KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Amalgam Brothers! (The most powerful duo in comic history!)

Respect The Amalgam Brothers! (The most powerful duo in comic history!)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Except wasn't Marvel vs. DC non - canon to begin with?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 12:24 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Except wasn't Marvel vs. DC non - canon to begin with?

Of course; like all crossovers in the past had been. But they went the extra step and had fan voting, which made some of the writing suffer. Wolverine's wild popularity got him an extremely unlikely win over Lobo roll eyes (sarcastic) - the series got more flak for that fight than almost anything else.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 04:20 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Galan, does it show The Living Tribunal going to speak with the Spectre? Or is that all we get to see, just him saying he must talk to Spectre before he allows The Brothers to be?

The Word

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 06:43 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by Mr Master
Nice thread galan. cool
Thanks Mr M! smile
Originally posted by kevdude
Galan, does it show The Living Tribunal going to speak with the Spectre? Or is that all we get to see, just him saying he must talk to Spectre before he allows The Brothers to be?
Well LT never really gets a chance to try and talk to the brothers before they begin battleing....

but if you notice, once they begin to battle Spectre is trying to stop the Brother on the left, and LT is trying to stop the Brother on the right (which is like a speck of dust trying to stop an 18 wheeler truck)........ Look closely:
(please log in to view the image)

Spectre and LT are the ones trying to hold back the Brothers' swords...

全王

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

These were to represent the Supreme beings of each company ...
Even more powerful then Presence and TOAA, since those's powers were known to the Living Tribunal and the Spectre.

And the powers the Brother's had were beyond the Living Tribunal and Spectre ...

Long live the transformers-looking Supreme God's.

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:32 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Long live the transformers-looking Supreme God's.
Amen!

全王

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Galan007
Thanks Mr M! smile Well LT never really gets a chance to try and talk to the brothers before they begin battleing....

but if you notice, once they begin to battle Spectre is trying to stop the Brother on the left, and LT is trying to stop the Brother on the right (which is like a speck of dust trying to stop an 18 wheeler truck)........ Look closely:

Spectre and LT are the ones trying to hold back the Brothers' swords...

Who's that standing in between Batman and Captain America?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 04:52 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Amen!

With TOAA and Presence I mean fictional character's ... Not real world writer's ...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:03 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by roughrider
Who's that standing in between Batman and Captain America?
Thats a being called Access:
Access is nothing more then a plot device.

If he stays in one place to long, he can cause crossovers to occur.

And in Doctor Strangefate #1, Access was confirmed as the greatest threat to the Amalgam universe. (because he had the power to seperate the Amalgam universe back into what it was, Marvel/DC)

Heres his bio:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/accessam.htm
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
With TOAA and Presence I mean fictional character's ... Not real world writer's ...
Yeah, I knew what you meant... smile

全王

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 5th, 2006 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:06 PM
Deadline

Keep DC seperate from Marvel. DC is wack, except for Gotham. Bring back aparthied!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:26 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Please don't spam.

Keep the comments topic related..

-Thanks

全王

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:37 PM
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Im going to go ahead and bump this.

全王

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:36 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
Keep DC seperate from Marvel. DC is wack, except for Gotham. Bring back aparthied!

Keep haters seperate from the threads. Spam is wack, except for pics of naked poeple. Bring back Common Curtosey.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I read the whole 'Brothers' situation was a setup by the Living Tribunal and the Spectre. Marvel's most powerful being along DC's most powerful creation. If i am wrong, let me know

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 10:24 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Galan007, can u post the scan where the Tribunal is speaking with the Spectre

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 10:43 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Originally posted by guy222

They spoke to eachother: "The brothers must be getting angry"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 12:22 AM
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

I read the whole 'Brothers' situation was a setup by the Living Tribunal and the Spectre. Marvel's most powerful being along DC's most powerful creation. If i am wrong, let me know
LT didn't set anything up.

Compared to The Brothers, LT is nothing but a joke.

全王

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 17th, 2006 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 12:16 AM
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

LT and Spectre only speak to eachother once on pannel:

全王

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 17th, 2006 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 12:27 AM
guy222
With my gal

In response to Galan007, I can research where i read the Tribunal and the Spectre were responsible for the 'Brothers'. The Living Tribunal a joke, nah. The only one more powerful than the Tribunal is his creator, The One Above All.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 04:20 AM
King Kandy

LT didn't set anything up.

Compared to The Brothers, LT is nothing but a joke.

The LT set everything up.

New X-Men.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:04 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote