 canon, doesn't that mean you consider the origin of galactus to include phoenix?
That scan has never been confirmed as cannon, and this thread is about the Amalgam Bros. Can you please not spam this thread with anything besdies info or questions about them?

-Thank you.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 08:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Galan007
That scan has never been confirmed as cannon, and this thread is about the Amalgam Bros. Can you please not spam this thread with anything besdies info or questions about them?

-Thank you.

Hey, I'm not trying to spam but he just made me realize something, if that comic was the ONLY place where the Brother's were rectoned, and it's not cannon, then doesn't that mean that they're still at the top of the food chain within their companies?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 09:11 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey, I'm not trying to spam but he just made me realize something, if that comic was the ONLY place where the Brother's were rectoned, and it's not cannon, then doesn't that mean that they're still at the top of the food chain within their companies?
I would think so..

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 09:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

didn't you state in the beginning that it was retoconned?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 09:49 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
didn't you state in the beginning that it was retoconned?
Yeah technically it was retconned, but Darth had a good point

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 09:50 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

I believe Marvel won the majority of the matches, not DC. They were voted upon by the fans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs_DC

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:03 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Anybody remember Access? I think that was his name, am not to sure dough but his somehow connected to this two bros..

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:05 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by roughrider
I believe Marvel won the majority of the matches, not DC. They were voted upon by the fans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs_DC

No DC took the majority.

Robin>Jubilee
Superboy<Spiderman
Lobo<Wolverine
Captain Marvel<Thor
Superman>Hulk
Wonderwoman<Storm
Flash>Quicksilver
Aquaman>Namor
Batman>Captain America

(There, I think that was all of them)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:08 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

You forgut SS>GL kyle match.. Makes it a tie now..

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:20 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Originally posted by Roldz
Anybody remember Access? I think that was his name, am not to sure dough but his somehow connected to this two bros..
Access has a link between Marvel and DC, so in a way he is connected to the Brothers

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:24 PM
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

thumb up

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:24 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by Galan007
Access has a link between Marvel and DC, so in a way he is connected to the Brothers

You remember what power/abilities he has... I've got it in mind that he was kinda similar to Takion in level but probably am wrong..

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:32 PM
darthgoober

I also forgot about the Catwoman<Electra fight. So Marvel DID win.

You know, I just noticed how much of a crap writing job went into that whole thing. At the time that Captain America and Batman fought(which was supposed to be the last fight for the thing), Marvel was already ahead by 2. It was Batman's victory that closed the gap so that there was only a 1 win lead by Marvel. So WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT LAST FIGHT?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:36 PM
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

You remember what power/abilities he has... I've got it in mind that he was kinda similar to Takion in level but probably am wrong..
Access is nothing more then a plot device.

If he stays in one place to long, he can cause crossovers to occur.

And in Doctor Strangefate #1, Access was confirmed as the greatest threat to the Amalgam universe. (because he had the power to seperate the Amalgam universe back into what it was, Marvel/DC)

Heres his bio:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/accessam.htm

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:39 PM
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Dude you beat me to it :/ Damn studies gets in the way smile ...

Great work though, with no doubt your best ...

And probaly one of the best as well ...

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:42 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Dude you beat me to it :/ Damn studies gets in the way smile ...

Great work though, with no doubt your best ...

And probaly one of the best as well ...
Thank you very much! big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:42 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by darthgoober
I also forgot about the Catwoman<Electra fight. So Marvel DID win.

You know, I just noticed how much of a crap writing job went into that whole thing. At the time that Captain America and Batman fought(which was supposed to be the last fight for the thing), Marvel was already ahead by 2. It was Batman's victory that closed the gap so that there was only a 1 win lead by Marvel. So WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT LAST FIGHT?

Yeah some where really, really bad.. Didnt even collect all the issues..

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:58 PM
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

Yeah some where really, really bad.. Didnt even collect all the issues..
laughing out loud

Honestly I only collected them to see "The Brothers"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 11:00 PM
Mr Master

Nice thread galan. cool

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 11:51 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote