KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Civil War Report

Civil War Report
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (258): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maestro

Is Sentry involved with this civil war, haven't really seen him about anywhere not that anyone cares though, because he would probably be quite valuable to either teams, or am i missing something confused

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 11:52 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jacobo0o
hey any of u guys know which side black bolt and inhumans are??
all i see is black bolt point

That's suppose to be revealed in the up coming issues of Son of M.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:51 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

is ant of this gonna tie in with titannus...cuz that dude was in freaking sane how strong he was, and his head growing back maybe he'll be like ultimate sabretooth where with a new head the previous brainwashing will fade away

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 03:18 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by Maestro
Is Sentry involved with this civil war, haven't really seen him about anywhere not that anyone cares though, because he would probably be quite valuable to either teams, or am i missing something confused

I was wondering the same thing.

Whoever gets Sentry gains a valuable ally. If he's involved, that is.

Is he?! confused

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:38 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/...WARFL001COV.jpg

seems like he's on the pro-registration side. what i don't get is why colossus is over there. his own brother was supped up by the russian government when they discovered his powers, and it was years and years before the "mikhail is dead" story the government told was disproven. why would he want that same possible scenario to play out for anyone else?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:41 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Man... I wanna see Spidey beat Stark then he throws off the armour to reveal his classic costume beneath it...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:48 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

I want to know how Annihilation will tie into Civil War.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:56 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuffinmanMike

You guys are looking at this the wrong way. Spidey revealing his identity is out of character, yes, but people fear Spider-man. If he has the balls to take off his mask and go "This is me." chances are the people of New York will accept him as a hero finally and not fear him now that he can be held responsible if he ever went crazy.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:17 PM
MuffinmanMike is currently offline Click here to Send MuffinmanMike a Private Message Find more posts by MuffinmanMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Black Bolt sided with Iron Man and Reed Richards.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:18 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by willRules
wow some interesting points there. However there is a mistake in the answers, Iron-man is pro-registration, cap is against it.

As for the question about the teams reforming, my money's on West coast avengers or alpha flight (cos Bendis will regret screwing with the fans emotions)

Actually, after reading the last issue of Spider-Man, Tony's against the registration.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:20 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

So... that means what? That Pete will go anti but has pangs of doubt... "should I reveal my IOD for the saftey of others?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:22 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by Tron
Actually, after reading the last issue of Spider-Man, Tony's against the registration.
Exactly one of the things that's confusing me. In "New Avengers: Illumaniti" Iron Man, Mister Fantastic, and Black Bolt are supporting the bill; with Dr. Strange and Namor being against it.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:50 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Oh... Kaaaayyyy... I'm confused. Am I the only one who's REALLY confused?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:58 PM
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Exactly one of the things that's confusing me. In "New Avengers: Illumaniti" Iron Man, Mister Fantastic, and Black Bolt are supporting the bill; with Dr. Strange and Namor being against it.

I don't think Black Bolt supports the bill because that would mean taking the inhumans out of hiding

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:28 PM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by BlaqChaos

Black Bolt is not supporting it. Doesn't look like it to me:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7162/ill31325jn.gif

And it's more like that Namor doesn't care. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:29 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
I don't think Black Bolt supports the bill because that would mean taking the inhumans out of hiding
That's what you'd think, but the New Avengers book was VERY clear about it.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:29 PM
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Black Bolt is not supporting it. Doesn't look like it to me:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7162/ill31325jn.gif

And it's more like that Namor doesn't care. stick out tongue
Namor may have started off not caring, but since his cousin is the one who's going to bring this whole situation to a boil, you'd better believe he's going to start to care.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:31 PM
Kovacs86

Who IS Namorita?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:37 PM
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Who IS Namorita?

Namor's cousin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:38 PM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by nathan summers
I want to know how Annihilation will tie into Civil War.

it's not going to.

it's going to be it's own separate event.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote