KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman

Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Iceman's not really akin to a ghost though. He's a consciousness inhabiting water molecules and capable of moving his consciousness through bodies of water regardless of their nature. I.e. the motion of the water molecules, or lack thereof, shouldn't really matter.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:31 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yes, Iceman has a physical form, its water in any form. If you destroy all the water in the area he is doomed.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 11:49 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

.......you know how much water there is in the world? In just the air around you?? no expression

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:36 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
.......you know how much water there is in the world? In just the air around you?? no expression

And in his opponent's bodies, no less?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't One of them get an upgrade by Neron to be as powerful as Iceman is now anyway? I seem to remember Green lantern having a bit of a time with one of those cold guys.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:40 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kpsao

A conscious is powered by a brain or mind. For a brain or mind to function a neuron must fire. In an absolute zero environment where all movement and action in prevented, a neuron couldn't fire. If neurons don't fire than a working conscious cannot exist.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 05:44 AM
Kpsao is currently offline Click here to Send Kpsao a Private Message Find more posts by Kpsao Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Full potential Iceman does not exist anymore, anyway.

Sure, he's still more powerful and more versatile than he was in his classic days, but not nearly as uber as on the beginning of his "unlocked potential" upgrade.

Ffs, he needed Psylocke's TP help just to create a more powerful ice blast (lol, no, NOT that kind of a blast)... and it wasn't impressive.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 12:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Iceman.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 06:48 PM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Im reeeally surprised this went 3 pages.

Bobby wins.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2015 05:00 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Annabeth

it is undoubted that Bobby can consciously, immediately lower his body temperature from its normal 98.6 Fahrenheit to absolute zero and lower within the span of a few tenths of a second

Old Post Aug 4th, 2015 11:55 PM
Annabeth is currently offline Click here to Send Annabeth a Private Message Find more posts by Annabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

bobby still kills them dead. even if stilt is being a wet blanket. again.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 12:05 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Can Bobby generate temperatures below absolute zero, though? Because as stupid/impossible as it sounds, CC can:
(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 5th, 2015 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 01:33 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Annabeth

An example would be freezing blood in the veins, thereby stopping flow to the brain. He has demonstrated the ability to control chemical reactions on the molecular levelhe can freeze all of the molecules of an object/being with a thought
OH! he can also fly on his own with his control over moisture

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 01:54 AM
Annabeth is currently offline Click here to Send Annabeth a Private Message Find more posts by Annabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Galan007
Can Bobby generate temperatures below absolute zero, though? Because as stupid/impossible as it sounds, CC can:

below absolute zero? blink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 02:23 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I wonder if he can still do that in Nu.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 08:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I wonder if he can still do that in Nu.

Well, it can slow 'anything' down (his cold-field), so...maybe?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 02:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He also had those ice hands on the beginning of Nu, whatever happened to them?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 03:27 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ I think he lost that ability when Johnny Quick mucked with his DNA(or something along those lines) during Forever Evil.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 08:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
^ I think he lost that ability when Johnny Quick mucked with his DNA(or something along those lines) during Forever Evil.

Deathstorm rearranged his DNA because nobody messes with Geoff Johns' pet characters.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2015 04:35 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ That's right, it was Deathstorm, not Johnny. thumb up

Old Post Aug 6th, 2015 02:47 PM