KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman

Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not sure what you're talking about. He need not alter anything in the arena that would be getting hit by the Cold Gun. He only has to Alter Snart's body itself. Which would be a bit above absolute zero, no?

I know and I said that, but I'm asking the question if Iceman and the surrounding area is blasted with the cold gun as Snart has done many times in the past. Could Iceman alter the water or himself if he or the surroundings are absolute zero? without attacking Snart by sucking the water out of him?

I'm not saying Cold wins, but merely asking a question

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:15 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by King_Mungi
I know and I said that, but I'm asking the question if Iceman and the surrounding area is blasted with the cold gun as Snart has done many times in the past. Could Iceman alter the water or himself if he or the surroundings are absolute zero? without attacking Snart by sucking the water out of him?

I'm not saying Cold wins, but merely asking a question

So your question is "Could Iceman alter the water if it's at absolute zero?"

Absolutely. Iceman has done plenty while maintaining absolute zero.

Also, it's a moot point in this thread, since Iceman need not move, but need only THINK to kill his opponents.

And since he is a consciousness, and has no brain, there are no electrochemical reactions to stop with the cold. smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:18 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Mungi convinced me. Cap wins.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:20 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

So your question is "Could Iceman alter the water if it's at absolute zero?"

Absolutely. Iceman has done plenty while maintaining absolute zero.

Also, it's a moot point in this thread, since Iceman need not move, but need only THINK to kill his opponents.

And since he is a consciousness, and has no brain, there are no electrochemical reactions to stop with the cold. smile.

Basically yeah if the entire surroundings was at absolute zero

Like?

Oooook, wasn't talking about who would win. Asking a question.

Once again I never said anything remotely talking about freezing his counciousness.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:22 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Validus
Mungi convinced me. Cap wins.

sad I'm not talking about who wins.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:24 AM
Badabing
Karen

Consciousness has no mass. Why are you arguing? shifty

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:26 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I know.

And I answered your question - yes, Iceman could still manipulate water at absolute zero.

[IMG][/IMG]

Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Badabing

laughing

You're a dick, stick out tongue.

[IMG][/IMG]

HaSon

You've done such a good job making this a 2 page thread, you didn't have to argue.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:27 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Badabing

You ruining my christmas sad

I know.

And I answered your question - yes, Iceman could still manipulate water at absolute zero.

No you didn't, I just asked for an example. Has he manipulated when some thing was already at absolute zero? example?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:28 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Validus
You've done such a good job making this a 2 page thread, you didn't have to argue.

Oh hell I will take it as a compliament

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:29 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

No you didn't, I just asked for an example. Has he manipulated when some thing was already at absolute zero? example?

Oh! Example, my bad. I thought you just wanted an answer, and I was in a hurry to give you one, since this is such a crap thread. stick out tongue.

Anyways, I don't have any particular feat in mind, but Iceman HAS frozen things to absolute zero before, and then manipulated them. Perhaps Blair Wind could be of more assistance.

Also, this is still a one page thread for me. Score for fourty posts per page.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:30 AM
-K-M-

Oh! Example, my bad. I thought you just wanted an answer, and I was in a hurry to give you one, since this is such a crap thread. stick out tongue.

Anyways, I don't have any particular feat in mind, but Iceman HAS frozen things to absolute zero before, and then manipulated them. Perhaps Blair Wind could be of more assistance.

Also, this is still a one page thread for me. Score for fourty posts per page.

Well of course two guys with freezing abilities against a person who is basically everything and everywhere.

I know he has frozen things to absolute zero before, but I don't recall him manipulating them afterwards. That's why I'm asking.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:33 AM
Badabing
Karen

Dude, that post made me lmao! eek! laughing

I don't want to ruin Christmas.
(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:55 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Oh, one example springs to mind. Give me a second

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:16 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Alright here it is. Iceman goes and freezes a Celestial SPACE ship. If it does not freeze in space (which is three degrees above absolute zero) and he freezes everything it IS (basically every single molecule) and it has been shown before that he can freeze at absolute zero then this is absolute zero:
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever5p192kj.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever5p208wl.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever5p217vf.jpg

Then he has to unfreeze it (parts of it) later:
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever6p108ij.jpg

and mungi I am not understanding your assessment. Even if CC freezes some "area" iceman can just work outside that area if he could not unfreeze something at absolute zero (which I have shown he can)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:21 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Why don't we just ignore the person who's completely out of the other two's league *coughIcemancough* and focus on the other two fighting each other.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:22 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Alright here it is. Iceman goes and freezes a Celestial SPACE ship. If it does not freeze in space (which is three degrees above absolute zero) and he freezes everything it IS (basically every single molecule) and it has been shown before that he can freeze at absolute zero then this is absolute zero:
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever5p192kj.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever5p208wl.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever5p217vf.jpg

Then he has to unfreeze it (parts of it) later:
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever6p108ij.jpg

and mungi I am not understanding your assessment. Even if CC freezes some "area" iceman can just work outside that area if he could not unfreeze something at absolute zero (which I have shown he can)

Thanks that's all I needed to see

eh? I'm not making an assessment, I was asking a question as I stated a few times. Hence me asking for examples and asking the question could Iceman alter something that was at absolute zero? I wasn't making a comment about Captain Cold winning, but asking a question about Iceman's powers.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:33 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

But even if he COULDNT which he can, how would something material "trap" a consciousness? It could not be frozen, therefore he would still be able to move out of it. erm

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:49 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Blair Wind
But even if he COULDNT which he can, how would something material "trap" a consciousness? It could not be frozen, therefore he would still be able to move out of it. erm

Once again think of a ghost, when they have no means to alter the environment what could they do? It's a simple concept as there have been several characters through out history in comics that have lost their counciousness as they were blocked from their body. What? I never said he couldn't move, I was talking about how the particles of water won't move hence my discussion with absolute zero and asked if he can manipulate it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:53 AM