KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » who does deadpool

who does deadpool
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
Capt it up is this a Deadpool spite thread? wink Because Deadpool had bad aim when he was given a form of motor neuron disease by a telepathic assassin. Anyone with this condition wouldn't have the greatest aim roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also note that before that storyline Deadpool had a reasonably good aim and after that storyline his aim seems to have improved.

As for the IF fight in Cable and Deadpool Civil War and in an earlier cable and deadpool I wouldn't consider that a bad Deadpool feat so much as a good Iron-Fist feat.

Again I apologise if I am wrong but judging from your previous debates over this character gives me the distinct impression this is a spite thread. I hope I'm wrong smile

no this is not a spite thread I actaully like deadpool a lot. I was simply curous who he was better at becuase he tends to be a terrable shot. Well he an ok shot,but for what he does in the comic world when compared to other he does not seem any were as good and it one of the things I enjoy about him his other abilites make up for his lack of aim which makes it funny that he a bad shot even though he uses guns. I also like to see what he usses his cunning and fighting skill with his swords

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Disappear
i dont think it was mentioned that deadpool was a horrible shot in agent-x. in fact, i believe the only comment made was by outlaw, who said that agent x couldn't be deadpool because alex was ambidextrous, whereas wade was slightly better with his right.

rereading issue 1: "well, i'd say this settles it. this boy ain't wade wilson, or deadpool, of whatever he was called." [outlaw]
"why not?" [taskmaster]
"wilson never shot this good -- not at that distance. this'un's ambidextrous, too. wade was a li'l better with his right." [outlaw]

that's hardly a "wade's a horrible shot" reference.

and soljer is right. in the first arc of cable and deadpool, wade flicked a rock which splattered a dragonfly in mid-flight.

did'nt out law ounce say deadpool was the worst shot( or somthing like that to deadpools face) deadpool started hitting on her I think which I found amuzing.

I really do enjoy deadpool I whish i had more money so I could get him and IF ever month as well as what I normally pick up

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:01 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by capt it up
no this is not a spite thread I actaully like deadpool a lot. I was simply curous who he was better at becuase he tends to be a terrable shot. Well he an ok shot,but for what he does in the comic world when compared to other he does not seem any were as good and it one of the things I enjoy about him his other abilites make up for his lack of aim which makes it funny that he a bad shot even though he uses guns. I also like to see what he usses his cunning and fighting skill with his swords

Ok fair enough yes

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:22 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote