KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Amalgam Brothers! (The most powerful duo in comic history!)

Respect The Amalgam Brothers! (The most powerful duo in comic history!)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

In response to King Kandy, i agree

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:26 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
The LT set everything up.

New X-Men.

We're talking Pre-retcon.
Originally posted by Galan007
LT didn't set anything up.

Compared to The Brothers, LT is nothing but a joke.

Not even a joke ... LT and Spectre was beneth their notecing ...

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 11:21 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

In response to Thanos_THOTU, The Living Tribunal and the Spectre are more powerful than the 'Brothers'.

I believe the Tribunal released the 'Brothers' to start the Big Bang after the M Crystal was cracked

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 12:25 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Originally posted by guy222
In response to Thanos_THOTU, The Living Tribunal and the Spectre are more powerful than the 'Brothers'.

I believe the Tribunal released the 'Brothers' to start the Big Bang after the M Crystal was cracked

Pre-retcon Brothers = Supreme forces of respective Megaverse, there is nothing above them.

Post-retcon Brothers = Creations of the Living Tribunal.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 12:28 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Pulling ALL The Strings

Originally posted by King Kandy
The LT set everything up.

New X-Men.
That was post-retcon.

Before the Brothers were retconned Spectre and LT had no clue of their existance.
(as was shown in the scans I posted)

In response to Galan007, I can research where i read the Tribunal and the Spectre were responsible for the 'Brothers'.
*See the above post*
The Living Tribunal a joke, nah. The only one more powerful than the Tribunal is his creator, The One Above All.

LT IS a joke when compared to the power of the Brothers.

IF you would have looked at the scans I posted, you would have noticed that the Brothers were the Supreme Beings of both Marvel/DC. There was nothing above them, they were at the top of the food chain.

LT and Spectre were NOTHING to them. (As shown on pannel)

What don't you get about that?

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 18th, 2006 at 02:22 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 02:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

The One Above All created the Living Tribunal. In response to Galan007, i value your scans and ur opinion. I strongly disagree with the 'brothers' being more powerful than the Living Tribunal. I did read where it was a all a setup by the Tribunal and the Spectre. I still have Marvel vs. DC 1-4, in storage. I have all the issues with the Living Tribunal and most of them with the Spectre. Galan007, again i respect your opinions.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 06:48 PM
Galan007
Pulling ALL The Strings

The One Above All created the Living Tribunal. In response to Galan007, i value your scans and ur opinion. I strongly disagree with the 'brothers' being more powerful than the Living Tribunal. I did read where it was a all a setup by the Tribunal and the Spectre. I still have Marvel vs. DC 1-4, in storage. I have all the issues with the Living Tribunal and most of them with the Spectre. Galan007, again i respect your opinions.
All your talking about is the post-retcon Brothers. AFTER the Brothers were retconned, LT and Spectre supposedly set everything up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But BEFORE the Brothers were retconned, there was nothing above them........ NOTHING. They were for all intents and purposes the God's of Marvel and DC...

There are several scans I posted which display the fact that LT and Spectre were much weaker then the pre-retcon Brothers. That fact cannot even be argued.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 18th, 2006 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 08:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Okay, Galan007. What is retconned. Is that a change of power for a character? Who is ur most powerful marvel being? No retcon beings. Is it Galactus? Your name hints at that. I think u know i am huge fan of the Living Tribunal and the Celestials. Thanks for your scans

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 08:28 PM
Galan007
Pulling ALL The Strings

Okay, Galan007. What is retconned. Is that a change of power for a character?
Retcon simply means that Marvel or DC published comics after ones' that were already published, that changed the outcome of the story. Or they made a certain comic no longer cannon.

For example:
Before their retcon, the Brothers were the most powerful beings to ever exist, they were the Gods', and LT/Spectre had no clue that they existed.

After the Brothers retcon, Marvel published comics that made it seem as though LT/Spectre were responsible for them the entire time, thus changing the story at a much later date.

Who is ur most powerful marvel being? No retcon beings. Is it Galactus? Your name hints at that. I think u know i am huge fan of the Living Tribunal and the Celestials. Thanks for your scans
The most powerful being in the mainstream Marvel universe is LT.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 08:34 PM
guy222
With my gal

That Galan007, i agree with u. Peace.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:55 PM
Galan007
Pulling ALL The Strings

That Galan007, i agree with u. Peace.
cool

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 10:03 PM
Fanboy

Do you have anything from All access?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:17 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Pulling ALL The Strings

Originally posted by Fanboy
Do you have anything from All access?
I sure do, but Im not going to put it in this thread, because it has nothing to do with the Brothers. wink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:13 PM
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

My DC vs Marvel issues lies somewhere in my basement, and I can't find 'em, have a slight feeling that I might have trown them away or lost 'em, anyhow -- Was it the 3rd issue they merged in?

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 08:03 PM
Galan007
Pulling ALL The Strings

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
My DC vs Marvel issues lies somewhere in my basement, and I can't find 'em, have a slight feeling that I might have trown them away or lost 'em, anyhow -- Was it the 3rd issue they merged in?
Yes, they merged into the Amalgam Brother in the 3rd issue.

and that ties into "Dr. Strangefate #1"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 08:12 PM
BeyonderGod

Can people reupload the scans this guy uploaded?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 10:40 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote